enlarging pee hole

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

slapher

Re: enlarging pee hole

Post by slapher »

I visit a lady who gives me a massage and she likes to enlarge mens cock holes,she can now get her finger down mine!
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Would love to see some pics of that. Please post any you have. Thanks
Keep on stretching that pee hole
bubblebuttboy

Post by bubblebuttboy »

Franky,<br><br>your pics are awesome.  i was googling "piss slit" and "insert" and i came across your pics.  first time i've found anything like this on the net.<br><br>i spent a good amount of time stroking to your pics.  this fetish is a real turn on for me.  i think it's because when i was 15 i had to get surgery on one of my testicles because i accidentally twisted the inside of one testicle when i slipped while crossing over a fence.  it's called testicular torsion.  <br><br>anyway, while i was in the hospital i had to have one of those catheters put in.  it was inserted when i was heavily sedated obviously but i was wide awake when a nurse came to remove it.  <br><br>it was an erotic experience for me and i still reflect on it fondly.  she just came in the room and said "okay, it's time to remove your catheter."  i'm thinking to myself "okay, i wonder how that's done."  she pulls away the sheet covering me and then the gown i was wearing in order to expose my penis.  then she grabs the tube and starts pulling it straight up with two hands.  no warning or sympathy whatsoever.  so she's pulling it and pulling it and i'm thinking "jesus, how long is that thing."  meanwhile i'm experiencing a slight amount of pain as she's doing this.  the tube was rather thick and it wasn't the most pleasant feeling having it removed.  so i'm cringing and i say something like "aww, geez."  and she says something like "oh come on, it doesn't hurt that much."  again, no sympathy from her.  finally the tube pops out.  when it pops out i look at my penis and my piss slit is bigger than i've ever seen it.  like a hole a little bit larger than the width of a thick pen. <br><br>ever since i've had this fetish with piss slits.  i love them.  i also fantasize about inserting things in my penis and didn't know it was possible until i came across stuff like this on the internet.  i fantasize about the mom of one of my friend's inserting sounds in my penis and forcing me to take thicker and thicker sounds.<br><br>i should also tell you that as i was stroking to your pics i fantasized that we were coworkers.  you're older than me so i fantasized that you were this older coworker that took me under his wing.  one night we're working late and somehow we get around to the fact that you insert things in your pisshole.  i become really intrigued and you say "would you like to see?" and i say sure rather excitedly.  so you pull out your cock and proceed to insert that pen and i'm obviously very mesmerized by the whole thing.  you say "you look as if you'd like to take out your cock and stroke it."  and I say "yeah."  so it's just you and me in the office and you're inserting that big old pen in your penis and i have my pants down and cock out and i'm stroking away fiercely never having enjoyed myself so much.  
Mooncat

My pee hole

Post by Mooncat »

This is my, unenlarged, piss slit. How big do you think it could be?
Attachments
A close-up with a 3 Mp camera
A close-up with a 3 Mp camera
ipn10.jpg (65.5 KiB) Viewed 25988 times
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

I wouldn't know how big it is but it looks good to me. How long have you been stretching it and do you have any pics of you doing it??
I'll post some pics of me stretching my pee hole.
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Here are some pee hole stretching pics
Attachments
3-16ths hex key (2).jpg
3-16ths hex key (2).jpg (63.37 KiB) Viewed 25883 times
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

another one
Attachments
#12 wire doubled (2).jpg
#12 wire doubled (2).jpg (93.6 KiB) Viewed 25495 times
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

another one
Attachments
Doubled device cable-1 (2).jpg
Doubled device cable-1 (2).jpg (105.63 KiB) Viewed 25487 times
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

another one
Attachments
Doubled device cable-1 (2).jpg
Doubled device cable-1 (2).jpg (105.63 KiB) Viewed 25856 times
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

oops heres the right one. This cable is inserted about 8" and feels great!
Attachments
device cable doubled 2 (2).jpg
device cable doubled 2 (2).jpg (116.17 KiB) Viewed 25471 times
Mooncat

pee slit size

Post by Mooncat »

I haven't actually stretched it on purpose, I did have a catheter inserted while in hospital. It wasn't very thick though, the male nurse inserted some anaesthetic gel, but didn't leave it long enough to work. When I winced, one of the three women leaning on the end of the bed told me to relax, I replied that we men had three narrow places, they only had one!

After the first couple of inches had gone in, it didn't hurt any more. The same woman told him when it was all the way in, I think he must have been a student.

I expected pain when it came out, and when I first pissed, but it was all ok.

If I can get the gel, I may try it for myself.

My friend has had bladder surgery, he says the intrument used is as thick as my little finger, his tool is fatter than mine.
stevonodick

Piss slit finger probe

Post by stevonodick »

recent piss slit enlargement with 3-inch circumference finger...that's almost to the third knuckle
stevonodick
Attachments
3rd knuckle stretch.JPG
3rd knuckle stretch.JPG (23.72 KiB) Viewed 25250 times
stevonodick

deeper into cock

Post by stevonodick »

here's another envasion
Attachments
Piss-slit probe.JPG
Piss-slit probe.JPG (30.75 KiB) Viewed 25582 times
Franky

Post by Franky »

SoD

I like those pics - show us more!

Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
homebase

how you get your finger in your cock

Post by homebase »

hi, how do you get your finger down your cock hole, wow would love to do that

ken