help a nub out

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Lance_Uppercut

help a nub out

Post by Lance_Uppercut »

first of all id like to say im new to the forum.... i ve been lurking for a little while and i can honestly say im really enthralled.<br>  my girlfriend is interested in having her pussy pumped and i cant waitt for the gear to arrive.  hopefully ill have pics to share.<br><br>anywhoo i was wondering what that piercing is that is on the scrotum between the shaft and ball sack?  does anyone have any good pics of this one?  can i see em?  im trying to have her decide which i should get first?  this piercing or the PA i want.
Ward, come upstairs and talk to The Beaver.
-- June (Mrs. Frisky) Cleaver
nikkii

Re: help a nub out

Post by nikkii »

I don't know if theres another piercing in the scrotum that I'm not aware of, but the primary piercing in the scrotum is called 'hafada'. <br><br>These are mostly down on the upper sides of the scrotum,<br>but sometimes are done elsewhere on the scrotum. I know, because I have a couple of them myself.<br><br>I have a few pix of my pumped up scrotum with the rings in<br>it, but I'm not sure where they are. When I find them, I'll be more than happy to post them to newart and you can see them for youself.<br><br>If you're concerned about pumping with piercing(s) in the<br>scrotum, don't worry about it. I've had my hafadas for over<br>five years now and have been pumping with them since<br>about six months after I got them. It wsan't that I wanted<br>to wait until they had healed; its just that I didn't get into<br>pumping until after I got them.<br><br>Again, when I find the pix, I'll send them.<br><br>Nikkii Adams<br>
- guest -

Post by - guest - »

FYI: The piercing that is placed at the bottom of the penis, where it joins the scrotum, is called a lorum, or lower frenum.  :)
Lance_Uppercut

Post by Lance_Uppercut »

sorry for the late reply but thanks for your help...<br>i was able to google search and find some great pics of the piercing.  as well as some history and even after care details.  thanks alot <br><br>im not sure i really want it now but i will have to show the pics to my gf and see what she thinks anyway.<br>
Ward, come upstairs and talk to The Beaver.
-- June (Mrs. Frisky) Cleaver
ok_to_pump

Post by ok_to_pump »

Here is one of my scrotum  pierced......With a 000Ga Ring, Cool Huh....
Attachments
My_Pict-11.JPG
My_Pict-11.JPG
My_Pict-11.JPG (25.33 KiB) Viewed 8222 times

Post by Guest »

Great pic; thanks.