New long term wear short PW

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

stainless_steel

Re: New long term wear short PW

Post by stainless_steel »

Major77,

All of that sounds like fun and I should know. I've used split collars with great success over the years, they seem very versatile because you can add in small increments and have a wide size choice. I have quite a large collection and wear them often. As mentioned in the past, when warm my balls hang down into the water in a toilet now, kinda neat feeling I must admit.

Your pumping is pretty huge,,,I like the pictures on the blog.

SS
Attachments
Plenty of hardware on here...
Plenty of hardware on here...
Pretty nice weight and stretch
Pretty nice weight and stretch
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
Malenko

Post by Malenko »

I purchased three Penis Plugs from Steel Pleasures and found none of them would stay in including up to a 12mm.
What do you think the problem is? I used to plug 20 yrs ago and had no problems holding plugs in. I would like to start again but everything keeps sliding out. I got one of those plugs with an adj glans ring in 7/8 in dia. But those things keep popping the rings off the plugs. I would like to hang penis weights like Stainless Steel.
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

It is my idea (I might be wrong though) that Stainless Steel's secret to hang a chain is the BAND he wears right behind his cock head!
I have a one Beginners PP, one Socket PP (from steelPleasures) and one Dubai PP (also from SteelPleasures) and I have slept wearing them and the next morning I find them on my bed, they fall off simply because of the gravity (i used to sleep on my left arm).

So I would suggest get some of those bands Stailess Steel wears and give it a try.

Cheers

PepasHunter
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
stainless_steel

Post by stainless_steel »

The rubber bands do not keep the short PW in. It snaps into place based on design and it's pretty hard to get in, lots of pushing and a bit of pain go along with it. It stays in because of the design of both the PW and the inside of the tip of the penis. I guess if I had a sub it would no longer stay in place or even if I stretched myself more, then it would not stay in place.
Attachments
pw-stretching-1lb-hanging-02.jpg
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
Malenko

Post by Malenko »

I knew that the bands would not hold that kind of weight alone. Your pic view along with your explanation now tells how. But I used a rubber o- ring to get one 12mm plug from Ralph to stay in place without falling out w/o having to use a glans ring.
Anybody ever tried that flexible egg plug from penisplugsablaze.com that you can add different lengths to and that moves? They call it The Machined Erector Plug
Sizzlestix

Post by Sizzlestix »

Stainless you are an inspiration to low hangers everywhere. I'll get there someday. We don't really live that far apart and I love to travel, who knows maybe we can meet and compare equipment and hangs. :)