still going

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

dingoaud

still going

Post by dingoaud »

nthe finshed one
Attachments
Apadravyas30.JPG
Apadravyas30.JPG (40.42 KiB) Viewed 11463 times
apple

wow!

Post by apple »

did that hurt? i've been thinkin of doing that but man! getting my three marbles hurt already lol.. and how long does it take to heal? how long w/ no sex?
dingoaud

did it hurt

Post by dingoaud »

It only hurt a bit but had a bit of trouble pushing the needle through my- self, had a lot of blodd and had to remove it 1 day later. will try agin later,
Would like to know it anyone else had much trouble with there and if they had much bleeding
pircedguy

Apadravyas

Post by pircedguy »

yes. piercings through the head of the dick do tend to bleed more than other piercings. i wrapped it in pappertowles covered by a rubber glove and held it there by a rubberband for a couple of weeks. it will bleed more when your dick gets hard, don't be surprised if you get blood on your sheets. I had the glove come off at nite once and awoke to a helluva mess. you might think of adult diapers for bedtime. if you have scrotal rings you may want to change to barbells so it doesn't get caught on them. i say this from personal experience i woke up one morning with a hardon and the feeling of my ring in my sac being pulled up with it. my scrot ring in ended up rejecting later.
Attachments
DSCN0283.JPG
DSCN0283.JPG (690.95 KiB) Viewed 8106 times