Hot sunny day ☀️

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Littlemiss

Hot sunny day ☀️

Post by Littlemiss »

Today, the weather has been glorious so I decided to go for a walk .

Under neath my very thin cotton little dress I had no bra on .My nipples were in their supple cups. And the icing on the cake ..... I had crotcless panties with my clit in her pump ..... !!

Walking whilst it went from side to side was so horny .and seeing people stare at my huge hard nipples poking through my dress By the time I came back she was huge, and I was wet , out of the pump and took myself into my bedroom . She has stayed plumped up for quite some time today

I don't know about anyone else , but the summer makes me so horny .....

I would love to hear your stories about lounging around in the sun doing what we all do best ?!?

Today has been a good day ☀️☀️☀️
harry_00

Re: Hot sunny day ☀️

Post by harry_00 »

mhh,
that sounds realy nice, do you have some pics you like to share with your storie!?

yours harry
bibit

Post by bibit »

thank you for this story, very exciting!
bibit

Post by bibit »

imagine your big nipples hard under your tshirt, gives me even hotter
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

I love the feeling of my big hard nipples rubbing on my clothes xxx
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Wow, I almost came reading that lol.
Always feels better when everything is so naughty :mrgreen:
bibit

Post by bibit »

still a hot day, are you going to get your big nipples under a light little dress?
dutchballs

Post by dutchballs »

Your a hot horny girl i think, keep going on
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just imagining those nipples poking through that dress is enough to make my knob end tingle.
I agree the warm weather definitely changes the mood. Short shorts for me if i'm out during the day. Always a chance the boys will pop out for some fresh air. Naked all day at work and on quiet Saturdays when i'm here on my own, pumping in the sun in the yard with the gate open. Generally dead on a Saturday afternoon but should someone turn up unexpectedly they can walk straight in.Then off to the pub late afternoon with the resulting bulge.
I'm definitely a summer person.

Bignlow
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Now that's almost a perfect world!!!
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

If this is real + truly happend, then send a Pic, if not than nothing more....
Olesaline
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

bignlow wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:46 pm Just imagining those nipples poking through that dress is enough to make my knob end tingle.
I agree the warm weather definitely changes the mood. Short shorts for me if i'm out during the day. Always a chance the boys will pop out for some fresh air. Naked all day at work and on quiet Saturdays when i'm here on my own, pumping in the sun in the yard with the gate open. Generally dead on a Saturday afternoon but should someone turn up unexpectedly they can walk straight in.Then off to the pub late afternoon with the resulting bulge.
I'm definitely a summer person.

Bignlow
I would love to see all you men with your shorts on ...... and see your huge bulges , and hopefully something a little extra 😍 Xxx
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

A couple of times, when we have finished pumping, we would visit our local hot springs resort and walk around a bit there, with my gf's bikini panties barely being able to cover the swollen labia. At first she felt quite ashamed for showing ourselves in public like this. But let's simply say, we got used to it ;)

It's incredibly arousing to feel how huge and sensitive those intimate spots feel like, when you're in public and have to try your best to cover the results from the looks...
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Hello LLD and all,

here in Germany it is normal to be naked when you visit the Sauna. So twice my GF and I checked in to a hotel with a Sauna. Before going there I pumped her labia which respond quite well. Unfortunately the result doesn't hold very long, but an experienced observe may see something unusual. In addition to that she had her anal plug in place. Unfortunately no mobile phone w/ camera allowed in the Sauna.

Enjoy pumping,
Chris
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A few bulges for you Littlemiss.

Bignlow

Edit. Sorry Littlemiss, just found you're post on ball pumping.