Penis plugs

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Bruce plugs

Penis plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

I am new to penis plugs but have received my "Little Fucker"and am having problems getting it in. Need suggestions.
soulmate

Re: Penis plugs

Post by soulmate »

Bruce plugs wrote:I am new to penis plugs but have received my "Little Fucker"and am having problems getting it in. Need suggestions.
IT took me about two weeks to finally get it to go in. take it easy. lots of lube and hold your breath. Got a tiny amount of blood on insertion. Removing was more painful than putting in.
Once you do it you will want to again. A real rush. The feeling unbelievable.
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Hi! I appreciate your reply. I am taking slowly, but how long does it take? Do I have to do it daily and will it go back to original size if I don't exercise it reguralry?
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Do you actually try to fuck you cock repeatedly ordo youjust try to force the "mini fucker"in?
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

How bad does it hurt when you finally get it to go in the first time and does it get better after the first time? How bad is it to get it out after the first insertion?
stainless_steel

Post by stainless_steel »

Check this thread, lots of good information from lots of guys.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26228

The plugs are fun and pretty safe play if you keep everything clean and go slow. I have found that after a time of not using the plug,it's a little tight getting it in again but if you go slow, use some cream as lube, like antibiotic cream, it works well.
Attachments
Goes well with ball stretching
Goes well with ball stretching
pw-chain-ball-weights-01.jpg (522.59 KiB) Viewed 64391 times
It fits tight, snaps in place - stays in
It fits tight, snaps in place - stays in
1-lb-hanging-from-pw.jpg (360.67 KiB) Viewed 64293 times
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Hi Stainless, Thanks for the reply and the pics as well as the thread. I have been taking insertion slowly but wonder if I should have started with something smaller than the "Mini Fucker". I woukld appreciate any other suggestions youmight have.
pisseguten

Post by pisseguten »

The Mini Fucker is comparable to my own standard Penis Plug from Steelpleasures.co.uk, that is with a diameter of 10mm at its widest. Now I'm not an expert of the male anatomy, and my penis is a standard median 6-inch - and definitely smaller when soft - but I did not have any great problems with insertion and wear. True, I played a bit around first with homemade sounds, pens, thermometers and the like, but was absolutely NOT into any sounding/gradually widening trip. The 10mm PP slipped in with a slight sting and thereafter changed my life. The rush was incredible and stimulated my sex life to a certain degree.

I have written about the following before on this and other PW/PP-threads here (great forum, btw) so this is a repeat:

I wore it for several weeks and was genuinely concerned that it would grow fast, when it suddenly slipped out of itself. This was after a short period of stinging and smarting at the tip - something I now know as a warning that the urethra is about to expel the intruder.

I put it back and had the same experience later: stinging/burning feeling at the pisshole - and now I just pop it out and give my cock a day's rest before replugging. I can now usually go for a few days before I get the signs. It is routine.

I have bought another plug from my dealer steelpleasures, the Socket Plug, which I had specially made at a larger diameter, this time 10,6mm at its fattest. This is an even better plug. but the same thing happens regularly; a slight irritation that signals that I better get it out. If I do not remove it, it will slip out of itself. If this happens in bed, OK, but pissing it out is not a good thing - it costs too much to be flushed away, so when that happened there was some fishing about before i secured it again :)

I wore the SP for 5 weeks before it came out - after that I could not get any of them back in. It seemed as if there was a ridge or constriction that was not at all elastic as the first time I put the PP in. I wrote about this some weeks ago...
Well, I finally gave up on stretching as I understood the ridge was some kind of scar tissue that would not go away. I would not be denied, however, so I finally got my nerve up and pushed and pressed until <something> broke. There was blood, not the slight red wash that you can get when sounding or pushing, but this was a definite tissue rip. The blood was steady red and had that "bleed" quality that you instantly know. Well, I pushed a little more and the PP slipped in, and stayed.
The blood stopped more or less immediately, as I knew from reading other mails on this forum it would. No pain.

My theory is that a ridge or ring formed inside the urethra outer chamber (where the body of the plug rests - narrowing to a thinner neck behind the pisshole) - this ridge or tissue probably formed as a callus will on a foot or hand being subjected to constant irritation/abrasion. So anyway, I pushed through it and it's gone. No more problem...

My system is now regular: I alternate between the two plugs, after removing the small standard PP I rest for a day and slip the larger Socket plug in. After a few days (less if I have a good fuck which will irritate the urethra) I pull the SP out, rest a day and go back to the PP. (The SP is definitely better for fucking, as the steel ball does not cause pain to my partner's insides, as the pipe from the standard plug (as your Mini Fucker) does.)

To cut this short and answer your question: there is nothing in your cock that will stop you from pushing in a 10mm plug and let it rest inside. The urethra is easily stretchable to this width. Going past 10mm will, as others have stated on the PW thread, take some time, and going beyond 12-13mm is a LONG way off. Of course, not being a doctor, I am judging this by knowing my own standard type cock. Maybe a pisstube only will let a 5-6mm thick instrument in, but I doubt it. I've seen the thickness of doctors' catheter hoses...

Use some good lube, try widening with a artist's brush handle of necessary thickness, a slim Sharpie marker or some such thing, use a salve containing a skin desensitizer, like XYLOCAINE, and get that plug in - damning the sharp pain during the insertion. The rush is absolutely worth the sting.
PIAWOL - Plugging is a way of life!
http://plugandplay.socialgo.com - my personal site for the world of penis plugs.
pisseguten

Post by pisseguten »

soulmate wrote:
Bruce plugs wrote:I am new to penis plugs but have received my "Little Fucker"and am having problems getting it in. Need suggestions.
IT took me about two weeks to finally get it to go in. take it easy. lots of lube and hold your breath. Got a tiny amount of blood on insertion. Removing was more painful than putting in.
Once you do it you will want to again. A real rush. The feeling unbelievable.
This is very correct, just as I experienced it myself. It will not take two weeks, however, it will take a few days or a weekend with you applying yourself to the task. Go slow, widening with whatever you have. Use lube. Use Xylocaine. Go slow and press steadily, don't fuck yourself onto the plug, go steady and slow, hold your breath and when you feel the white pain getting unbearable, slip it out, breathe deeply and try again. The widening starts when the pain is "white". Two or three times in a row should do it. Go beyond that white pain and suddenly - it's inside.

What is pain? Different strokes for different folks. I can feel my balls slipping away and hiding due to the pain at the tip, but go beyond that.
When it enters, the pain is immediately gone.

Removal is painful, yes, due to the steeper neck on the outward side of the plug - if it was a slow grade it would slip easily out, would it not? Therefore, let the plug rest for a week, 2 or more, get accustomed to it, and maybe it will stay forever? Or it will slip out by itself after giving you the small signals that "I'm coming out!". This experience seems to be common, as other messengers here on the forum has said. So it will definitely NOT grow into your pisstube like a cybernetic part:)
http://plugandplay.socialgo.com - my personal site for the world of penis plugs.
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Hi! Thank you so much for the information, it really is helpful. I have stopped trying to get the plug in because it did hurt. The max width is 12.5mm and I'm afraid it is too much for a beginner likeme. Your 10 mm sounds like what I need to get started. I live in Vermont, where can I get one like your 10mm. I have seen diffrent ones but I think I would like one with a through hole. They all seem very expensive! Should the plug have some kind of bulge or just be 10mm throughout and how much length do you suggest? I am not into piercing so I need something that will stay in for a period of time without being attached.
pisseguten

Post by pisseguten »

Okay, I see your problem and <feel> your pain. 12,5mm is completely wrong for a beginner! I bought a 12,5mm stub plug from www.steelpleasures.co.uk, as it was on rebate (they do rebates at 50% on various plugs all the time!) and it is far too thick to get in, even being a veteran plugger of some 6 months now.

I have also their Prometheus (which I also bought on sale, believing it was a thru-hole, but it was solid) - it is 11,5 and also impossible to get inside. Anyway, getting a solid plug in with great pain is plain crazy, when you need to take a leak it HAS to come out and the exit is sometimes (not always) very painful. Read what I have said about exits/expelling, after a week or so - or even some days, the plug sometimes slip out by itself. But having to rip it out for a piss is too wild for me. Always go for a hollow plug!

Their Slim Jim is on sale now, it is only 7mm. But go for a standard 10mm PP, it will be safe. They also have a 9mm on sale. The only minuses with these plusg is the length of the exit pipe, I have written extensively about this problem before in herer. I had mine cut shorter and added a new hole for the ring. It now exits a little bit, but enough to hurt my partner's insides if I'm not careful.

Their Triple Rider is on sale as well, that is a nice plug, but different type, it can not be worn while soft. The front is a flat head, which is good for fucking. My favourite plug is the Socket Plug, that is a 10mm but I had them machine it a bit thicker. The ball bulb on the end is amazing.

I cannot recommend these guys enough, their service and quality is second to none.
The mail is 5 £ per package, so you may want to get two plugs. Good luck! I will post some pics of me wearing these plugs a bit later on.
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Hi Pisseguten, Once again, I want to thank you for your help. The Steelpleasures website is awesome. I am trying to decide onwhich plugs I should get. I am looking forward to your pictures which may helpme decide. Any other info you can provide to this beginner would be most appreciated. I am still apprehensive about getting it out more than getting it in; I don't need a visit to the doc's office to have a dveice removed. I don't need that embarassment.
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Hi! After reading many postings about penis plugs, I finally decided totry a swizzle stick to get started again - the "mini Fucker" was just too big for a beginner like me. The swizzle stick had a ball on the end (about 1/4") and with lube and a little probing I was finally able to experience the "pop" and then slid it in for about 3 1/2" - what a rush!!! After taking it out I whacked off with morecum than I've experienced in a long time.
pisseguten

Post by pisseguten »

Hiya Bruce. OK, a swizzle stick is just about as beginner as you can get. It was also my first :) Make sure that the hard cheap plastic does not have any edges that will cut your pipe up.

Go from there via other house implements, an artist's brush handle of medium thickness should be helpful. From there, try the tip of a ballpoint pen, go easy and use lube. There are also many fine markers with a soft rounded stub that can be used.

The starter plugs at 7mm should be fine, but realize that your body will outsize these fast. It seems to me as if a bulb thickness of 9-11mm is something that most men can fit into their tip cavities after training. After that, there is serious tough going.

Here is my socket plug mounted:
sp1.jpg
sp1.jpg (41.77 KiB) Viewed 61428 times
- as you can see, the 16mm steel bulb at the end is hollow. The ball effectively lengthens your cock more than 1/2 inch, and I have found that the extra weight at the tip stretches my cock a bit all the time, especially when I'm nude.

And the feel of the weight inside is just so good to feel. This plug is standard 10mm at its thickest, go to the website and see it "bare". You may get them to change dimensions upon request. I am considering a 20mm steel ball at the end, that should be awesome :)

I'll send a few pix of my standard penis plug mounted later.

Don't worry too much about getting it out afterwards, if you can live with the idea of wearing it 24/7 for a week or two, you will experience that it slips out of itself at the end.
Attachments
sp3.jpg
sp3.jpg (37.89 KiB) Viewed 61396 times
sp4.jpg
sp4.jpg (41.1 KiB) Viewed 61260 times
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

HI
Last edited by Bruce plugs on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.