enlarging pee hole

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Wiseoracle

Re: enlarging pee hole

Post by Wiseoracle »

Wow.. Again I am jealous. I can't seem to get past 10mm with pain. I think that my problem is the opening of my urethra near head. For some reason, I have some type constriction just south of the opening making insertion of anything past 10mm difficult. I seem to have no problem with 10.5-11mm once i get beyond that point. Will sounds help our sound I just mod my urethral opening? I am certain the latter is not for the faint of heart.
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I think everyone has that constriction just below the meatus (pee hole). Very gentle but very regular stretching worked for me :) Try the (unused) enema nozzle that I referred to in an earlier posting. It has a gradual increase in diameter so should do the trick.
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

Wiseoracle wrote:Wow.. Again I am jealous. I can't seem to get past 10mm with pain. I think that my problem is the opening of my urethra near head. For some reason, I have some type constriction just south of the opening making insertion of anything past 10mm difficult. I seem to have no problem with 10.5-11mm once i get beyond that point. Will sounds help our sound I just mod my urethral opening? I am certain the latter is not for the faint of heart.
First, it's not just you that has a constriction there, it's everyone. It's basically part of the anatomy (look at the image I posted a page or two back). So don't think you've got some impediment that others don't have.

I'm not sure the normal sound/dialator sets (Pratt, Hegar, etc.) are really the best choice as the transition from one size up to the next is like a millimeter in diameter, or slightly more than three millimeters in circumference. Obviously guys have progressed up to enormous sizes using sounds alone, but there are probably easier ways. I think something with a continuous smooth taper, or using a speculum is a better idea.

An in and out motion seems to help me a lot. After in a while I let it stay there a bit. I seem to get better results this way. I've also done the slow continuous pressure thing and got good results. This is with a tapered rod.

You could consider using an anesthetic, but be careful not to get overconfident and overdo it. Some other things that helped me was accepting a very minor amount of bleeding (the lube gets slightly pink), and not totally panicking if more significant bleeding does happen (pressure for 5-10 minutes stops it).

Don't take too much time off between sessions, or you are starting all over again each time. I mean like don't go days without inserting something. It helped me a lot to do some kind of insertion, however minor, every day. Also, within a session, the tissue gets softer and more stretchable the longer the session lasts. What might be somewhat painful at the start of a session becomes incredibly easy toward the end. For example, it takes me about 5 minutes to get my bullet sound (12 mm max diameter) fully in with some pain. But it is not that many minutes longer before I am literally ramming it in and out at high speed (like 4 times a second). Last night I did particularly well. I must have rammed it in and out about 4,000 times. The limiting factor is not my cock, but the stamina in my arm. You'd think after that abuse there would be some pain, some discomfort, some stinging while peeing. Not in the least. This morning it is like that session never even happened, my cock looks completely normal other than my piss slit is getting progressively larger over time.

A very large part of this enlarging the pee hole is mental. You have to be very relaxed but yet very determined. Like that old children's story, the little engine that could. So it helps to do sessions when you are totally relaxed and undistracted. It helps to have mental images (or real images) of sounding that you'd love to achieve. Some of my favorites on xtube are by liltex, dfwplay, and tatoober. Seeing that kind of stuff really gets me going.
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

Thanks for the feedback. I have been wearing my socket plug for 3.5 days straight and will remove it shortly with the help of a little lube and ambesol. :D
I will probably end up using a new and sterilized enema nozzle as suggested on a more regular basis to stretch thing. The diameter increases gradually along its length so that should allow me to push myself a little more as I progress slowly. My problem may very will be the long lapses in between plugging sessions. I usually remove my plugs just before I head to the airport and never seem to get around to putting them back in once I clear security.
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

Oh boy.. the socket plugs! It goes is a lot easier than it does coming out. The steep shoulder on the plug makes extraction difficult however, it does it keep it from falling out.
Attachments
socketplug.jpg
socketplug.jpg (69.82 KiB) Viewed 6733 times
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

Wiseoracle wrote:Oh boy.. the socket plugs! It goes is a lot easier than it does coming out. The steep shoulder on the plug makes extraction difficult however, it does it keep it from falling out.
Those socket plugs (and others like it) scare me. I've had trouble even getting plugs/sounds with ridges or rounded transitions out on occassion. On the other hand, I've had other toys just slide out if I got up to get something during a sounding session. Never actually done plugs that stay in, though I've got two that technically could be kept in. But one is really too long and for the time being too big (something close to 15 mm max). The other is a possibility, at 12.7 mm max diameter and not excessively long, a kind of screw plug:
Screw Plug
Screw Plug
PenisPlugPenisPlugs 010.jpg (42.17 KiB) Viewed 6724 times
I haven't successfully screwed this one all of the way in, but I haven't tried in a while. Maybe I'm getting big enough now? It's probably still too long to go out and actively do things wearing it. I have screwed in my 13 mm cock screw that is more of the classic screw plug design, but haven't left it in for fear of the sharper threads doing damage.
sDeep

Post by sDeep »

PocketPool,

Thank you for the picture! Where does one find a tool like that? Thanks.

sDeep
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

sDeep wrote:PocketPool,

Thank you for the picture! Where does one find a tool like that? Thanks.

sDeep
To tell you the truth, I'm not absolutely sure where I got it. I looked through my old emails to find the order, but didn't find it. I may have ordered it from a place called:

AllAboutRainbows.com

That plug is listed as:

PENIS PLUG - THRU-HOLE - SCREW - 1/2"

One thing that is strange about this plug is the threads are reversed; they are left hand vs. right hand threads. Not a big deal, but I do have to remember which way to turn it to screw it in and back out. Kind of like wheel lug nuts on the left side of pre-1970 Chrysler products, if one is familiar with such stuff.

There are tons of places that sell "penis plugs" of various types if you do a google search for that.
sluttyd

Post by sluttyd »

Having read all the posts on enlarging the pee hole I decided to have a go. I tried Hegar sounds to see how far I could go and got up to 8mm. I had to force the 8mm past the restriction in the cockhead - a quick sharp pain but worth it. I then worked the sound in and out for about 10 mins using standard antiseptic cream as a lube - that gave me a nice tingle and a pleasant warm feeling. I tried the next up - 9mm sound - but my cock would just not take it.

The time had come for more drastic action, I assembled a simple kit of a sterilised medical sacapel, surgical spirit, TCP antiseptic cream and of course the 9mm sound. I put the nozzle of the tube of antiseptic cream in my pee hole and sqeezed in quite a bit of the cream. I used the 8mm sound to work the cream into the urethra. Next, I carefully inserted the scalpel, cutting edge down into my pee hole, trying to get far enough in to reach the restriction in the cock head. I then withdrew the scalpel using a slight downward pressure - I have to do this three times before I achieved my first slit. To my surprise there was hardly any blood and I was able to insert the 9mm sound with not too much difficulty, and I worked that in and out for a few minutes until it slid in quite easily.

By now I was quite pleased with myself and beginning to enjoy it! After a rest (and a couple of beers) I reapeated the procedure making another slit and was soon able to take the 10mm sound! Having had plenty of fluids I was soon able to piss away the cream and a few spots of blood. There was a burning sensation as I pissed, but it was not unpleasant.

This morning I had slight difficulty taking the 10mm but after another tiny slit with the scalpel managed quite easily, and I still have the souind in my cock right now. Every now and then I work it in and out which is quite pleasant Later today I will make another incision until I can take the 11mm sound, and maybe tomorrow the 12mm.
Time to think about some cock jewelry and penis plugs.

I only have one concern - how far in can you insert the sound safely? Mine went in about 5" quite comfortably.
sluttyd

Post by sluttyd »

sluttyd wrote:Having read all the posts on enlarging the pee hole I decided to have a go. I tried Hegar sounds to see how far I could go and got up to 8mm. I had to force the 8mm past the restriction in the cockhead - a quick sharp pain but worth it. I then worked the sound in and out for about 10 mins using standard antiseptic cream as a lube - that gave me a nice tingle and a pleasant warm feeling. I tried the next up - 9mm sound - but my cock would just not take it.

The time had come for more drastic action, I assembled a simple kit of a sterilised medical sacapel, surgical spirit, TCP antiseptic cream and of course the 9mm sound. I put the nozzle of the tube of antiseptic cream in my pee hole and sqeezed in quite a bit of the cream. I used the 8mm sound to work the cream into the urethra. Next, I carefully inserted the scalpel, cutting edge down into my pee hole, trying to get far enough in to reach the restriction in the cock head. I then withdrew the scalpel using a slight downward pressure - I have to do this three times before I achieved my first slit. To my surprise there was hardly any blood and I was able to insert the 9mm sound with not too much difficulty, and I worked that in and out for a few minutes until it slid in quite easily.

By now I was quite pleased with myself and beginning to enjoy it! After a rest (and a couple of beers) I reapeated the procedure making another slit and was soon able to take the 10mm sound! Having had plenty of fluids I was soon able to piss away the cream and a few spots of blood. There was a burning sensation as I pissed, but it was not unpleasant.

This morning I had slight difficulty taking the 10mm but after another tiny slit with the scalpel managed quite easily, and I still have the souind in my cock right now. Every now and then I work it in and out which is quite pleasant Later today I will make another incision until I can take the 11mm sound, and maybe tomorrow the 12mm.

I only have one concern - how far in can you insert the sound safely? Mine went in about 5" quite comfortably.
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

sluttyd wrote: This morning I had slight difficulty taking the 10mm but after another tiny slit with the scalpel managed quite easily, and I still have the souind in my cock right now. Every now and then I work it in and out which is quite pleasant Later today I will make another incision until I can take the 11mm sound, and maybe tomorrow the 12mm.

It seems a bit fast to be going to that large a size, but I guess if it works for you, go for it. I've had copious amounts of blood when I cut, or got too vigorous and tore my hole bigger. You're lucky in that regard.

Once you have a cut established, you have to make sure it doesn't start to heal back together. Other guys have inserted stuff (pieces of sterile pad?) to keep the two sides of cut separated. The other thing is once a cut is established, it will want to continue the tear at that point with severe stretching. That can be a good thing, if you don't mind a little blood.

As to depth, I think 5" is completely within the safe zone, before one reaches the prostate and on into the bladder. I'm not sure as to how deep you'd have to insert to reach the curve in the urethra and on into the more sensitive stuff. Maybe 8"? I insert my current tool it's full length of 5.5" with no ill effect. Not just insert, but ram it in and out repeatedly to the full length. Last night I did an unusually long session for me, ramming that tool in and out essentially continuously for an hour and 15 minutes. I wouldn't doubt I approached 10,000 strokes in and out in that session. Just the slightest amount of soreness this morning, at the cock head. The urethra can take a tremendous amount of stretching and abuse once it's conditioned. One thing I do make sure of though is that my cock is aligned properly (straight) for those rapid fire insertions. I don't want to be pounding a hole through the side of my urethra.
keithh999

Post by keithh999 »

[attachment=5]Image10072011181825.jpg[/attachment]Hey all. Long time lurker and first time poster here...And i have been plugging and stretching for over two years and have gone from less than 1/4 inch diameter to just a hair over a 1/2 inch diameter at present. Ive made all my own plugs out of stainless steel and i have 10 plugs of varying sizes i have outgrown that i would like to sell. Six of the plugs are flowthru and 4 are solid. All have a stop to prevent over-insertion and some are for longterm wear but all have been enjoyed and have helped me get to the point i am now. I can take a standard sharpy with no issues. If anyone might be interested just send my a PM here and we can work out details.. would like to get $125 for the lot but thats negotiable. Just to show what is achievable with perserverence ive enclosed some pics of my newest longest favorite toy that i can take totally inside my peehole..the large end is 1/2 inch diameter.
Attachments
plugs5.jpg
plugs5.jpg (440.85 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
plugs4.jpg
plugs4.jpg (427.5 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
plugs2.jpg
plugs2.jpg (423.01 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
Image10072011181750.jpg
Image10072011181750.jpg (354.13 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
Image10072011181601.jpg
Image10072011181601.jpg (395.18 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
Image10072011181825.jpg
Image10072011181825.jpg (365.19 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
keithh999

Post by keithh999 »

And on another note my wife loves it when i plug and and fuck her and she has really gotten into being plugged herself!...I will insert a flowthru plug in my cock that has several inches of stickout and fuck her peehole till she cums (bigtime squirter!!) and loads my cock and urethra with her cum. Wild feeling i'll tell you!!
McPummpin

Post by McPummpin »

Hello all ,
I have not stretch my peehole in a while now but I was up to a
# 12 with no citing I do want to go larger just need to find the time
To play . I also love woman who stretch it's a huge turn on.
I would luv to see some more from the woman on this topick :wink:
To all the men here I say great job and keep it up this is a good
Thread and thanks for sharing.
KEEP IT PUMPIN !!!

GO HUGE!!!
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Someone asked me a while back if I ever did any electricity/electrical play. The answer is a resounding yes! I love it. I made an 18mm electrode that I can get up the hole almost 3 inches. (To the "Sound Barrier" -- that really tough place that we all have in one form or another.) I have two attachment points on the probe, and I use the sticky pads to return the current. So here are some pictures I took this morning for all you delightful and wonderful perverts. As usual, regardless of what you hear, do not use these things on ANYTHING above your waste. Don't want to be passing any electrical currents through your heart or brain. Newart won't let me do more than 3 at a time, so this is the first installment.

Alan
Attachments
mostly in.JPG
All the way in.JPG
DCP01969.JPG