Piercings, Penetration and Masturbation

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari

Piercings, Penetration and Masturbation

Post by kalahari »

I'd love to hear views from others in the pierced penis fraternity as to which piercings give rise to the most intense cock stimulation.
Here are my thoughts.
When it comes to penetrative sex I find that a thick Prince Albert ring (at a reasonably small internal diameter) does it best for my partner, but just as importantly, in terms of my own stimulation, pulls on my cock head as I draw in and out.
However for masturbation I prefer a smaller thickness ring - my piercing hole is 10mm and I find that a 5mm ring is optimum, as it moves around from side to side in the piercing and my urethra as I move my foreskin up and down. I lost my frenum (frenulum) years ago but recently had the fold of skin right under my corona pierced in an exactly similar position. I have a 2.5mm ring in the piercing, 10mm inside diameter. It's wonderful! :D
When I draw my foreskin down the ring flips down (i.e. is at the bottom) and when I move my foreskin up again the ring flips up so that the ball contacts the sweet spot in the groove behind my glans. This is gorgeous - and best done without a Prince Albert ring in place. I find the sensations very, very intense and when I shoot, my wad goes some distance.
Please let me know your views, I'd love to know!
K
TetherSpout

Re: Piercings, Penetration and Masturbation

Post by TetherSpout »

I love looking at photos of cock piercings... all styles... the more, the better. I think they look very sensual and I can see how they can enormously add to the pleasures of sex, whether you're straight or gay and whether you're engaging in mutual sex or just tormenting your cock before jacking off.

But cock piercings are not for everyone. Not all people may be as enlightened as you (Vis-a-vis, you may get the reaction "What are you, a freak?" and "No way that thing is getting anywhere near my ass or cunt.") or you may not appreciate having to sit down to prevent splash every time you pee.

I think before anyone decides to get a cock piercing, especially a Prince Albert, they should carefully weigh all the possible future consequences and consider the alternatives. A tetherspout, for instance, can do everything that a Prince Albert can do, and then some, but without permanently altering your dick and without potentially creating a mess every time you pee or cum.

That said, I too would be interested to learn how men use their cock piercings and what gives them the most pleasure. Usually we just see the pictures and it is left to conjecture. I've often wondered, for instance, whether penetrative sex with certain large or numerous piercings is even possible.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I love looking at photos of cock piercings... all styles... the more, the better. I think they look very sensual and I can see how they can enormously add to the pleasures of sex, whether you're straight or gay and whether you're engaging in mutual sex or just tormenting your cock before jacking off.
Me too! I'm bi, so love looking at pictures of, and having sex with both genders, but I think cock piercings are particularly sensual, as you say, and feel, well, indescribably sexy.
But cock piercings are not for everyone. Not all people may be as enlightened as you (Vis-a-vis, you may get the reaction "What are you, a freak?" and "No way that thing is getting anywhere near my ass or cunt.") or you may not appreciate having to sit down to prevent splash every time you pee.
I've not experienced comments like that...yet! :D As regards peeing, and splashing, I find it's not always necessary to sit down just as a girl would. Firstly, It's important to wear a Prince Albert ring where the metal diameter is just as large as the piercing hole - i.e. there's no room for the pee to go around the sides of the hole. A small internal diameter ring works well because the pee exits the urethra over the top of the ring - my theory is that as the ring curves away more rapidly than with a larger diameter item, the pee doesn't have time to go around the ring in all directions, but flies forward in a steady stream.
I'd have thought penetrative sex would be impossible with lots of piercings. A smallish Prince Albert works OK - I'd have thought an Ampallang or Apadravya, or perhaps even a Dydoe would work well too. However I do know, from experience, that foreskin rings and frenum rings should be taken out, if for no better reason that they damn well hurt!
However I find foreskin and frenum piercings are brilliant for solo masturbation or stimulation by my partner.
K
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Just my 2 cents but I really like the Acrylic rings you have experimented with in another post! To be honest the various east-west or north-south configurations having a chaotic effect on urination or pre-cum only fuels more diabolical fantasy scenarios for me :twisted: Just my HO, BB.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Hi bullbags,
The east-west or north-south foreskin piercings only have a negative effect on urine trajectory if my foreskin is drawn over my glans! With it drawn back there's no problem unless my PA is in place - and then some rings work better than others, as I've commented previously :D
K
spanky5147

Post by spanky5147 »

Ok, I had a Magic Cross , twice, and only had sex with the Apadravya itself. The wife didn't enjoy it. She said it was ok during the actual sex but it felt like I rubbed her raw afterwards. I had that piercing for several years, I did remove it for about a year once and the holes never healed up so it was easy to put back in. The first time I did the Ampallang, it never healed right so I took it out. This past August, the urge hit again and I pierced it again. This time it healed well. About a month ago, I had to take the Apadravya out because of irritation. :cry: I took the Ampallang out for sex and never put it back in. I used 14g PTFE in both piercings and they reacted well.
eternity

Post by eternity »

The wife loves my Amphallang during intercourse. Dislikes it during oral sex. I've even had sex the wife with both the Amphallang and the P.A. and she still likes it, vaginally.
nakedhikerandpumper

Post by nakedhikerandpumper »

I have a 10 gauge frenum piercing. I usually wear a ring but for penetration I like to put in a straight bar with large barbells. It's great for my partner but when masturbating I like to have my ring in. It just feels better for hand stimulation. Long story short....I love being pierced and love how it feels when playing!
vaginaprolapsed

Post by vaginaprolapsed »

TetherSpout wrote:A tetherspout, for instance, can do everything that a Prince Albert can do, and then some, but without permanently altering your dick and without potentially creating a mess every time you pee or cum.
You know except that visual or actual feeling you can give to that another person.

Love your enthusiasm but hate you spewing it in every chance you got.
TetherSpoutSprout wrote:A fleshlight, for instance, can do everything that a wife can do, and then some, but without monthly bleeding and without potentially creating a baby every time you cum.