peehole stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

so-horny

peehole stretching

Post by so-horny »

have any one had a problem like mine ?.
I have been sounding and stretching for about two years and got up to 11mm, then I started to get a sharp pane just inside me peephole just below the glans so I stopped for while, now I have started again after a six week rest and I can not get past 10mm and even that is tight and hurts sometimes, please help me to understand what is happening as I would like to be able for my girl friend to finger my. any help would be most welcome .
Oregazmick

Re: peehole stretching

Post by Oregazmick »

I have no medical qualifications whatsoever, but I have been stuffing things into my cock since my preteen years, many decades ago now! It sounds to me as if you caused an internal injury in your urethra, and as a result scar tissue has formed. Scar tissue is more resistant to stretching, but it will stretch. The diameter of the sounds or whatever you are using needs to increase very gradually indeed, half a millimetre at a time. Additionally you need to keep at a particular level for quite a time, before attempting to move up a step. Ideally the stretching toy needs to stay in your urethra for long periods at a time, so needs to be pee thru. Remember to make sure that anything inserted is sterile. Slight pain when going up a small step could be considered normal for a while, severe pain, bleeding etc. indicates that you are going too fast. After such an occurrence your peehole and urethra is likely to become inflamed and smaller once healed, so you will have to go back and start stretching again from a smaller diameter.

For a long time my pee hole could take up to 17mm diameter, and I thought it was my limit as I had not been able to get further, as detailed in some of my earlier posts. Recently I have had another attempt to move on, and can now comfortably take 19mm diameter. I have never cut, only stretched. All stretching toys that I use are home made, so I cannot advise where to buy, indeed at this level perhaps nothing is commercially available, though you could consult TetherSpout who often contributes to this Forum:

http://www.tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTier/home.html
so-horny

Post by so-horny »

thank you for your advice, I tried it and it seems to be working as I can know go to 14mm. hopefully this will continue to improve, once again thank you for your help.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Look at the times champion.
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alroon
The videos are well suited as a masturbation template, although I'm not gay.
Since you can learn what a masturbator yet.
Lots of fun!
:) :D
Solo Masturbant :D