Female labia cuttings / circumcisions and clitless women

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TWFJR

Negative replies

Post by TWFJR »

I would have to say that most negative replies as such in this forum often transcend the forums celebration of sexual modifications that most "normal" folk would be negative about from the mention of say pumping, stretching, piercing, tattooing, etc. What most forget is that this is a a forum where what we do is acceptable and most certainly not a place to get negative on someone for doing to themselves what they get pleasure doing. I have dislikes and likes. I prefer certain body types but no time would I deny another the pleasure of their individuality.
SlaveFarmer

Post by SlaveFarmer »

Just want to make a couple of things clear,

There's the sort of female genital mutilation that is very common in some parts of Africa, that is done to very young girls (most under 10 years old) usually by other women (not men, as someone said, though their cultural preference for "circumcised" women surely is a major factor), that should be outright banned as a crime.

And then there's the removal of the hood and/or labia and/or clit done by a woman who chooses to do it (as there are men who choose to remove their balls or penis). Although many (myself included) can find this, hmm, less than appealing, there's not much one can say except wonder as to why someone, be it man or woman, would choose to do such a thing.
TWFJR

SlaveFarmer

Post by TWFJR »

I am very aware of what you talk about. What individuals do with their genitalia has nothing to do with the tradition that exists in Africa. There is a fine line between mutilation and modification. Some may see piercings, or scarification, branding, pumping, tattooing or any other body modification to be mutilation too. I have a blog on Alt.com called Modern Primitives. There you will find my takes on female mutilation. The book Warrior Marks by Alice Walker and Pratibha Parmar is probably the best effort to date to expose this crime you speak to. And yet, to some of those women, they would still have it no other way. It is their culture, it is their way and it is who they are. Still, just may be that if given the opportunity to understand through education what it is that is done to them, then maybe they to would find it a crime. I say that that fine line is often all too blurry on both sides of the issue.
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

I was OK till I saw the bloody picture. I wish people would not post those kind of pix....
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!

Post by 52977 »

It is one of the most aesthetically pleasing holes I have ever seen. I think not having a clit would make ti harder for her to orgasm, though
pisslover

Great pictures

Post by pisslover »

If you dont like it dont look at it
no one is forceing you do look at this page
Would like to meet other ballpumpers
and men into ball torture including
needle in balls
Mickee_Guy

Ummm, how about damn near impossible?

Post by Mickee_Guy »

52977 wrote:It is one of the most aesthetically pleasing holes I have ever seen. I think not having a clit would make ti harder for her to orgasm, though
Everything I have read says the majority of women only orgasm through clitoral stimulation. So I think it is safe to assume:

No Clit = No Orgasm

What a sad position to be in, especially if you had no choice in whether or not it was done to you; as it was your culture's "custom" or "tradition"

Criminal, yes - IMHO.
gizmo

Orgasm

Post by gizmo »

I am oposed to anything non consentual, but if somebody wants to do something for art or as a kink, then we shouldn't critisice them.

I know a shemale who recently had her balls removed... and she is still as horny as hell and still orgasms... Anybody on this forum shoudl appreciate that there is more out there than just the norm.

Personally, I like clits, but knowbody gets shitty iof somebody peirces them, spilts them, brands them or anything else.

We shuodl respect a persons choice.
TWFJR

Post by TWFJR »

Given some women actually choose to remove their inner labia, clit hood and clit, I see no reason to deny them what they desire. I for one appreciates a woman's anatomy and would prefer enhancing their genitals. Also note that my wife does not prefer direct stimulation of her clit. Note that she would prefer stimulatiing Crus clitoridis. Sometimes referred as the legs of the clit. If removing the clit also removes the Crus clitoridis then a woman would most certainly loose all clitoral stimulation.

Note the anatomy of the clitoris in url's below.

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/fr_index.htm

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/anat_indx.htm

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/anat_indx.htm
Cheesecake

Post by Cheesecake »

Last edited by Cheesecake on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homera

Post by Homera »

As TWFJR says its a matter of choice, as long as its done by an adult. Given how common labiaplasty has become its a small step then to hood removal which some women genuinely desire.
TWFJR

What Constitutes Consensual?

Post by TWFJR »

I've explored this issue of consent for many years. At what point does one determine that submission is barbaric? Given that our doctors perform male circumcision as a routine medical procedure without much consternation. And yet when an infant girl is with a large clitoris, it is removed. There is much to say about other cultures and their rituals. To understand those rituals takes those of us in Western cultures closer to accepting different lifestyles. Even in our society, differing lifestyles are in conflict. There is so much, the "normal" folk, of any culture, fails to understand. That which we do not understand is often feared. And that which we fear brings out man's primal instinct. And acting upon that instinct is not a pretty site. It is far worse than a mere clitoridectomy.

For those interested in the outrage of such practice read "Warrior Marks" by Alice Walker and Pratibha Parmar. Female Genital Mutilation and the Sexual Blinding of Women. Then go to this link" http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/fr_index.htm to read about Denial of the Existence of the Clitoris. It will give you two perspectives given two differing cultures.

I am in agreement with practices of consensual adults. There is great conflict when said practices are forced upon children or young women. The Aboriginals of Australia took young boys of adolescent age away from their mothers and circumcised them in a ritual ceremony that tore the boys mentally from their mothers. The mental and physical trauma was meant to make the boy a man and gain the magical power of a woman. This accounting can be read about in Joseph Campbell's "Primitive Mythology" volume of "The Masks of God." Reference circumcision. Such practices were and are cultural and practiced for a reason. As horrible as Western Culture views such practices, who are we to question their practices.

In our culture we do much the same but differently. As with male circumcision and mental clitoridectomy. As I have explored how these affects of cultures relate to individuals I find said practices very exotic, erotic and very informative as to my very own existence. Apply this thinking to BDSM, or just body modifications and one begins to understand the magic and the spiritual aspect of ourselves in this world we live in.

As many of you know, safe practice of any body modification is extremely important. Third world cultures are mostly without the means to perform such minor operations in a sterile environment, with sterile instruments. And without safe practices death can occur. May be that this is the outrage of our Western Culture.

What say you all.
harimau

Post by harimau »

I'm against the cruel forced genital mutilation of young girls and boys, but I'm sure for the possibility that an adult man or woman should be able to have their genital parts be midifies as they wish, just like breasts, nose, butt etc.
useless_wooden_toy

Post by useless_wooden_toy »

o.k. this is a interesting thred and Ilove all typ's of body's long liped ,short liped ,fat ,skiny ,huge hole's ,small hole's pummed ,un pummed my point is as long as your of age choose to make body modifications to yourself good for you thats your right.Anything forced upon someone is not O.K.!!! that's my thought but have any of you bin thinking how hot it might look to see that pussy hole pummed or have you all just hated on this ? :twisted:
WHERE ARE YOU MRS.BIG?????
WE MISS YOU!!!!!
PLEASE COME BACK.....
TWFJR

ole

Post by TWFJR »

I don't define perversion or perverse, as anything to do with body modifications. A perversion is something that someone takes from someone else without their permission. You may not like or appreciate what others do to their bodies but your not liking what they do does not make it perverse.