PA Pics

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

manrootfl

Re: PA Pics

Post by manrootfl »

Stevonodick -<br>Have a pic of you hard with the meatotomy?
apple

Post by apple »

[quote author=manrootfl link=board=piercing;num=1112264678;start=15#15 date=04/13/05 at 05:36:39]Stevonodick -<br>Have a pic of you hard with the meatotomy? [/quote]<br><br><br>
pa2g

Post by pa2g »

>:( That's what hppened to me - tired to move up too fast and tore skin.
flotsam

Post by flotsam »

Having read  thru the whole "conversation"  to date, I have some questions. My lady and I are to get married soonish (like later in the month perhaps). I like the idea of a pierced cock (to be "led around" with), and was interested in the comments on better sex with a pa. Next question, then, has anyone experienced "worse sex" (hetero) and I am also concerned about "where to get it done". Any good piercing studio will do? Don't think I could handle a do-it-yourself operation. How much might it cost? and also I notice most have a dumbbell-like insertion, but some have a round one like a keyring, almost.  Please tell me the pros and cons. I think of it as sort of an alternative "wedding ring" that we both might enjoy, so I don't imagine needing a removable one, which I imagine the dumbbell-like one permits. If someone wants to strip-search me in an airport, well, then, that's what they will have to do.... unless there is some powerful argument to the contrary. Thanks for your thoughts.
flotsam

Post by flotsam »

p.s. want to pee normally is this a problem with tis procedure?  
rockgor

Post by rockgor »

I used to have a dozen piercing in my cock and balls:  foreskin, Prince Albert and scrotum. Did some of them myself.  Sex is no problem.  Some people say it adds to the fun.  <br>Like all piercings, you start small and switch to a bigger one after 6 months or so.  I used to wear one of my old PA rings as an earring.  Made me feel like a pirate.  My boss didn't like it, but since I was the one who trained him, I felt I could ignore him.<br>Pissing is a bit messy, but no big problem.  You can always sit down.<br>After several years I took out my jewelry.  My lover said he didn't like it.  Too much like sucking on an old water pipe.
pierced

SEX PIERCINGS and IMPLANTS

Post by pierced »

Hi all!

I never had a piercing or tatoo in my life, then at age 59 I started with a 3.2mm PA and worked up to a 10mm within 5 months, all the stretching I did myself very easily by working each size PA until I could fit the next one.

I also had a double Apradavya and a Ampalang all 3.2mm as well plus several implants on the shaft of 10mm balls, in fact I nearly had a complete circle of balls with 3 along the top of the shaft.

Alas, I had to remove my Apradavya and Ampalangs as my girlfriend is allergic to any metals except gold and I now just retain a 4mm Circular barbell in my PA which I remove for intercourse.

My Girlfriend, then Fiancee and now my wife just loves the implant balls, I also removed several of these and only have 2 left. She especialy likes the one underneath my penis just behing where the PA hole is.

Problems-none except when urinating of course so its best to squat or sit to urinate as if you are not careful you get your leg or trousers wet.
I am currently sourcing a 9ct to an 18ct Gold PA so I can leave it in when having sex.

Pain, ha! I used a Doctor piercer who uses local antisthetic. So if you need any advice just ask. For you imperial non metricated guys 2.5mm equals 1/8th inch.
inky

one of my pierced dick

Post by inky »

Hi Guys,pierced dicks really do make a difference!
Inky.
Attachments
SSCN0091.JPG
SSCN0091.JPG (27.55 KiB) Viewed 6778 times
kingt

Post by kingt »

Don't be afraid, piercings are fun.
KingT
Attachments
Dscf0003r.jpg
Dscf0003r.jpg (207.46 KiB) Viewed 6724 times
a tribute
BEEFYPUMPER

My PA

Post by BEEFYPUMPER »

Mine..
Last edited by BEEFYPUMPER on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
mynheer

Post by mynheer »