Circumcision - Changes to the Glans

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

herrjonny

Re: Circumcision - Changes to the Glans

Post by herrjonny »

I got circumcised two months ago and love it. Now I'd love to see my glans flare out real big, and maybe even have the pearly penile papules disappear. I know it hasn't been long since the cut, but I heard that within the first few months the changes are happening most dramatically. So now I'm thinking about supporting this process to make the outcomes more significant. Anyone here got ideas on how to make the glans flare? And about the pearly penile papules? I heard something about applying rubbing alcohol, but I'm not sure about that one, because I don't know if it affects sensitivity.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Dude19 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 am I have done my fair share of research on the subject of circumcision and the effects of it. However I was circumcised at birth so I can't provide and personal experiences but I can provide some of the research I have done. The main effect of circumcision for the glans is a lose of sensitive. This is caused from the glans being exposed to open air causing it to dry out and basically it builds a thicker skin. There are also many other effects caused by circumcision which have a major affect on the whole male genitals. One of the effects that I learned about that happens with infant circumcision was that the meatus shrinks a little so it can't be infected as easily.image.jpg
That is so much BS! I was cut and my meatus never closed up. You can always find something on the WEB to validate a claim, no matter how specious it may be.
Yes the Glands is exposed and I used DTR foreskin stretching device to lengthen my fore skin. It worked very well and my foreskine does cover the head of my cock. Over several months the skin on the head sluffed off and the skin on the head of my cock is thinner and shiny. I can say about increased sensitivity. I wouldn’t want to get too sensitive might blow too early.
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Might be that the meatus narrowing occurs on some and on some not, so probably both of you are right in some ways.
Anyway, how about the glans flare? Anybody who knows how to support it?
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Not being circumcised myself I can only take a guess that the amount of flare depends on how tightly the surgeon cut the foreskin. If the residual skin is stretched tight that would make the sulcus (groove) go in, and the corona flare more, wouldn't it?
K
Cheesecake

Post by Cheesecake »

Last edited by Cheesecake on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Cheesecake, can you post some pictures of your meato please? I'd like to appreciate what you're referring to.
K
Cheesecake

Post by Cheesecake »

Last edited by Cheesecake on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigduck

Post by bigduck »

Hi guys. I circled myself back in 2006 and would never go back to having skin over my head. The feeling of having a bear head is great. If anyone want to know how I did mine just hit me up. Thx
Roncirc

Post by Roncirc »

Hi guys,
I chose to be circed 30 years ago.
After circ, my glans grew up and it got more volume.
Roncirc

Re: Circoncision - Volume du gland

Post by Roncirc »

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai choisi de me faire circoncire il y a une trentaine d'années.
Je ne regrette rien.
Dans les semaines qui ont suivi la circoncision, mon gland, débarrassé de cet ignoble prépuce qui l'étouffait, a pris du volume, beaucoup de volume.
Depuis cette opération, je suis fier de mon nouveau sexe.