Cock and Ball Rings

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

GodManLove

Re: Cock and Ball Rings

Post by GodManLove »

This is fine, Anykind piercing on penis is their own, I did same thing my Penis is P.A. Piercing that is no problem, also cock ring is easy wearing, I had it mamy time. :) alway nice to have ,some women do love your penis with P.A.Ring, She did look drown sew my P.A.Ring  ;D yes, she did, but she told her Friends, uh,oh ??? what would you do,[email][/email]
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I like my ball rings tight...I mean REALLY tight.  (I've never seen any other pics with tighter ball rings.)  The smaller the ring and the harder to get it on (and off) the better!  To get my smallest rings on, I pull a pocket of my scrotum through the ring then squeeze behind my ball to make it "ooze" through the ring into the pocket.  When my ball is partially through a small ring, it is distinctly "dogboned" and the two protruding ends have a larger diameter than the ID of the ring.<br><br>To get it off, I pull on the ring and after I pull a while on the ring, my spermatic cords pull my ball back through.  The first time I used a really small ring and my ball popped through, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get it out but although it hurts, it often comes out easier than going in.<br><br>I often put two rings on each ball and tie a cord to the deeper ring. Pulling on the first-ring-on keeps it from pulling off my ball and I can put a lot of weight on.  If you put several tight rings over a ball, you can put a LOT of squeeze on the ball and it absolutely won't slip back through the ganged rings.  To get them off, you have to take them off singly, leaving a space between the first ring and the gang for the ball to amoeba in and enlarge without having to squeeze itself through a long tube of rings.<br><br>Does anyone else do tight rings?<br><br>The Geezer
Attachments
ringscu.jpg
ringscu.jpg
ringscu.jpg (60.48 KiB) Viewed 12365 times
If balls weren\'t meant to be squeezed, they wouldn\'t just be hanging there.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Here's another pic showing my tight rings.  The brass rings are a lot smaller than the SS rings.
Attachments
rings5.jpg
rings5.jpg
rings5.jpg (60.75 KiB) Viewed 12329 times
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

wow, that is tight.  i don't know if i could get mine to do that...<br>
Hornytoads
suckit4mepls

Post by suckit4mepls »

an old pic of me
suckit4mepls

Post by suckit4mepls »

try again
Attachments
ringed_sitting.JPG
ringed_sitting.JPG
ringed_sitting.JPG (128.14 KiB) Viewed 12199 times
suckit4mepls

Post by suckit4mepls »

and another
Attachments
longer_than_my_cock.JPG
longer_than_my_cock.JPG
longer_than_my_cock.JPG (127.37 KiB) Viewed 12201 times
flotsam

Post by flotsam »

I like the concedpt of the individual (tight) ball rings but have not been abled to make it work for me. Any tips? Also, I was impressed by the 18 rings. I got some at the hardware store (69 cents) but the smaller ball seems to consistently slip beack thru and then they all fall off. Any tips for keeping the whole collection of them in place? I did not see a "keeper" in the photo.
suckit4mepls

Post by suckit4mepls »

heres one with a rubber keeper after the 18 rings
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

If the last ring you put on is tight enough, neither ball can ooze back through OR if you put both balls through several larger rings and then a tight ring on one ball (your most insensitive one) the larger rings won't come off.<br><br>If your nuts are too sensitive to the pressure needed to pop one through a tight ring, work on it for fifteen or twenty minutes till it becomes less sensitive to the pressure then pop it through a tight ring.<br><br>If you put two of the tightest rings you can stand on one or both balls and then loop a cord through the first ring on, you can pull on it quite hard because as you pull on it, it goes off center and the combined size of the opening is smaller than the ring itself.  The rings must be at least semi-tight to start with, though...sloppy loose rings won't work.<br><br>The Geezer
manrootfl

Post by manrootfl »

you know with all the pulling and stretching and squeezing and pushing, one would naturally expect that you would be doing some severe damage to the testicular structure  or rip the vas from its attachments or something....  so that you are not functioning at all.  any of you guys into really severe manipulation ever had a sperm count check or a sonogram to see if you were still functional or structurally damaged?  after all ejaulate is mostly not a product of the testes,  so you could still cum without it being functional (at least for its primary function).  Just curious.  
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

Here are a couple of semi permanent through my enlarged frenum piercing.
Attachments
double_frenum.jpg
double_frenum.jpg
double_frenum.jpg (59.91 KiB) Viewed 12390 times
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

Another single frenum ring with meatotomy.
Attachments
frenum.ring.jpg
frenum.ring.jpg
frenum.ring.jpg (36.24 KiB) Viewed 12390 times
roastbeef

Post by roastbeef »

thought i'd add a small contribution ;D
Attachments
copy_213.jpg
copy_213.jpg
copy_213.jpg (142.29 KiB) Viewed 12358 times