pumping after a meatomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

swm4170

pumping after a meatomy

Post by swm4170 »

Dear fellow members:

I come to you all as the wife of a fellow pumper who has recently under gone a meatomy procedure where his glan was cut from the bottom of his original opening of his cock head to the every end of his glans head. Leaving his urethra opening completely open and wide. My question is to any of you fellow veteran pumpers who might of had the similar operation or procedure done before. How soon, if possible can he (we) restart pumping his cock and sac once again, and what type of effect will the meatomy have on how his cock head swells out during a session. And info would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Scott and Connie
[email protected]
SPLITTIE

Re: pumping after a meatomy

Post by SPLITTIE »

take a look at my Avatar ;-)
devodude

Post by devodude »

swm4170 wrote:Dear fellow members:
How soon, if possible can he (we) restart pumping his cock and sac once again, and what type of effect will the meatomy have on how his cock head swells out during a session. And info would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Scott and Connie
[email protected]
I don't think the question was really answered, so I'll jump in here. It doesn't take long for a meatotomy to heal (as the blood supply is plentiful). You'll know when you can pump when you see everything come back to normal. I never noticed any real difference pumping before or after my meatotomy. If anything, the glans might spread a bit wider, as there's nothing really holding the sides together, but nothing that significant.

I'm curious... was the meatotomy something you both wanted, or did he just spring it on you that he got it done? My wife has never really observed my split cock head after having one for over a decade. Weird, huh?
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
Matt1996

Post by Matt1996 »

it was a joint decision that we both wanted to see his cockhead split open
Mickee_Guy

Post by Mickee_Guy »

swm4170 wrote: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:02 pm Dear fellow members:

I come to you all as the wife of a fellow pumper who has recently under gone a meatomy procedure where his glan was cut from the bottom of his original opening of his cock head to the every end of his glans head. Leaving his urethra opening completely open and wide. My question is to any of you fellow veteran pumpers who might of had the similar operation or procedure done before. How soon, if possible can he (we) restart pumping his cock and sac once again, and what type of effect will the meatomy have on how his cock head swells out during a session. And info would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Scott and Connie
[email protected]
Any pictures of it pumped after healing?