About PA

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

harold burmington

About PA

Post by harold burmington »

Hey, I'm 16 and have a 10 gauge PA.  I know people probably think that I'm too young, but thats besides the fact.  I am wondering what I should do when i go to my yearly check up.  Do I just leave the PA in and let the doctor see?(which i dont wanna do) Will the doctor tell my parents that i have that, if they see it? Or is it illegal for the doctor to tell my parents that?  Or should i take it out for the day and try to cover it up? And if I cover it up, how can i do this?  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks  -Harry
happy_balls

Re: About PA

Post by happy_balls »

Hell, you can always take it out for the exam and put it back in before the doctor's office if you are concerned that the doc will tip-off your parents.  My doc was interested in my piercing.  Did it hurt?  Did it improve sex?  Etc.  But since I am well over 16, parents were not an issue.  <br><br>
Hairybigbull

Post by Hairybigbull »

Harry,  if you were old enough to get the PA then you are old enough to leave it in.  If the Dr  asks you about it tell him the truth about why you got it and how it feels.  He can also check it to make sure no infection has set in.  Then ask him not to discuss it with your parents.  He should not because there are some things discussed between Dr. and patient that confidential.  I have had my PA for a year now and I am up to a 4 ga.  I left it in for my yearly physical the Dr. didn't even ask.  The greatest thrill is showing it in the locker room of the gym or under my Speedo's either at the pool or on the beach, people look they can see the outline and it makes me all the more horny.  Good luck with it.  Don't be afraid to talk about it most men think that it hurt like hell I think that a paper cut hurts worse.
PiercedOne

Post by PiercedOne »

Leave it in so the doctor will check it out.  I wouldn't tell the doc to not tell your parents.  Leave it as a non issue so he may assume they know.<br><br>What would be so bad if he did tell?  Wouldn't it be nice to have it out in the open (so to speak).  If you can't tell your folks and the doctor does maybe it would be for the best.  Your parents may not understand but they still love you.<br><br>If you are man enough to get a PA you should be man enough to tell your folks.<br><br>BTW where did you go to get a PA at 16?  <br>