enlarging pee hole

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

powerfulpete1235

Re: enlarging pee hole

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

I've have a pair of e-stim rings for the base of my cock and just under the corona. Every time I've tried to use them I've not gotten the desired effects, just stings in one or two places. SOOOOO IF I use lubricate first the stinging will stop and the effect more gratifing???? I'm NOT going to try it untill I get some input. It's too painful if it doesn't work to be worth the effort.
strange

Post by strange »

strange wrote:Estiming? Nothing like it that I've experienced. It is the best. As for my application of estim, I connect to my amphallang and guiche. Maximum current is used and I can say that is not enough. Follow guide lines for safety precautions. Don't play above the waist! Use enough lubricant to avoid burns. Also, putting a ring around and under the corona or, any where along the penis will intensify or move the estim affect. While estiming, just squeeze your cock and you will experience the intensity beyond maximum power.
These rings were not hooked up. They were just there to enhance the experience and intensity.
George5

Post by George5 »

After we enjoyed a bottle of wine, my girlfriend asked me where to put the cork...
Attachments
cork3.jpg
cork6.JPG
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

George5 wrote:After we enjoyed a bottle of wine, my girlfriend asked me where to put the cork...
Hey George5, did she stuff that wine soaked cork into your pisshole? Perhaps you insert and remove it regularly... luv to see that :wink:
sDeep

Post by sDeep »

George5,

Most amazing tool you have and love the size of things you put into it!

s
alan69

Post by alan69 »

That Cock Cork is very hot. Here's one of my stopper.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Here are the pictures. It's late and I'm beat.

A
Attachments
stoppers.JPG
stopper a.JPG
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Just where can I find this type of stopper? As a kid, I remember them well, but now I can't seem to find them. Please help.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Looks like they're a collectors item. I didn't know. I found mine in the kitchen drawer. I guess they've been there since I was a kid. I dunno.

They're on Ebay at http://compare.ebay.com/like/2905651951 ... si=y&cbt=y . They call them "Vintage "Bull Dog" Ekco Bottle Stopper" I didn't know they had a name.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/2209860837 ... si=y&cbt=y

http://www.etsy.com/listing/94581255/vi ... mpaign=GPS

http://compare.ebay.com/like/1503636641 ... si=y&cbt=y

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-EKCO-bo ... 6325460577

Actually, I remember looking at these years ago and thinking it would be fun to push them into my pisshole, but never actually thought they would go. At that time I wished they were smaller, now I wish they were bigger. LOL Now I can put one in with no warm up at all. Just pop it in.

I suppose that our throw-away society has obsoleted anything but a screw off cap on a plastic bottle. Some friends of mine just returned from Mexico, and they brought me a 6 pack of real Coca-Cola, in the usual green glass bottles, with the waist -- just like I remember when I was a kid. (only difference was that they are in ml instead of ounces, and some of the writing is in Spanish.) They use only sugar in them -- no "high fructose corn syrup." They brought back memories, and don't taste like American Coke, they taste like -- the 8th grade -- and Buddy Larsen's bike shop, where he had an old machine that sold them for a nickel. He lost money on each sale -- even then -- but it sure kept the kids in his bike shop.

Alan
strange

Post by strange »

strange wrote:
strange wrote:Estiming? Nothing like it that I've experienced. It is the best. As for my application of estim, I connect to my amphallang and guiche. Maximum current is used and I can say that is not enough. Follow guide lines for safety precautions. Don't play above the waist! Use enough lubricant to avoid burns. Also, putting a ring around and under the corona or, any where along the penis will intensify or move the estim affect. While estiming, just squeeze your cock and you will experience the intensity beyond maximum power.
These rings were not hooked up. They were just there to enhance the experience and intensity.
Nor was I suggesting that the rings were hooked up. You are right, the experience is enhanced. Going beyond the maximum power is accomplished by squeezing the cock during estim or by adding rings. I've also noticed that the current will jump through the metal rings. Actually exchange the route the current travels, alternating. Getting more feeling out of one's cock is a must for me. I love it when a woman handles my cock. That is just the beginning. What else can a man do to make his cock feel better? Laughing. What lengths will a man go?
alan69

Post by alan69 »

You can increase the voltage of the peak of alternating current, (like TENS machines produce) by putting a capacitor across the voltage source. I also think the charge is a little weak, and that is even though I have gone into the machine and thrown the little switch to put it on "high power." Alan (Who worked in electronics, before they became throw away items.)
terzd

Post by terzd »

Having a little fun with my pen :wink: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=OUwG4-J851-
adri3650

Post by adri3650 »

George5 wrote:Hi, here's an update of inserting my little vibrator :P
And is your vibrator all the way down now?
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

a fabulous thread on penis plugs / sounding. one of the best on this forum.
adri3650

Post by adri3650 »

Here is my "5 cent" slot machine.