Cutting meatus lips

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

tunerpip

Cutting meatus lips

Post by tunerpip »

Wife and I love to see big pig holes, but stretching produces a wider slit but no a hole, any of you had gone for cutting the meatal lips (the two little flaps that keep the pee hole close), I am thinking about that and I would like to hear any experience. I am posting a pic showing what I am looking for,

Thanks

Manuel
Attachments
NoLips.jpg
NoLips.jpg (288.34 KiB) Viewed 15035 times
Lexi

Re: Cutting meatus lips

Post by Lexi »

Solo Masturbant :D
papeanut

Post by papeanut »

get a knife red hot and open up the lips and just burn a bit the scar tissue wih open it up when it heals
:D
Buck_n_jkt

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

If you haven't done it by now...you and your wife are missing out! I found cutting the skin to be a real thrill and seeing little bits of blood...what an experience. I'm still cutting as I don't want to do too much all at one time...my wife doesn't share the same feelings your's does. Be sure to post some pictures as you progress... :D
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Hi guys,

I know this thread is almost ten years old, and probably that's why the pics ain't there no more. But I think this is what I'm looking for: removing the "lips" around the meatus to have a funnel-shaped opening. Is any of the posters still active and can upload the photos again? Or anybody else got some information for me?
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!