New long term wear short PW

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

FurryFFun

Re: New long term wear short PW

Post by FurryFFun »

Here are a couple pics of me wearing the Socket Plug from Steel Pleasures in the UK. Not sure whether they're admiring or not, but I do get some looks when I wear it to the gym.
Attachments
Socket plug2.jpg
Socket plug2.jpg (97.79 KiB) Viewed 8155 times
Socket plug.jpg
Socket plug.jpg (110.15 KiB) Viewed 8156 times
stainless_steel

Post by stainless_steel »

Nice, looks heavy.

Do you REALLY wear it to the gym? YOu mean in the shower or locker room. I would be scared to do that - probably just chicken...

SS
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

hey Stainless, When I wear the Socket Plug to the guy, it's because I'm wearing it 24/7, so i don't take it out just to use the shower or the locker room. The whirlpool area is co-ed (small gym) so we wear suits there, but I'm thinking of getting a Speedo style so that the ball will show up. :lol:
pisseguten

socket plug maxi ball

Post by pisseguten »

Speaking of wearing a plug 24/7: here is my latest, custom-made, with a whopper 1-inch steel ball:
The 1-inch ball is heavy!
The 1-inch ball is heavy!
bolt3-1.jpg (59.15 KiB) Viewed 7794 times
here is a comparison with my usual plug, it is 16mm and quite a bit lighter:
the 16mm to the left
the 16mm to the left
bolt3-0.jpg (70 KiB) Viewed 7796 times
wearing it requires a pouch-style or jock underwear, as the ball definitely will drag your cock out of a boxer-leg, it is massive:
Heavy power ball is definitely noticeable, oops, am I drooling already?
Heavy power ball is definitely noticeable, oops, am I drooling already?
bolt3-2.jpg (84.86 KiB) Viewed 7784 times
This is another of steelpleasures.co.uk's wonderful creations, and the plug is now on their product list :D

walking nude is a blast, the ball really drags everything forwards. Using it in the gym: definitely secure the hardware in a jock, or the ball will swing free!
PIAWOL - Plugging is a way of life!
http://plugandplay.socialgo.com - my personal site for the world of penis plugs.
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

Hey Pisseguten....it looks GREAT! Bet you catch some glances in the locker room. :D
stainless_steel

Re: socket plug maxi ball

Wow wow wow, that looks hot hanging there. I know the feeling as I often hang some weight from my PW when I'm wearing it nude and it swinging there all the time is so fucking neat....

You've got one neat package - great looking and I've heard such great reports about steelpleasures. I wish I could get one of their screw in plugs, someone here on this forum had one, hell - maybe it's you...It was a cool device and I think I could have fun with it..

SS

pisseguten wrote:Speaking of wearing a plug 24/7: here is my latest, custom-made, with a whopper 1-inch steel ball:
bolt3-1.jpg
here is a comparison with my usual plug, it is 16mm and quite a bit lighter:
bolt3-0.jpg
wearing it requires a pouch-style or jock underwear, as the ball definitely will drag your cock out of a boxer-leg, it is massive:
bolt3-2.jpg
This is another of steelpleasures.co.uk's wonderful creations, and the plug is now on their product list :D

walking nude is a blast, the ball really drags everything forwards. Using it in the gym: definitely secure the hardware in a jock, or the ball will swing free!
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
stainless_steel

Been awhile, I've been busy.

I've always fantasized about wearing my cock ring or ball weights at a nude beach or such. I've not got the guts probably to do it but I admire someone who can do it and not worry about it, I presume at the proper style nude beach or locker room.

These plugs are sure fun and probably pretty safe as compared to deep sounding. Sometimes I get a little little bit of bleeding but I don't worry about it much.

Here's a shot of my plug installed with the screw eye in place. Naturally, balls stretched also as that's my # 1 hobby...

Post more of your short PW shots, they're great
Attachments
Short PW, balls stretched
Short PW, balls stretched
short-pw-04.jpg (106.04 KiB) Viewed 7092 times
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

BenPomp: the flow=thru penis plug can be ordered from http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk They're in the UK, and their products are FANTASTIC. I've got the older smaller Socket Plug, but the new Arilds Ball model is the one pictured from Pisseguten. Check out their product line....lots of good stuff.
Larry
pisseguten

Post by pisseguten »

Steel: wearing your tackle nude is something you really should try. We went to a famous nude beach in the Canary Islands; Papagayo Beach - famous for naturist practice for years and years. I wore my pipe plug with ring every day and I could FEEL people's eyes searching it out. Remember - steel glints and shimmers in the sun, and wet body parts make the steel show off even better :)
Life is much too short to avoid trying this out. YOUR tackle; plugs w/hook + weights: you would definitely turn heads. And why not? They can't arrest you. You would probably get questions and contacts from many - this could be OK if you want to widen your activity circle. And if you walk the nude beach with your wife, people will envy her and the joys she experiences as your mate.
Deep sounding is not for me. My new custom models from Ralph has a body longer than his usual models, a 40mm long body is more than deep enough for me.

Benpomp: Steelpleasures is the real shit. Buy anything from Ralph's site with great safety - if you want him to custom fix something, just ask. For instance - his Happy Fish is a solid plug, but when I asked, he readily said he could drill a hole to make a thruhole model. I' m 100% into thruhole drain plugs, 24/7 wear. If I could have one mounted for the rest of my life, I would not hesitate....

Furry: The Arild's ball is named after me, I just had to say it as I am a little proud of that. Pisseguten is Arild is Plugger (on my Penis Plug Blog: http://plugandplay.socialgo.com/

I have the Arild's ball (of course), and it is BIG, it kicks definitely ass and is a terror/joy to fuck with. Imagine having a full inch of steel mounted on the tip of your cock - and plunging this into someone.... oooh.

Bruce and Pepas (from the other thread): please TRY to reply to my blog entries, so we can have a good conversation about our nice and friendly hobby. Bruce: your work is going well, go from the Triple Rider to a full pipe or ball plug. Pepas: do you have any pictures of your plug, ready mounted? I guess it finally arrived in Mexico after Ralph sent you the goods for the (third?) time? What model did you get?

All the best from a 100% plugger in Norway.
Last edited by pisseguten on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://plugandplay.socialgo.com - my personal site for the world of penis plugs.
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

Hi Pisseguten,

Yes, I do know that Arild's Ball is named after you, and thank you for suggesting it to Ralph. I am wearing the regular Socket Plug, but I figure that someday I will want the bigger ball as well. What I am trying to figure out is, do I want the 24mm (1") ball on the end of the Triple Rider (70mm long), the Quad Stick (85mm long) or the High Five (100mm long) flow-thru plug? The Triple Rider (regular model) is quite comfortable to me, and I think I would like one even longer. And the bigger ball at the end....like Arild's Ball....would be heavy enough to pull my cock out long enough for the longer plug to be comfortable.

Ralph is great! I suggested he mount a socket plug ball on the end of the Triple Rider, but now I'm interested in the BIG Arild's ball instead of just the 16mm ball. I'm a greedy pig!
pisseguten

Post by pisseguten »

Hello Furry, I didn't realize you were the architect behind the Triple Ball! Wow!

Congratulations.

Personally, I wouldn't go for any longer stick than the Triple Rider. Wearing something LONG inside, for lengths of time, is not wise, I think. When the cock goes soft you don't have the cock length to hold it inside, and the end will edge inwards :(

The ball is heavy and will pull the stick out as well. Remember, this is not like a Socket Plug, which is designed to stick inside the chamber, the slight bumps and bulbs on the Triple Ball/Rider are not enough to hold the weight of the Triple Ball inside, so I guess wearing this one could be a problem. You need a steep shoulder on the body to prevent it from being ejected, or slipping out.
rrunnz

Post by rrunnz »

I too wish Steelpleasures made the Happy Fish in a thru hole, seems too much trouble to reinsert after urinating after all the trouble I have getting it in.
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

You're right, Pisseguten! The shoulder on the Socket Plug & Arild's Ball is big enough to keep the plugs from slipping out. Thanks for pointing that out to me. LOVE the weight of the ball on the end pulling on my cock, but wouldn't want it to pull out. :D
pisseguten

Post by pisseguten »

rrunnz:

so why don't you get Ralph to make you one? Pop him a question and give him the measurements you need. I am sorely tempted to order one myself - the huge round bump should act as a deep shoulder, keeping it nicely embedded. At the same time, I would like to see a fuller, softer head, not just a flat brim. Maybe a semisphere? Flat underneath where it meets the cockhead, and round at the front where the action is :)
If this one works, it should be able to be worn for days and days without getting ejected.

Have you tried other solid plugs? Someone said somewhere that cumming while plugged with a solid plug makes the cum reverse back into the bladder after it hits the stopper. Much like tantric sex or whatever they call it. Urinating while totally plugged should be avoided?

Furry: yes, the ball drags both plug and cock outwards, so a deep shoulder is required. Therefore a bump "rider" will not stay inside for long. However, the tripball you designed ought to be fun for some action try-out :)

Myself, I have had the Socket Plug ejecting itself into her vulva, and she had to be careful where she expelled it afterwards... we don't want that expensive bugger plopping into the toilet :(
rrunnz

Post by rrunnz »

Thanks pisseguten, I am using a solid to enlarge my opening and the penis plug afterward when I've made it large enough. My only problem is the short ramp when you remove it, it hurts. I do love the heft of the Socket Plug. That just looks good. Do love your blog. Can you put in English where to leave a comment. I've got retrograde ejaculation, wish I didn't, miss the fireball shooting up my shaft.
Attachments
78 (2).jpg
78 (2).jpg (52.99 KiB) Viewed 7972 times