HUGE NIPPLEPIERCINGS!!!!!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Pierced^

Re: HUGE NIPPLEPIERCINGS!!!!!

Post by Pierced^ »

You're nipple rings look great! As well as your huge package. What size are those nipple rings? I wear 8g rings in my nipples.
Attachments
chest.jpg
chest.jpg
chest.jpg (13.72 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Ben & Pierced....very hot! Love those large rings. I want mine back! LOL. I have very large nipples (from years of rough play) and when I got one of mine pierced a few years ago the piercer said I needed a large ring diameter (so I could move it around) but it was a very light guage ring. It never healed properly even though I was fastidious about taking care of it. I finally took it out after a year. Someone told me that I should have not started with a fine guage ring. Anyone know if that's true? Your pics make me very tempted to try again!<br>Thanks for posting <br>Scorpio
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

nice pics, your nipples look good with the rings, thanks for posting<br>
Hornytoads
Pierced^

Post by Pierced^ »

I did not get both my nipples pierced at the same but now wish I had. The placement of the rings is slightly different and the nipples are slightly asymmetric.<br><br>I started out with a 14g ring in the left nipple and a 12g ring in the right nipple. I now wear 8g rings in both. I would go larger but the left nipple is pierced so close to the surface that it could tear through if I go any bigger.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

I'm perpetually asking guys on here to make their pic files smaller so they don't take so long to download and those of us with small monitors don't have to scroll half-way across the room to view the...but Ben...I'll make an exception. But, no bitching about that last pic...its far too hot! :) Thanks to you and Pierced both for answering my post. Two hot men!<br>Scorpio
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

Here's another
Attachments
4GARIN.JPG
4GARIN.JPG
4GARIN.JPG (33.93 KiB) Viewed 6436 times
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

ScorpioRising-----<br> I used to have my own body peircing shop  for over 12 years (plus 8 years of medical behind me). I would always start my clients with a 12 gauge, 1/2 inch width. The rings were SURGICAL steel.<br> When you use hypo -allergenic, gold, silver or something that should only go in the ear, then you will have problems.<br> Best care is wash daily, lube ring with a triple antibiotic cream & gently rotate ring to get ointment into skin. hope this helps...
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Thanks nnyx, good advice from one Hoosier to another (ex). :) I'm very tempted to try again...these pierced nipples are all look so hot to me.<br>Scorpio
xavier

Post by xavier »

[quote author=benpomp link=board=piercing;num=1113035979;start=0#4 date=04/10/05 at 01:32:36]hi thanks all for the coments.I do had problems first but you have to start with little rings!!!take the time to let them healht!dont touch them to much in te beginning!then youl see result!!![/quote]<br><br><br>Great pics bro! One sugestion though, if you remove pic.  IM000527.JPG, and resize it, your thread will be better for viewing!<br>Thanks for sharing !<br><br>Luck my friend:  8) X
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

I had my nips repierced with 8-ga needle, that was a trip. But the placement was almost out to the boarder of areolar. The large needle caused for rapid healing. <br><br>The photo is just a stretching exercise
Attachments
Nips.Tied.22.JPG
Nips.Tied.22.JPG
Nips.Tied.22.JPG (22.94 KiB) Viewed 6436 times
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

Here's another
Attachments
4-ga_stretching.jpg
4-ga_stretching.jpg
4-ga_stretching.jpg (53.08 KiB) Viewed 6975 times