A tight start - a diary of restoration (so far)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

regrow

A tight start - a diary of restoration (so far)

Post by regrow »

History:<br><br>8th Feb 04 I was watching a program on television late, drifting off to sleep & don’t know what channel when a short article came on about a group of recovered men in the USA. This really got my attention as since I was mutilated as an 8 year old boy I have dreamed of regaining that which was taken, even considering if surgery would be a possibility, but dismissing it on the grounds of risk from medical post-op’ complications (you wouldn’t want to risk what was left!). The program showed members with a full and partial cover achieved seemingly unbelievably without surgery…. Well that was a restless night: Was this a wind up? Was this just a figment of my warped imagination? Or (see bellow) for various reasons could it even be achieved with what I had??? A million questions burned through my mind begging for answers.<br><br>I spent the next couple of days trawling the web reading an amazing amount of freely available information, recounted diaries and tails of recovery. What I was not prepared for was the depth of feeling that times I found overwhelming; that WE WERE ROBBED! This bought out of me all of the anguish and hurt I’d suffered from my own childhood of this subject but had suppressed.<br><br>Personal History:<br><br>I grew up with 3 brothers in a loving family (I have no other baggage or problems whatsoever) and I recall (although not the details how) my mother discovering late in my 7th year that I could not draw back my foreskin. She marched me off to the GP who promptly wrenched the dam thing back until it bled and agreed it wasn’t going to shift so I was scheduled for the chop. I point out at this stage that the foreskin should not be forced back but willseperate naturally during adolescence if it is allowed to! And there are many alternatives to surgery available that could have resolved my predicament (check websites for information). As a naive 8 year old I new nothing of the process until the night before my eldest brother (with an unnerving glee) said they’re ‘going to chop the end of your willy off’. Sure enough I awoke post-operatively with iodine stained belly and a proper crown of thorns.<br><br>My ‘crown of thorns’ was 22 allegedly self dissolving stitches added to this was massive trauma to the glans that completely scabbed over so much so that I couldn’t pee unless I soaked in a salt bath for an hour first, this lasted for many weeks. The stitches didn’t dissolve, were humiliatingly removed by the same brutal GP and two of them calcified (literally creating bone under the scar tissue) and had to be further treated.<br><br>I would say I suffered emotional trauma then and as an adolescent. At school I only knew two other boys who had been cut, one was Jewish and I never knew why the other lad had been done but both had been done as babies. In fact this is the first and only time I’ve discussed it (I suppose its one of those cathartic moments!). As I look back I was probably depressed as an adolescent as a direct result of this mutilation; I was never good at getting round to sex with the girls and had and still have a huge feeling of inadequacy in the tackle department.<br><br>Well it’s (my member) been proven to work (despite my early doubts) I’m married 17 years with 5 children and a vasectomy…. Oh and 41 this year.
Robbed as a child? Cut high & tight? Regrow your 4 skin - start today!
regrow

Re: A tight start - a diary of restoration (so far

Post by regrow »

Starting point:<br><br>Honestly: 3” flaccid with 4¾” girth; manually 5½” erect with 5½” girth; with the assistance of my good lady a little over 6” length <br><br>My big problem was that I was cut very short there was absolutely no inner foreskin or outer excess left; with a full erection there was no spare skin and the skin from my pubis was drawn about half way up the shaft hairs and all. This created problems of friction and discomfort to me and my partner, so for a number of years I have taken to shaving the shaft on a regular basis. The main problem of having been cut so short is that there was no ‘roll’ in the flesh over the shaft. Lubrication has always been needed for masturbation and sex (something partners have not always understood).
regrow

Post by regrow »

The starting point!
Attachments
IMAG0002.JPG
IMAG0002.JPG
IMAG0002.JPG (16.63 KiB) Viewed 12548 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

Technique Stage 1:<br><br>Given that I had no spare flesh to start with even when flaccid; any spare retuned to the pubis. I thought for a long time (about two days….) about how to get started, clearly before there would be any possibility of using a ‘tugger’ device I would need to have some spare skin to be able to trap… So I applied myself to some of the techniques I’d seen on the various sites I’d researched, I recalled a site where the author showed a recovered member being preserved covered by the use of a loop of  surgical tape bought from under the covered glans to cross over on top (a bit like one of those charity ribbons). The author used this technique when it was not practical to maintain a device (in bed, swimming etc).<br><br>My rational was that I need to expand the skin behind the glans (hopefully not the nerve devoid scar tissue) but not the hairy skin at the base of the shaft. So simply tugging away on the whole although this may give faster results, for me it would not give the desired ones and I’m a patient man (all good things come to those that wait – and I’d waited 32 years for this chance!).<br><br>I had also read on another site that early and rapid improvement is often gained because of the separation of the scar tissue of the skin from the bond with the shaft as it is encouraged forward and that after this has happened a slower pace is often achieved, I have a significant ring of scar (stretched to about 3/8”). So I set about the task of trying to get enough loose to start using a tugger.<br><br>Starting with a semi-erection (I’ll explain why) and about 6” surgical tape (Micro-Pore 3M) 1” wide and apply the middle of the tape to the underside of my member with the top edge about ½” bellow the glans over tightened skin next bringing both sides around and down (maintaining the gap) to the top side in the middle crossing over (a bit like the charity ribbons again) I’d then wait until flaccid again. The reason for doing this stage with a semi-erection is two fold; firstly it’s easier and the skin can be stretched down the length but its mostly to build in a safety factor in case of an unexpected boner (these things happen), too hard and the tape wrinkles when the girth is lost.<br><br>When flaccid the taped skin could be drawn forward, half the tape being allowed to roll in on itself. All of this can then be drawn forward as a hood over the glans. A 2 ½” strip of the tape is split to give two ½” wide pieces; these are attached front to back over the glans either side of the opening to allow urination. A ¾” long strip was likewise split and used to attach the sides. This gave the effect of a ‘stub-end’ but applies tension internally against the glans and externally to the shaft skin without notable discomfort beyond the scratching of the tape on the thigh and a after time a slight nausea indicating the old fellow has had enough.<br>
regrow

Post by regrow »

Progress:<br><br>8th Feb 2004<br>Revelation; discovered there was a non-surgical solution!<br><br>9th & 10th Feb<br>Internet research, soul searching and deep contemplation – It’s what I’ve wanted for 32 years but could I do it?<br><br>11th Feb <br>Trial run of the above process; wore for about 10 hours but learnt a lot – I’d applied it to a full erection and the subsequent wrinkling caused discomfort and some local trapping of skin (won’t do that again). <br><br>12th Feb<br>Better – no wrinkles and managed 14 hours and a big surprise on removal – SPARE SKIN!!!! I wasn’t expecting that yet, so this proved to me the process I’d chosen worked. On the down side however removing the sticky tape scours the skin and I’ll need to watch that or it’ll get sore – I need to find a better tape.<br><br>13th Feb<br>I was expecting all of the gains to have gone overnight but no about 50% remains and putting on the tape was a lot easier and I put it about &#8541;”  down to make the most of the gains. Going to go for 24 hours if I can and at this rate I’d better build a tugger…. And I’m going to have to talk to my wife about the 40th birthday present I’m growing myself!<br><br>Managed 18hrs…. & rested for 8hrs after.<br><br>14th & 15th Feb<br>More of the same still getting fantastic improvements. I’m not wearing any tape overnight but this does not seem to diminish the gains through the day!<br><br>16th Feb<br>Experimented with T taping (sticking two L shaped lengths of tape together back to back onto a backing paper laying the T flat and applying as described for previous main tape) to gain ‘spare’ material  to trap in a ‘tugger’. The trial was a success except that I don’t have a device yet so I removed the T tape and applied my previous method.<br><br>Now I have a problem… on removing the tapes I’m left with a very sore member...... The experimenting this morning has overdone it and pulled off too much dead skin!<br><br>17th Feb<br>A day of rest…. So I applied my thoughts to a ‘Tugger’. I’ve made myself a cast in plaster of the flaccid glans. Petroleum jelly on the old fellow, an aerosol lid, a small amount of plaster of Paris and 10minutes on my knees & elbows. This was dried and coated with petroleum jelly and in turn filled itself and dried. The aerosol lid was cut and peeled off and the original cast chipped away to reveal my little ‘Bobbit’!<br>
Attachments
IMAG0003.JPG
IMAG0003.JPG
IMAG0003.JPG (38.16 KiB) Viewed 12548 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

I’m now able to use this to form my device. This photo shows the weeks progress and also has been taken after no tapes have been used for 24hours. It clearly shows spare skin ruffled behind the glans, I’m just so pleased with the results so far….
Attachments
IMAG0002B.JPG
IMAG0002B.JPG
IMAG0002B.JPG (28.47 KiB) Viewed 12548 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

18th Feb<br>Found a powdered milk measure that was cone shaped and fitted over the bobbit, trimmed the handle off of it (it is made of High Impact Polystyrene), extended it with some modelling clay and cast a female of it in plaster of Paris. – Still rested today.<br><br>19th Feb<br>Bought some Fimo and some model mould making ‘Silly-Cone’ silicon putty (two pack mix) cleaned up the female, modelled the mould to add extra body to the tip to attach a pulling mechanism, mixed up the putty and cast a tugger with the female & bobbit. It sets in 10 minutes so I gave it 30 just to be sure and sacrificed the female and sadly the bobbit (ironically I’d almost become attached to that little fellow!). The silicon casting is fantastic; I trimmed it so that it covers the glans only to its widest point, I drilled a pee hole and cross drilled a 3/32” hole through the extended nose. I bent up a small length of plated steel wire into a triangular shape and attached it through the hole (a bit like the chain attaches to a sink plug). I made up a Fimo ring on the measuring cone and baked it.<br><br>Test run of tugger:<br><br>The device fits perfectly and I can draw enough skin to get the ring over but it won’t stay on…. I tried a T tape and got this over but the tape is too smooth to grip on the ring and it slips off. However the T tape itself does stay over; so I just taped it up…<br><br>20-24th Feb<br>Took the cord form the bottom of a fleece jacket (good elastic cord with an adjuster) A double loop tied bellow the knee and the loose end passed and tied off to the tugger. Only light pressure could be tolerated and any more pulled the tugger through the T tape – Old fellow gets sore if this happens and the tape is still a problem (one lot only in any one day!)<br><br>25th Feb<br>Such skin gain progress has been made that I’ve taken a large O-ring and using a surgical blade and superglue reduced the diameter by increments until I have achieved the correct size. I can just get enough skin through to secure and with only light tug tension it stays put! Just a tiny bit of tape for security… I’m going to need to improve the O-ring as the radius can reduce blood flow though the pinch point.<br><br>26th Feb<br>Business day so I rested it all day.<br><br>27th Feb<br>A good day I’ve found about 12 hours is good before the O-ring gets too much also too much tension leads to rapid discomfort.<br><br>28th Feb<br>‘Discussed’ the subject with my wife….. Well just how else was I going to carry on? I’ve made such progress as shows and would have been noticed sooner or later. It went very well actually, but mostly scepticism that it was impossible to do (I can understand anyone having that view). A lovely comment on coming to bed when she said “I love you just the way you are you know…”<br><br>29th Feb<br>Rested again<br><br>1st March<br>Let’s see the progress:<br>
Attachments
200403011042_00058.jpg
200403011042_00058.jpg
200403011042_00058.jpg (55.74 KiB) Viewed 12737 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

comfortably sits over the back of the glans – Who would have believed that in under a month!!!<br><br>The ‘MkI Tugger’ fitted and secured with the O-ring – The ring is secured with a ring of tape for comfort & security. You can also see the attachment loop and pee hole.
Attachments
200403011047_00060.jpg
200403011047_00060.jpg
200403011047_00060.jpg (60.71 KiB) Viewed 12737 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

Secured and with a gentle tension applied (probably only 8oz or so) the additional length of elastic allows for lengthening and shortening when bending sitting standing or walking.
Attachments
200403011051_00061.jpg
200403011051_00061.jpg
200403011051_00061.jpg (57.75 KiB) Viewed 12736 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

‘Under tension’ the Tugger is clear of the glans by a small amount.<br><br>I’m amazed at what has been achieved in well under a month – I certainly did not expect to be using a Tugger yet… I was probably as sceptical as could be that I even had enough to get started with let alone get this far. Added to this the number of ‘rest’ days I’ve given myself (mostly as a result of aggressive surgical tape on very soft skin). The evidence however is clear to see… And furthermore the device and techniques are subtle enough to work around family life.<br><br>8th Mar<br>Exactly to the month still doing well and no changes to technique except that I’ve noticed that there is slightly less extra skin to the left side so although I naturally ‘dress to the left’ I’m trying the tugger around the right leg for a while to see if I can even things up a bit.<br><br>12th Mar<br>On reading other web information more is making sense and some seems quite dangerous, other information I can now see merit in….. The skin it seems stretches best if it is not over pulled and this is true of pressure and duration. If over pulled it goes into repair mode not an accommodating gentle expansion. I’m ok with this; one UK site concluded that the best results are achieved if a device is used 5 out of 7 days and for between 5 and 10 hours duration. This is roughly the pattern that is emerging with me and I’m chuffed with the results. I reckon that if my progress can be sustained at the present rate I’ll be able to modify the design of my ‘tugger’ so that I won’t need to use a moulded glans shape but I’ll be able to machine one on the lathe that has a better taper on it for the fixing part and then I’ll be able to move away from the O-ring and tape. I must have gained over an inch (stretched) of new skin in the first month. There is a small down side though some of this gain has been to the skin from the pubis; bringing hair with it (refer to earlier notes). The cause being that so much skin is needed for the retainer. I do think however that a revised device can look to only stretch the inner skin if properly designed.<br>
Attachments
200403011051_00062.jpg
200403011051_00062.jpg
200403011051_00062.jpg (61.45 KiB) Viewed 12737 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

8th April<br>Steady progress with no change to technique; practice is defiantly improving comfort and I’m sure this is in part also due to the adequate amount of spare skin achieved. The technique remains to fit the O-ring and then stretch the skin up from the inside and relieve as much as possible from the O-ring back down the outside. This should mean the gain continues to be to the skin nearer to the glans (which is not as hairy and has better nerves!). Progress has however defiantly slowed…. This was expected and is well documented on the websites. The skin now spends most of the time (unaided) just rolled over the ridge of the glans although falls behind with the slightest thought or provocation! At times this does feel uncomfortable but I’m sure this is just a passing thing. <br><br>Tape: I’ve settled on using 3M Durapore (known as a ‘silk’ tape also Leukosilk®) it is soft, flexible and very strong but does not seem to scour the skin when removed.<br><br>The silicone tugger is starting to deteriorate a little so the MkII is in the offing; plans so far are to machine one out of polypropylene or similar material with a matching ring.<br><br>4th June<br>I have been exceedingly busy with work commitments… so much so that for most of the time since mid April I haven’t even had time to fit the tugger, I doubt I’ve managed a dozen days! The plus side of this is that there has been no noticeable loss of the gained skin, but the gained skin is noticeable!!!! – I refer to ‘in use’.<br><br>I did remake a tugger but I used the ‘Silly-Cone’ putty again as this proved very good. As I had to make a new bobbit and female moulds I felt I didn’t need to be too concerned about an exact fit as there is now enough skin to reach past the end of the glans when stretched (flaccid). So I modelled a bell shape in Fimo to the size of the glans back to the ridge and filled a piece of 2” diameter pipe with a cone of Fimo to make a female. This one has a more acute reduction angle to reduce the climbing/tightening effect. I added the required end detail to the bottom to accommodate room to fit the wire in the casting & baked accordingly. The silicone mixture was added to the female very carefully ensuring that no air had been added during the mixing or mould filling (this was the demise of the old tugger) and the bell was pushed into the top to finish the forming. The result was fantastic giving much thicker walls to the open end and a rounded edge which has greatly improved comfort. Almost no trimming was needed but I did just lightly sand the outer surfaces just to improve the grip a little (a tip from a website). A bigger pee-hole was added and the wire transferred old to new. In addition a new O-ring was needed so a trip to the car spares shop found a really heavyweight ring about ¼” diameter & this was cut & glued to size – oh the comfort….. I just need to get back into the habit of wearing it!<br><br>10th February 2005!<br>The 1st anniversary has passed and I should update – I’ve been ever so busy with work commitments (although I didn’t realise it was 7 months since my last update!). Last summer was a scorcher and saw short trousers the order of most days….. This resulted in a huge number of days, even weeks when wearing a device was not practical. I got out of the habit and before I knew it Christmas and New Year had passed. I’ve probably not worn the tugger more than 30 times since last June. Disgusted with myself; January has seen a renewed effort. Progress is as would be expected; very slow since last June. The spare skin sits comfortably over the back of the glans at rest, when driving or doing manual work. The bouts of nausea this caused seem to have passed; I suppose the nerves at the back of the glans are becoming used to constant contact for the first time in over 32 years! Despite the extended periods of non-use there was no loss of gained skin which is reassuring. Additionally the back of the glans is starting to soften and shine, occasionally I’d swear it is even ‘moist’!<br><br>The MKII tugger is lasting much better but I still have concerns over the contact area of the O-ring the current one is the largest thickness I have been able to find this severely limits the amount of ‘tug’ that can be applied before blood supply is affected and discomfort (or damage) occurs. I seriously need to model a tapered band or cone to replace this and increase the surface area. I can feel the MkIII coming on…..<br><br>2nd April<br>Made a new tugger from ‘Polymorph’® a nylon like plastic you can mould & remould in hot water or with a hairdryer – it’s amazing stuff as it remains rigid at body temperature!!! Shaped using a plastic funnel for the female and found a rubber cone at the local hardware store that has the same taper to make a cone. Fitted with pee hole & elastic connector and tried a test run…. Bugger! Not enough skin to stay in place yet whilst walking around as the pull becomes uneven and works loose (result of the reduced pressure through increased surface area) & difficult to fit. Still not to be disappointed I’ve returned to the MkII.<br><br>20th May<br>Searching the internet for other devises for restoration I stumbled upon the Newart forum; signed up and liked what I saw. Some honest talk about restoration & stretching techniques (and then some….).<br><br>That's all so far but I'll post progress as I can...
jimthomas

Post by jimthomas »

Bravo for your efforts!! I've looked into restoring, but have gotten into pumping and discovered that my dick size and foreskin have increased together. please post more.