best pumping tips?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

girlpumper

best pumping tips?

Post by girlpumper »

Hey all,

I finally have the right pump. I used it last night, and so far so good. :P :!:
But I would like to know the best ways to achieve the engored look? The only tips I can find are for beginners, not specifically for the engorged look.
Best amount of time/incriments, tips/tricks?

-I have the Lovehoney Basics Pussy pump. I fill the cup all the way, but it’s still sucking and all. (Hopefully in the future I can get a more high-tech+deep pump).
-I also have a cupping set with a couple sizes that I can use on just the inner labia/clit.

Thanks! :D
bentslong

Re: best pumping tips?

Post by bentslong »

My best tips and what has worked for me when I was pumping my balls, ( yes no pussy sorry LoL ) are the basics for any pumper. There is no magic routine.
Start slow get youst to pumping. Pump every second day for a few weeks. Work up to long pumps. 10 min to 15 min to 20min
Not to higher pressure. If you feel pain or uncomfortable you are doing something wrong.
Key points
1 relax have fun with pumping,
2 pump every day you can for as long as you can,
3 Don't stress if todays pump is not as big as yesterdays pump was. That's how we get hurt, trying to go one better than the day before. We all have good days and bad days. Just let the juices flow how they want to.
4 Relax, meditate tell you body what you want it to do. I had some of my best results when I would do deep breathing . I could physically feel my skin stretch as I relaxed deep breathing.
Hope this helps Pump lots and have FUN.
cjmc1972

Re: best pumping tips?

Post by cjmc1972 »

My wife responded better to cock pumps over pussy pumps. All deeper, able to pull more flesh inside and plenty of room to expand. You can also try a silicon sleeve, making the opening smaller initially, but it lets the lips blossom through, causing more swelling