Prince Albert hole healing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

drgonzo

Prince Albert hole healing

Post by drgonzo »

I have had a Prince Albert piercing for a while now and decided to remove it. I would like it if the hole would close up but the skin has healed to much. Does anyone know how I could make it heal together or am I going to have to pee sitting down for ever? Please Help!
pierced

Re: Prince Albert hole healing

Post by pierced »

Hi! In theory it should close up, I had an Ampalang and it closed up okay, also I hads a 10mm PA which I removed and left in a 4mm PA and it has closed up to suit it. Just give it time that's all.<br>Regards from down under OZ 8)
Regards from down under
PiercedOne

Post by PiercedOne »

I was under the impression that a PA because of the gauge of the piercing was a permanent hole after it healed.<br><br>Of course with an 0 gauge PA myself I doubt it would ever close up.
Showoffca

Post by Showoffca »

If your PA was over a year old and it was over 8 gauge ... it's not gonna close up.
organicmatter

Post by organicmatter »

I know the original posting of this is old but I felt the need to add my two cents.  "People" complain about having to sit down to pee being associated with a P.A.  but this does not need to be the case.  The easiest way to avoid this problem is to use a curved barbell for your jewellry, it interfers with the flow a little but I look at it as a challenge when nature calls...must be working fine because my wife has not yelled at me for pissing all over the pot and floor!  If you like the look of the ring, keep it!  Just place your finger at the bottom of the ring and that will keep the flow from dribbling back on your pants!  Tooo Easy!!!<br>  Sorry about your hole closure problem, I would suggest putting a finger over the hole when you pee, or putting a plug-retainer in...but that would not help with your goal of healing the hole.<br>Cheers!