Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpenz

Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by pumpenz »

Hi there<br><br>I am 'uncut' but wanting to separate my frenum from my cock head. Anyone else done this, or any thoughts on the pros / cons of this??<br><br>Thanks<br>Chris.
cypressoak

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by cypressoak »

in my case, i'm cut... UNFORTUNATELY! but if i were uncut, no way would i want any of it clipped. however, that's just me. i don't know your situation or reason. :-/
M

Post by M »

Some "uncut" men, and the few cut men with frenum left intact, have a fairly thin, fragile frenum that can tear during vigorous penetration. I've known of guys who have accidentally "torn their g-string," g-string being what some apparently call the frenum.  It's been described as being pretty painful, because this is probably the most sensitive part of the penis.  It's also part of a functioning foreskin, helping pull the skin back up and over the glans or "head" after it's been retracted.  So, if you want the frenum detached, whether it's a fetish or you just like the look of it, go into it knowing that it could cause some loss of sensation, and it will cause your foreskin to be more of a "sleeve," looser, that does not always cover the glans on it's own, you'll have to pull it up.  But then again, you might like that ... I don't really know.<br><br>Funny how everybody wants what they don't have.  I've been stretching my shaft skin out to create something of a foreskin, I was cut very tight and couldn't last as long as I'd like during sex because of the shaft skin getting chafed or rubbed sort of raw because it was pulled so tight when I got an erection.  And, because I don't think it works as well as being uncut would for comfort during sex, I really would have been happier if I hadn't been cut at all, in infancy in my case.  For me, things work way better, at least I think so, now that there's a little more shaft skin to glide back and forth, instead of being tight as a drum.  Head's about half covered when soft, I'm liking it pretty well.  My frenum was completely removed during circumcision, so I can't really say what it would even feel like, I have no frame of reference.<br><br>So, my two cents would be to leave it alone.<br><br>Michael
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Well<br><br>I've decided to do it anyway. What I have done so far suggests it will be a slow process, but at least it won't hinder the pumping or put my cock out of action for weeks - maybe 2-4 days at a time or so.<br><br>Will post how it goes...<br><br>Chris (gets into a bit of cock mod)
dicky

Post by dicky »

Hi<br><br>I've got my frenum bitten lose by my wife. She did it as slow and painfull as possible (by my request) and it was greath!! :D
Franky

Post by Franky »

Pumpenz<br>I had my frenum torn back by my first penetration of a tight girl with my thick cock.  I have never regretted it - I kept it taped back until it healed and have stretched it more ever since.<br>It allows me a lot more cock fun without a tight 4skin attachment.<br><br>Franky
Attachments
More_4Skin_fun.jpg
More_4Skin_fun.jpg
More_4Skin_fun.jpg (38.43 KiB) Viewed 93612 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
roastbeef

Post by roastbeef »

Mine was torn about 9 years ago during sex, I'm british and like most am uncut.  I always had a short foreskin anyway so can't claim it affected the sensitivity of my glans but other that that it has been much the same since.
Always good to meet other pumpers and exchange stories/pics
Franky

Post by Franky »

RB<br><br>That's a nice thick cock with plenty of 4skin - you didn't take that pic recently, it would be a bit chilly!<br><br>F
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
Franky

Post by Franky »

The joy of being British with a foreskin and your frenum torn off by a tight pussy!  It's enough to bring tears to your cock!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I am uncut however the Frenulum praeputii to remove can I only recommend.  The advantages are:  1.  The foreskin can be pulled further to the rear, thus a larger stroke is possible with the Masturbation and the foreskin is more mobile.  2.  The Penis looks better, since the foreskin can be pulled nearly fold less to the rear.  3.  The Penis leaves itself much better to cleanings.  I removed the Frenulum with three interferences completely, according to the following method.  Condition is cleanly and sterile works, i.e. hands and Penis thoroughly wash and the interference place sterilize.  First I dipped the Penis approx. 5 min into ice water, afterwards one does not notice the cut.  After that sterilize the Frenulums I with sharp shears the Frenulum in the centre up to Glans (acorn) lower surface cut through.  It does not bleed something a panic.  Next I inserted a sterile textile role into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound sticks together otherwise).  Then I locked the foreskin with a strip tape and a Preservative put on, if still something blood withdraws (which the case was not).  On the next morning I opened carefully the foreskin, urinary (the bleeding had already stopped) and after repeated to disinfect for the wound a new textile role inserted and the foreskin again closed.  But so which I can open the Tape easily to the urinary.  After one week the wound was already so well healed which I again carefully masturbate could.  By the way the pain holds itself within limits is easy to bear.  After some months, after which the wound had healed well, I have only the remainder of the Frenulums on the Glans under side, and after that that had healed well also on the foreskin inside according to the same method far away.  Finally I cut a triangle out as it were.  With the result I am very content<br>Much fun!<br> ;)
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Addition! :)
Attachments
Frenulotomie_und_Meatotomie_zusehen.jpg
Frenulotomie_und_Meatotomie_zusehen.jpg
Frenulotomie_und_Meatotomie_zusehen.jpg (38.21 KiB) Viewed 93589 times
Solo Masturbant :D
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Well it's all been done for about 3 months now.<br><br>Looks excellent. No pics as the resolution on my camera sucks!<br><br>I left about 1.5mm of frenum as it looks good. Foreskin pulls a long way down now, and my head stands out and up proud!<br><br>The released skin pumps up to be about the same size as my head too.<br><br>All good. Very happy :)<br><br>Chris :) oUO
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Penis with 3 gold rings.  That is not possible with Frenulum.  I am very content.

:D
Attachments
Bild 008.jpg
Bild 008.jpg (16.54 KiB) Viewed 60906 times
Last edited by Lexi on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
manrootfl

Post by manrootfl »

lexi did you stretch/cut your meatus too?  looks much longer than usual.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Yes, I cut a Meatotomie by my selve.<br><br> :)
Attachments
Meatotomy
Meatotomy
Meatotomie gut zu sehen a.jpg (14.75 KiB) Viewed 60896 times
Last edited by Lexi on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.