Ampallang

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bigun33401

Ampallang

Post by bigun33401 »

For the last couple years, I've been debating getting an Ampallang piercing.<br><br><br>One of the reasons that I'm still thinking about it is that I do have some reservations about just anyone one doing this type of piercing. <br><br>Has anyone gotten one?<br><br>If so, what can you tell me about it - aside from the type of piercing it is, which I already know :-)<br> <br>Thanks much
beun

Re: Ampallang

Post by beun »

I have one. It is now a 2GA through the urethra. I got it sometime early in the nineties, I actually forgot exactly when.  Initially at 14GA I started stretching over the years. Up to about 8GA it was fairly easy, after that it got progressively more difficult and now I actually have some blow-out when I stretched too fast from 4 to 2 GA. I use the nail polish method to ease the process but I got impatient.<br><br>I honestly can't remember the pain, in my memory it wasn't too bad, but after more than a decade I am sure my memory isn't quite accurate anymore. The piercer that did mine had done only a few before so I think I got lucky. It is best to go to an experienced one and don't take any chances with your equipment. The first three days showed some bleeding and it was sore up to a week after. It took about 6 months to completely heal. The wife loves it, although she tends to complain a bit when I put on the barbell with the bigger balls.