Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jsax

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by jsax »

second pic
Attachments
after frenum tie 005.jpg
jsax

Post by jsax »

Heres a pic with a tunnel in the tie off that didn't cut all the way through
Attachments
Joes personal pictures 003.jpg
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I've heard it from another method but not tried.
This method is intended to remove the frenulum be relatively bloodless.
It should go like this. The penis about 5 minutes in ice water to dive to avoid pain. Then pull the foreskin back completely sterilize the frenulum and the glans penis (glans) with alcohol or similar. On the underside of the glans as close as possible with a sterile needle to pierce the frenulum and by dragging a sterile thread. Then you will only need to make a strong knot to seal off the frenulum. After a few days, the dead tissue in the node and can be cut easily and almost bloodless. As I mentioned above must be respected even if this method is always on extreme cleanliness to prevent infection.
To this method, I found an interesting article. http://www.voy.com/190293/23.html

:D
Attachments
Penis with frenulektomy
Penis with frenulektomy
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 10879 times
Solo Masturbant :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Hello guys with no frenulum.
As you're rid of your frenulum?
:)
Attachments
SDC10832b.jpg
SDC10832b.jpg (35 KiB) Viewed 10710 times
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Hi. Did one last knot (2 before) and pulled it off after 3 days. Gained 3-4 mm so now it can be fully retracted. Depending on how much I pull back the skin, the piercing still can interfer a bit. I did not have just skin but I also needed to cut through an artery/vein and after the last tying I think I noticed that the cock might be more weinich-maybe because the blood travelling other ways. But I'm not sure.
So comparing to Lexi/others I have not gotten exactly as smooth cock-but You have to compare to your own before/after. But I am happy that I done it. The frenum can when jerking off stimulate the underside of the head a bit because of the pulling sensation but instead I got another sensation being able to fully retract and making longer strokes.
One thing a do regret is that I did not do it earlier, why wait to 45?
/Rob
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

I also find the different sensation of being able to retract further and use longer strokes really good.

I have also noticed that the area where I put the ites has now fully flattened, and other than a slightly paler skin colour where the ties were placed, (as outlined in my posts dseveral pages ago :) there is now no evidence of where the frenulum used to be.

Best regards to all, Grumpy
kelvinatorva

Post by kelvinatorva »

Interesting thread - I'm uncut and would like to get rid of my frenulum for a number of reasons, most covered here in prior posts. I'll probably pierce underneath it and then tie it off. Once it heals, I was thinking of doing a deep PA piercing, centered perhaps 1/4 inch behind the glans, sort of where the frenulum would have been. Has anyone done this sort of piercing? Any thoughts or advice? Kel
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Emotional losses by frenulectomy I can not tell.
With the result I am very satisfied. I can never find any impairment in the sense (proprioception). The visual impression, I find it very good (see pictures). The surgery is now back 45 years, so I mean the judge can. I do still think it was a good idea to make frenulectomy.
When I performed the surgery (frenulectomy) even 45 years ago there was no Internet. So I had no information and had to figure out everything yourself. It would then have been completely wrong, go to a urologist and ask him for this intervention, which indeed should be done only for aesthetic reasons and because I wanted the foreskin, masturbation better to pull further back. Medical reasons were not available. Similar reasons are certainly even today the scales give the intervention, which is relatively harmless, even make yourself. Extreme hygiene and care is necessary, however. Of course it was also lucky that it turned out so well. But it was not only luck but also caution here, because I had to recut several times to obtain the known result. Incidentally, I have never had a problem, and am still very satisfied with the outcome. Emotional loss I can not tell.
Attachments
SDC10014a.jpg
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Love the long strokes - the best. Go for it. /Rob
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I have the frenulum of the penis itself completely removed (frenulectomy)
When I performed the surgery itself, there was no Internet. So I had no information and had to figure out everything yourself. It would then have been completely wrong, go to a urologist and ask him for this intervention, which indeed should be done only for aesthetic reasons and because I wanted the foreskin, masturbation better to pull further back. Medical reasons were not available. Similar reasons are certainly even today the scales give the intervention, which is relatively harmless, even make yourself. Extreme hygiene and care is necessary, however. Of course it was also lucky that it turned out so well. But it certainly was not only luck but also caution here, because I had to recut so many times to remove even the two Frenulumreste underside of the glans and the foreskin. Incidentally, I have never had a problem, and am still very satisfied with the outcome. The surgery is now back 45 years, so I mean the judge can. Incidentally, I report only what I did. Each is solely responsible and his own fortune.
:D :D
Attachments
Penis with frenulolektomy
Penis with frenulolektomy
SDC10849b.jpg (47.69 KiB) Viewed 9656 times
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I describe my method, as I have removed my frenulum. Everyone must of course even know what he wants.
The frenulum prepuce (frenulectomy) Remove I can only recommend. The advantages are:
First The foreskin can be pulled further back, thus enabling greater stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is moving.
Second The penis looks better because the foreskin can be pulled back almost unwrinkled.
Third The penis can be kept clean much better.
I have the frenulum with three interventions even completely removed by the following method.
Prerequisite work is clean and sterile, ie Hands and penis thoroughly wash and sterilize the surgical site.
First, I have the penis about 5 min immersed in ice water, then you notice the cut. Today I would use Emla cream. After sterilization of the frenulum I have (with shears can not slip one) with a sharp knife cut the frenulum in the middle up to the glans (penis) bottom. Today I would use an electric cautery there occurs almost no bleeding because the wound edges are cauterized.
It bleeds a little panic. Next, I inserted a sterile gauze into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom, a little more if blood appears (which was not the case).
The next morning, I carefully opened the foreskin (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after repeated disinfecting the wound and inserted a new gauze the foreskin closed. But that I can easily open the plaster to urinate. After a week, the wound had healed already so good that I could masturbate resist carefully. Incidentally, the pains are limited is easily bearable.
After a few months, after the wound had healed well, I have only the rest of the frenulum on the Glansunterseite, and after that was healed well away on the inside of the foreskin in the same way. Ultimately, I say cut out a triangle. With the result I am very satisfied. The surgery is now 30 years ago, so I mean to judge.
Incidentally, I have never had a problem, and I am still very happy with the result. Emotional loss, I can not determine.
:D :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Anyone who has removed his frenulum with electrocautery pencil?
How are the experiences with it?
An electrocautery you get here.
http://www.quirumed.com/de/Catalogo/articulo/10505
:)
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I describe my method, as I have removed my frenulum. Everyone must of course even know what he wants.
The frenulum prepuce (frenulectomy) Remove I can only recommend. The advantages are:
First The foreskin can be pulled further back, thus enabling greater stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is moving.
Second The penis looks better because the foreskin can be pulled back almost unwrinkled.
Third The penis can be kept clean much better.
I have the frenulum with three interventions even completely removed by the following method.
Prerequisite work is clean and sterile, ie Hands and penis thoroughly wash and sterilize the surgical site.
First, I have the penis about 5 min immersed in ice water, then you notice the cut. Today I would use Emla cream. After sterilization of the frenulum I have (with shears can not slip one) with a sharp knife cut the frenulum in the middle up to the glans (penis) bottom. Today I would use an electric cautery there occurs almost no bleeding because the wound edges are cauterized.
It bleeds a little panic. Next, I inserted a sterile gauze into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom, a little more if blood appears (which was not the case).
The next morning, I carefully opened the foreskin (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after repeated disinfecting the wound and inserted a new gauze the foreskin closed. But that I can easily open the plaster to urinate. After a week, the wound had healed already so good that I could masturbate resist carefully. Incidentally, the pains are limited is easily bearable.
After a few months, after the wound had healed well, I have only the rest of the frenulum on the Glansunterseite, and after that was healed well away on the inside of the foreskin in the same way. Ultimately, I say cut out a triangle. With the result I am very satisfied. The surgery is now 30 years ago, so I mean to judge.
Incidentally, I have never had a problem, and I am still very happy with the result. Emotional loss, I can not determine.

Attachments
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
nikp

Post by nikp »

I managed to lose my frenum by having a piercing in it. I gradualy increased the size of the pieced hole and in the end was left with just a thin amount of skin attaching it to the shaft. I then finnished it off by tying a piece of dental floss to it. After a few days 'hey presto' no frenum!

Absoloutly love not having my cock pulled down by the frenum. It has liberated my head.

Would always recommend it.
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Pumped up a small donut. Works fine when frenum removed.
Piercing temporarly removed...
/Rob
Attachments
CIMG4246.JPG