Penis plugs

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Peter Borges

Re: Penis plugs

Post by Peter Borges »

You enlarge your peehole considering you have a meatotomy, by taking a bath, warming up your peehole skin, quite warm, and then insert your sounding whatever you have, and by every hot bath you may increase the diameter untill a certain size. Mine is now 13-14 mm, more then it hearts and is uncomfortable. Se the small hole on viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33417&start=0, but the peehole may be increased up to 13 mm, by many years of training.

If you dont have a meatotomy you are in trouble. Stop enlarging your peehole.

I use the Hegar Sounds. http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Sound

Try it and tell us about your experience. I may send som pictures, if you want!

Peter Borges
natas_kaupus

Post by natas_kaupus »

Peter Borges wrote:You enlarge your peehole considering you have a meatotomy, by taking a bath, warming up your peehole skin, quite warm, and then insert your sounding whatever you have, and by every hot bath you may increase the diameter untill a certain size. Mine is now 13-14 mm, more then it hearts and is uncomfortable. Se the small hole on viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33417&start=0, but the peehole may be increased up to 13 mm, by many years of training.

If you dont have a meatotomy you are in trouble. Stop enlarging your peehole.

I use the Hegar Sounds. http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Sound

Try it and tell us about your experience. I may send som pictures, if you want!

Peter Borges

Why should someone stop stretching his peehole and give up if he dosn't have a meatotomy?
I also use a set of Hegar sounds and I'm upto a 12mm without cutting.
I like the way my cock looks and don't want to cut myself just stretch my hole. :D
hunter7075

Post by hunter7075 »

Bruce plugs wrote:I am new to penis plugs but have received my "Little Fucker"and am having problems getting it in. Need suggestions.
I used a sounding rod first went through and imediatly put in lube with the penis plug pushed hard and it went in some blood for abou 5 hours on now like it but must be a bitch getting it out Hunter7075 mine is a littler fuker also
jonnyq

Post by jonnyq »

Just wondering if anyone has bought Ralph's new Pig tail? Thoughts, review?
Thanks
lpebondex

Post by lpebondex »

Moi je me suis fait des plug ou plustot des sonde avec des couverts en inox que j'ai coupé. Un peti avec une cuillère à café et un autre plus gros avec une fourchette que j'ai acheté en supermaché. Comme il sont annelés il restent en place.
Cuillère
Cuillère
DSC00727.JPG (23.68 KiB) Viewed 6686 times
Cuillère coupée
Cuillère coupée
DSC00729.JPG (390.71 KiB) Viewed 6705 times
Ensembles des couverts
Ensembles des couverts
DSC00733.JPG (422.11 KiB) Viewed 6705 times
Cuillère entière
Cuillère entière
DSC00734.JPG (43.14 KiB) Viewed 6681 times
La cuillère en place
La cuillère en place
DSC00735.JPG (47.08 KiB) Viewed 6681 times
La fourchette coupée
La fourchette coupée
DSC00871.JPG (33.76 KiB) Viewed 6680 times
La fourchette en place
La fourchette en place
DSC00731.JPG (45.08 KiB) Viewed 6680 times
Le selfbondage c'est bon
Fountainofwayne

Post by Fountainofwayne »

Off topic close up cock shots:
Attachments
profile reduced.jpg
profile reduced.jpg (122.66 KiB) Viewed 5989 times
Almost sharpie size
Almost sharpie size
opening reduced.jpg (86.21 KiB) Viewed 5985 times
Photo time got me wet
Photo time got me wet
drip reduced.jpg (100.95 KiB) Viewed 5983 times
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Hi guys! I haven't been online in a long time. Not too much traffic but very interesting. I have been working with my penis plugs and have gotten to the point where insertion and extraction is less scary. I use Surgilibe and insert the tip of the tube in my pee hole and squirt a fair amount in; then I lube the plug well and make the insertion. It used to take me forever to get the plug in; now, I can do it in about 2 minutes with my 9mm Double Bump and my 10mm Socket Plug, both from Steel Plreasures. Here's a picture of my mounted Socket with my Penis Crown. Let me know what you think!!
Attachments
Socket plug with penis crown
Socket plug with penis crown
Penis plug and crown.jpg (163.78 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
Frarar2008

Post by Frarar2008 »

Beautiful!
stainless_steel

Post by stainless_steel »

Yes, that is very very nice equipment - great picture...show us some more.

SS
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
Frarar2008

Post by Frarar2008 »

Does any of you consider this 'snake' a penis plug or is it just a 'decoration'? Thanks for the imput.
Attachments
My penis snake
My penis snake
Serpent 003.jpg (357.72 KiB) Viewed 5497 times
jonnyq

Post by jonnyq »

Well theres nothing like finally getting a bigger plug in. I bought a 10mm little fucker about a year ago. I just this past week got it mounted. Now my 9.5mm socket feels small! LOL For anyone new reading through this thread, Take it slow and easy, and DON'T give up! Remember if it went in, it will come out! Ya might just have to pull harder!
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Once again, I have not been on-line for some time but keep "on plugging" with my 9.5mm plug. It feels great and slides in without much problem. My biggest problem is that I still get irritation right at the tip of my penis. There is no inflmation, never any blood, just this sensitivity at the tip of the pee hole. I sanitize the plug after each use (boil it in hot water) and use lots of lubricant. Do others have this sensivity problem? I'd like tofind a solution to this sensitivity.
ssb

Post by ssb »

Bruce plugs wrote:Once again, I have not been on-line for some time but keep "on plugging" with my 9.5mm plug. It feels great and slides in without much problem. My biggest problem is that I still get irritation right at the tip of my penis. There is no inflmation, never any blood, just this sensitivity at the tip of the pee hole. I sanitize the plug after each use (boil it in hot water) and use lots of lubricant. Do others have this sensivity problem? I'd like tofind a solution to this sensitivity.
hi bruce i wear my 10mm olive plug for hours on end sometimes up too 2 days with out removing i get a little iratation around the tip from where it dries out and the plug sticks so it pulls on the inside havent found any kind of lube that wont dryout after a few hours. to loosen it up i block the hole in the plug when i pee this gets it nice and free and easy to remove
Attachments
12321.jpg
12321.jpg (23.29 KiB) Viewed 4651 times
035.jpg
035.jpg (50.11 KiB) Viewed 4651 times
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Thanks for your response, I will give that a try. It's not a big problem, I love having my plug in because it feels so great. The irritation is a minor problem but just wondered if other guys had the same sensation. You've got a nice looking cock, would love to do a lip lock on that!
STEELPLEASURES.CO.UK

Post by STEELPLEASURES.CO.UK »

Just a big thank you for all you wonderfull folk who have brought and used my products...just launched a new range of threaded plugs and added many more to other sections.

Ralph