Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

xeryus7122

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by xeryus7122 »

Hope someone has some advise for me!<br>I have a very tight frenum/frenulum, I can't pull my <br>forskin all the way back. Only just below the corona or rim. I never had it torn (I wish) maybe I wouldn't need to<br>write this! It's never been a problem for penetration but for oral it has been a problem! I want to either stretch it or get it cut but something has to be done about! Soon.<br>Maybe see a doctor!<br><br>Xeryus
roastbeef

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by roastbeef »

Hi,<br><br>What you have is a condition called phimosis, it is fairly common and if you go to the doctor do some they can usually do some very minor surgery to correct it.... although personally I love a woody with a hoody...<br><br>Roasty<br>
Always good to meet other pumpers and exchange stories/pics
Lexi

Frenulum removes

Post by Lexi »

:D :D
Attachments
Penis with meatotomy and frinulotomy
Penis with meatotomy and frinulotomy
KIF_0785 a.jpg (20.63 KiB) Viewed 9999 times
Last edited by Lexi on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Solo Masturbant :D
Franky

Post by Franky »

You need to shag someone who is really tight when you are rock hard and really give them a thrashing. That may tear back your frenulum - it worked for me!

Franky
Attachments
4sfun.jpg
4sfun.jpg (38.43 KiB) Viewed 19272 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
slavedave

frenum

Post by slavedave »

I am very interested in doing a diy frenum cutting but do not have explicit 'how to do it' instructions. Would appreciate if any members can help me or if you know of any websites where I may find this information.
:?:
slavedave

frenum

Post by slavedave »

I am very interested in doing a diy frenum cutting but do not have explicit 'how to do it' instructions. Would appreciate if any members can help me or if you know of any websites where I may find this information.
:?:
Lexi

Remove the Frenulum praeputii

Post by Lexi »

Hello slavedave,

i am uncut however the Frenulum praeputii to remove can I only recommend. The advantages are: 1. The foreskin can be pulled further to the rear, thus a larger stroke is possible with the Masturbation and the foreskin is more mobile. 2. The Penis looks better, since the foreskin can be pulled nearly fold less to the rear. 3. The Penis leaves itself much better to cleanings. I removed the Frenulum with three interferences completely, according to the following method. Condition is cleanly and sterile works, i.e. hands and Penis thoroughly wash and the interference place sterilize. First I dipped the Penis approx. 5 min into ice water, afterwards one does not notice the cut. After that sterilize the Frenulums I with sharp shears the Frenulum in the centre up to Glans (acorn) lower surface cut through. It does not bleed something a panic. Next I inserted a sterile textile role into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound sticks together otherwise). Then I locked the foreskin with a strip tape and a Preservative put on, if still something blood withdraws (which the case was not). On the next morning I opened carefully the foreskin, urinary (the bleeding had already stopped) and after repeated to disinfect for the wound a new textile role inserted and the foreskin again closed. But so which I can open the Tape easily to the urinary. After one week the wound was already so well healed which I again carefully masturbate could. By the way the pain holds itself within limits is easy to bear. After some months, after which the wound had healed well, I have only the remainder of the Frenulums on the Glans under side, and after that that had healed well also on the foreskin inside according to the same method far away. Finally I cut a triangle out as it were. With the result I am very content
Much fun!
:D
Attachments
Frenulum removed
Frenulum removed
Frenulum entfernt a.jpg (21.33 KiB) Viewed 9990 times
Last edited by Lexi on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Solo Masturbant :D
pumperinparadise

Post by pumperinparadise »

better to use "clamp and cut" method. Use Emla cream to deaden the area, clamp with narrow screw or ratchet clamp for 20 minutes minimum, then cut through the clamped bit (it should be white) with sterilised "bandage" scissors.
Do a google for meatotomy, the proceedure uses the same equipment. There should be no blood, no pain, and back in action in a few days.
Do it, it's worth the effort.
VladT

Frenulum disection

Post by VladT »

I can this recommend too.I have had short frenulum.For a many years I have decided to release a preputium - to remove a piece of frenulum.My limmit was a smal vein -I was not certain of what bleedeng it can be, when I cut it the It was a border.
The metod what i have use: I use a local anestetic ointment, after a few minutes I freeze the line of cut. I do it with a liquid gas for a gas (cigarete) ligter.
Next I use a nailscissors (the special scissors with the jaws straigth against - not the classic scissors).This tool crush more like classic scissors and them reduce a bleeding.Finaly I use a selfmade cauter (a hot thin wire on a electric soldering iron) to stop bleeding.
It heal with no problems in about a week.
The feeling of free preputium was glamorous.It was like You walk out a uphill and take a deep breath of a fresh air.And like this it gone with time.

Now I do the second part.For a excesive bleeding I must use a stitch around the vein inside the frenulum.I not use a gas.I use a needle holder to clamp a line of a cut.
wayman

Post by wayman »

so would it be possible to reverse a meatomy or frenotomy?i think in lexi case he still has the frenulum piece which connects the glans left.so its not a full frenotomy.if you have the glans split completely from top of slit to frenum connects to foreskin if your uncut thats full meatotomy.so you would need some kind of skin graft to join the 2 side back?

i thought in all medical science there would be a way to make split parts fuse to each other some way.but guess once its healed thats it eh. :?
doughnut
Location: x0|Surrey|Australia||||ACT,Australian_Capital_Territory

Post by doughnut »

I cut my frenum years ago and have neve been sorry. A painless way is to pierce th frenum with a needle put ring through it. When healed keep enlarging the hole. Adding a weight helps particularly if you play or masturbate with it hanging
Doughnut lover
VladT

Post by VladT »

wayman wrote:so would it be possible to reverse a meatomy or frenotomy?i think in lexi case he still has the frenulum piece which connects the glans left.so its not a full frenotomy.if you have the glans split completely from top of slit to frenum connects to foreskin if your uncut thats full meatotomy.so you would need some kind of skin graft to join the 2 side back?

i thought in all medical science there would be a way to make split parts fuse to each other some way.but guess once its healed thats it eh. :?
I trust that is possible close the splitting, but it is more complicated than the splitting.You can split Youself relatively easy, but for restoration is the way trough plastic surgery. A surgeon and an second assistence is needed
- the surgeon have only two hands too :wink: - and for sev up are needed a small knots in a bloody (he must wound the both sides) area.
Gaelic

Post by Gaelic »

Hi Guys,

My first PA was done ( incorrectly by the piercer I should add) through my frenum which left me with a hole through that very thin piece of skin. I thought about trying to remove my Frenum from the head of of Cock for a while and got very brave one night and decided to go for it. I did have some paper stiches in case I needed them. It worked for me and I am delighted with the results because now its not so hard for me to get my foreskin over my nob when I get a great doughnut after a good pump session. Just go easy guys and be careful. Even do it over a number of sessions. It can be a little painful but you should take it easy and have the stitches just to help the healing process. At the end of the day just be careful and make sure everything is well steralised.
G. :wink:
wayman

Post by wayman »

ive looked up meatotomy reversal on the net and couldnt find the info i needed.but bme site has some galleries of this procedure.but you must be a member to view so that sucks.it is possible just like reverse tongue splitting but the scar tissue has to be removed then it can be closed.this can be more of a pain in the ass because of what has to be done.the skin between my head was so thin that it didnt bleed much when i removed it.and my frenum was cut at birth so theres already enough damage done.
voltzzzz

Post by voltzzzz »

I pierced my frenum and installed a captive ring. Unfortunately it didnt last long but pulled through. Although it was not my intent, I now had a cut frenum, with great results, my foreskin rolled right back, and it did not pull my head down as before and it looks better, I pierced my frenum and installed a barbell, much deeper this time and furtherback.