penis plug 16mm screw

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pumperinparadise

penis plug 16mm screw

Post by pumperinparadise »

Been using sounds to 41, wanted something to stay in so got a 12mm ribbed plug from Steel Pleasures http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/products.php
Well made product, super fast service and priced very reasonably
Feels great in, went in first go.
Attachments
screw plug 012.jpg
screw plug 012.jpg (14.64 KiB) Viewed 18102 times
screw plug 010.jpg
screw plug 010.jpg (14.42 KiB) Viewed 18018 times
pumperinparadise

Decided to order something a bit bigger, so checked with Ralph and he said he'd make a special. I ordered a screw plug to 16mm, that should keep me busy for a while!
It's arrived, nice job. This is going to take some work! First attempts. You definitely know when you've got this little sucker screwed in :shock:
Attachments
screw plug 014.jpg
screw plug 014.jpg (14.43 KiB) Viewed 18016 times
screw plug 018.jpg
screw plug 018.jpg (13.96 KiB) Viewed 18097 times
mindfreak

Post by mindfreak »

nice photos. thanks for the link also
great prices. I've just ordered my stopper 5 mins ago
will send videos and photos as soon as I have it
stainless_steel

Nice series

Post by stainless_steel »

pumperinparadise,

Great shots and that screw in version must be fun. Lets see more shots, how about a movie of it being screwed in?

SS
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
pumperinparadise

No video yet, but a bit of progress. Goes in best when flaccid, grips real hard when I get a boner!
Attachments
screw 003.jpg
screw 003.jpg (15.96 KiB) Viewed 16891 times
screw 008.jpg
screw 008.jpg (16.15 KiB) Viewed 16972 times
stainless_steel

pumperinparadise wrote:No video yet, but a bit of progress. Goes in best when flaccid, grips real hard when I get a boner!
Damn, that's hot, really hot. What a great idea that gadget is...I want one!

Your photos are nice, sized nice and well done, lets see more more more...
Attachments
My new longer PW installed
My new longer PW installed
pw-fun-04.JPG (135.54 KiB) Viewed 16829 times

[email protected]
vicfoxfr

Post by vicfoxfr »

:shock:
OMG guys
pumperinparadise & stainlesssteel you are GREAT
:roll: 8)
kelvinatorva

Post by kelvinatorva »

P - How frigging ingenious!! I love how the threads are large and rounded. Do they actually hold the PW in place and can you then screw it in and out? If so, then the penis must conform to the screw threads and make a sort of nut that corresponds to the screw. Wow - you learn something everyday. Thanks K
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
pumperinparadise

Holds it tight as there's no natural force that can turn it. Maybe one could be incorporated at the end of a wand, it would hold it in nicely. Wouldn't leave it in for more than a few hours as it doesn't move enough to self clean. P
stainless_steel

checking in

Hey pumperinparadise,

Wondering how it's going with that wonderful screw in plug you have? Busy with xmas and can't screw around I bet. I think it's a neat toy you have there and wish I had one myself. Let's see some more pictures of it in use, maybe a nice movie of it being screwed in nice and slow..

Great stuff...!

SS

[email protected]
pumperinparadise

Stainless, You can have one for yourself if you email Ralph via the website. http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/products.php and he'll make you a special for a very reasonable price.
Meanwhile, I got it just inside the head (a bit more to go before it goes right in)
Here's a couple of pics of when I left it in for a pump. Not much to see, but it sure thickens things up a bit!The 12mm ribbed plug is in there too, behind the screw.
I swapped the keyring end for a barbell. I used the same on the 12mm and it slipped right in ( doesn't catch on clothing that way) and wasn't a problem to slide out, so I left it in and added the screw.
Attachments
plug1.jpg
plug1.jpg (18.16 KiB) Viewed 13529 times
plug2.jpg
plug2.jpg (17.49 KiB) Viewed 13534 times
pepasHunter

Re: penis plug 16mm screw

Post by pepasHunter »

Hello,

This was the image that throw me into the urethra stuffing hobby.
So now that I have reached 14 mm I am thinking getting one of these super sized threaded plugs.

I wonder if Ralph would agree send me one in a special delivery?

I think I will ask him very soon.

Cheers.

pepasHunter
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Wow,

7 years already since I began this hobby.
Now I do have a 00g PA and after a 2 years break (I quit stretching my peehole to reach 0g PA size),
I just reached 16mm with one of these fantastic threaded plugs.
Now thinking of a 18mm threaded PP. :twisted:

Cheers!
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
pumpernotinparadise

Post by pumpernotinparadise »

This is a really old thread, so old that I had to change my username to post!!
The old screw plug got reduced a bit as the thread was a bit bitey. I made a couple of plugs in stainless which work well.
Then I tried some engineering plastic for the straight one with single rib (16mm)
Then I experimented with plastic and threads, finally achieving the black one, which is 18mm at the widest. It was quite a ride, needing a few hours with the stainless collection building up.
These days I'm not as adventurous (I nudging 70) but experiment with crazy chastity toys these days
Attachments
plugs.JPG
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

This thread seems to be all about jamming in the largest plug possible, in the hope that it will stay. I think you guys are going about it all wrong. If you keep that up, your urethral orifice is just going to keep stretching larger and every plug is eventually going to become too small, and anyway never really be able to sustain any appreciable tension in the meantime.

If you want to keep something like a plug inside your dick, with no possibility of it coming out no matter how much you pull on it or how much weight you hang on it, you should follow the approach I outline in my website, tetherproducts.com. Check out Album 1 of the TetherSpout Chronicles. It explains everything. You can use the spouts that I sell, if you can't or prefer not to make your own, but you'll probably have to make your own retainers if you've already stretched out your peehole to more than about 12 mm, because that's about the limit where the largest of my retainers, the 34Fr, is still optimal and will provide comfortable retention with no chance of expulsion. I have no plans to make them any larger in the immediate future.
Last edited by TetherSpout on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.