enlarging pee hole

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nectcruiser

Re: enlarging pee hole

Post by nectcruiser »

That looks like it works very well. You have a perfect cock and balls package mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Keep on stretching that pee hole
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Is there such a thing as an urethral speculum? I have read about something called a Killian speculum - meant for nostrils but it sounds like it might be perfect for a penis. The description I've seen reads: Killian speculums have narrow blades. The blade on this speculum is 3.5 inches long and the tip is 7mm (about 1/4 inch, 21 fr ) wide at the tip. The blade is also oval shaped (slightly flattened) for easy insertion. There is also a set screw to hold the speculum open.
Has anyone tried one? Are they readily available in the UK?
Attachments
killshin11.jpg
killshin11.jpg (62.6 KiB) Viewed 16081 times
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

kalahari wrote:Is there such a thing as an urethral speculum? I have read about something called a Killian speculum - meant for nostrils but it sounds like it might be perfect for a penis. The description I've seen reads: Killian speculums have narrow blades. The blade on this speculum is 3.5 inches long and the tip is 7mm (about 1/4 inch, 21 fr ) wide at the tip. The blade is also oval shaped (slightly flattened) for easy insertion. There is also a set screw to hold the speculum open.
Has anyone tried one? Are they readily available in the UK?
Yes, I've got one (Killian). They come in different sizes (diameter and length). Mine isn't quite so long, maybe 2.5 inches? It did seem to help at one stage, but I haven't tried it in a while. I've gotten a new toy to play with since then (a continuously tapered rod of my own design). The speculum I got was cheap, about $10 plus shipping off of ebay. This is in the USA. At that kind of price, it's an essential to one's tool kit. Not sure what the price or availability would be in the UK.

One thing I think I learned is that it is very hard to get over any toy/tool that has major changes in diameter. And by major even 1 mm is major. Like going from one size Hegar to the next size up, or over steps or bumps on a toy. That's why I got the speculum. Insert then squeeze, so there is no step to go over. Same with my smooth tapered rod. Then one can insert toys with size changes, etc.

My latest toy is my pinky. Never have to go looking for it, always right there ready to use. Can use it without lube, just a little pee or a little lube and start working it in deeper. I'm only up to the first knuckle so far, but it works (and feels) real good. Not really the best stretching tool, but hey, when you're bored watching TV you might as well be getting something constructive done at the same time, right?
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Yes, I've got one (Killian). They come in different sizes (diameter and length).
Can you post some pictures showing it in use? :)
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Years ago, I bought a Nasal speculum and I can't tell you the fun I had with it. However in the years, I have outgrown it, and now it goes all the way inside and looks like it's getting lost. So. . . . . . . . . (go to the next posting. . . . )
Attachments
DCP01963.JPG
DCP01963.JPG (119.99 KiB) Viewed 15821 times
DCP01962.JPG
DCP01962.JPG (112.23 KiB) Viewed 15821 times
DCP01961.JPG
DCP01961.JPG (129.34 KiB) Viewed 15821 times
alan69

Post by alan69 »

So, I bought a vaginal speculum and it is still a challenge.
Attachments
DCP01965.JPG
DCP01965.JPG (116.39 KiB) Viewed 15819 times
DCP01964.JPG
DCP01964.JPG (110.63 KiB) Viewed 15819 times
alan69

Post by alan69 »

So now here is my hole fucked by a vaginal speculum and just held open.
Attachments
DCP01966.JPG
DCP01966.JPG (149.79 KiB) Viewed 15819 times
DCP01967.JPG
DCP01967.JPG (148.79 KiB) Viewed 15819 times
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

That is AWSOME
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Fantabulous! Is the stretching permanent, and does it affect the way you pee? :D
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Fantabulous! Is the stretching permanent, and does it affect the way you pee? :D

Yes and yes! Just like anything that you do, if you lift weights, you get big arms. They will stay that way, more or less. If you stretch your body, it isn't going to snap back unless you are a teenager.

Sometimes -- when I have a new sexual interest, I don't stretch for months -- and my peehole is as large and slutty as it was when I stopped. I also piss a plug of water that looks like a firehose. (But -- it is not a very discrete nor directed stream like it once was. More of a fan spray and it's more likely than not going to spatter the shoes of the guy in the next stall. LOL. (Makes me less than popular inside the Beltway at functions. Except that none of these boors ever look at the shine on their patent leather shoes.)) That's a story for another time. Alan
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I am so disappointed. I use to be able to get a BIC pen in my pee hole. I have put a 10mm sound in it and now it is all i can do to get a 6.5mm sound in it.
I have cut my pee hole all the way down to the foreskin tab and still the same thing. Nothing will go in past some restriction just about a inch in the hole.
I use to walk around with a 9mm in it most of the day and not i can not get that in.
I seams like the more i try the smaller it get. Not sure what i should do but just give up.
Dwight in Mississippi
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Do not give up.
I increase ever in 0.5 mm increments with Hegar Dillatoren. If you increase too quickly there is a risk that cracks occur. Scar tissue that it creates can be stretched badly. Until now I've reached 11mm.
Of course I also have a bottleneck at the urethral meatus externus, which can be tedious stretch. Not even one meatotomy nothing.
Pain is a helpful course in a diameter increase. I use Xylocaine gel 2%. Since you have to watch, of course, that you are not too hard because you rangeht personal injury can because you feel less pain. So slowly increase the diameter.

:D
Attachments
Penis with Hegar Sound 11mm
Penis with Hegar Sound 11mm
SDC11069a.jpg (42.88 KiB) Viewed 15579 times
Penis with meatotomy
Penis with meatotomy
SDC10001 (2)a.jpg (40.38 KiB) Viewed 15579 times
Solo Masturbant :D
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

Another vote here for "don't give up".

I've been at that point before where I wondered if I wasn't progressing backwards. I did get past it though.

I think it is important to keep up regular activity, with no more than a couple of days off at a time. Not that you have to go for maximum opening each time, but just to keep things stretched and open. Choose some simple "tool" you can use on a regular basis, even when you don't have the time for an extended session. I think even five minutes play to keep opened up helps maintain the gains you've got, rather than having to start over after being away from major stretching.

I think there is something to the difficulty with scar tissue thing, so don't over do it. But even the scar tissue can be stretched.

As to the restriction about an inch or so in the hole, I think it is basically where the cock head (glans) ends and the shaft begins (see attached diagram, red arrow). This area seems very inflexible. The urethra deeper than this point seems extremely stretchable. So the problem areas are the pee hole itself, which can be dealt with by some cutting or a meatotomy. But that second restriction would seem to require a subcision (something I'm not interested in) or a lot of patience.

I've also been playing with using anesthetic. Like Lexi said, you have to be very careful when you can't feel pain. I did get carried away a bit once while using anesthetic, but no real harm done. It was quite bloody though, as the penile tissues bleed profusely (makes sense considering how an erection works). I managed to get my tapered rod in 4-1/2 inches, where 3-1/2 inches was my normal. At the pee hole, that meant I had opened up to 14.5 mm, where 12.7 mm would be my normal at that point. Luckily applying pressure stopped the bleeding, and urine flow also seemed to help, along with the application of alcohol afterwards. No major damage done.

I found a rather cheap and powerful version of benzocaine. I had heard of Anbesol for years, used for toothaches. Not cheap though, but I thought surely there is a non-brand name equivalent. Walmart sells a store-brand version called Equate Orasol gel, at the same 20% benzocaine strength as Anbesol. It's dirt cheap. Seems to work quite well for pee hole stretching (never used it for its intended purpose, toothaches or oral pain). I put a tiny dab on the end of a Q-tip, then spread it around and inside the pee hole opening, especially the lower side of the pee hole where I tend to have the most problem. I'm not really putting it as deep as the second restriction, as with the tapered rod I'm using I really don't have a problem there any more. I don't think I'd ever want to get the anethestic in deep, as I'd want to know immediately if I injured the urethra beyond the first half inch or inch. Like I said, below that point seems very stretchable and I've never had a problem there even with a fair amount of abuse sliding toys in and out rapidly.

I hope this gives you some confidence to continue, but always be careful and always be clean.
Attachments
Restriction.jpg
Restriction.jpg (49.81 KiB) Viewed 15552 times
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Thanks so much for the replys and information. I keep trying and i did get my 8mm back in with losts of lube and taking my time. When it went in it just poped rite in with no pain. I am going to try again today to get it back in.
Dwight
vouloir

Post by vouloir »

Hi
Great idea from Kalahrari to consider using a speculum to stretch the inside.
Here's what I found on e-Bay (UK) yesterday, purchased the pair, and received today.
They look just the job, and will be trying them out over the next few days.
Think I could have got away with just the 3 inch one though.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KILLIAN-VAGIN ... 336a1937e3
Killian Vaginal Speculum-Veterinary Instrument
- 3 Inches Nozzle Length - 6 Inches Overall Length
- 2 Inches Nozzle Length - 6 Inches Overall Length
CE marked
Made in High Quality German Steel
Same Day Despatch
You can e-mail first if you only wish to purchase one
I bought the 2 for £17.99 inc packing & postage
:P