Advice: how long to leave clit pump

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Littlemiss

Advice: how long to leave clit pump

Post by Littlemiss »

Hi guys and dolls :

Just after some advice , when pumping your clit , how often do you do it , and how long do you leave it in the pump for the best results ?

Thanks in advance

Littlemiss 💗 Xxx
christina87200

Re: Advice: how long to leave clit pump

Post by christina87200 »

I come to this forum for years without participating but I will give you some information about me.

When I started pumping my clitoris out of curiosity about 2 years ago, it was almost nonexistent, after 10 minutes with a small pump I had pain and I had to stop, but I persevered, day after day trying to keep the pump longer, I then bought more powerful by increasing the suction, today I try to keep the pump all night every day, and I do not even hurt.

Here are the results : I remember that my clitoris at the beginning was barely visible, it shows that if you are motivated, you can get huge growth, I would like to continue and increase mine as much as possible because it increases in sensitivity and gives me many orgasms very intense!

If you have other questions do not hesitate, you are just starting? what is the size of your clitoris?
XpycTuK

Post by XpycTuK »

Nice photo!!! Thank u
Rare amateur videos pumping anal and pussy:
https://amateurfetishist.com/category/pumping-2/
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

What a lovely clit! Thanks for joining in the thread. And good advice to. I pump my nips and started slowly.
major77

Post by major77 »

I am still looking for females into pumping who wants to join my KIK pumpgroup...
Some females there, some couples and males.
KIK got a 50 person limit on their groups...
My group is popular and got 48 right now...
We are trying to keep the group active, so inactive users are kicked now and then...;)

Feel free to contact me on KIK.
My KIK is major77no
Domchef

Post by Domchef »

awsome result! this shows if you start slowly you will have big success after some time... keep on, have fun!
teko78

Post by teko78 »

christina87200 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:11 am are you on kik?
I come to this forum for years without participating but I will give you some information about me.

When I started pumping my clitoris out of curiosity about 2 years ago, it was almost nonexistent, after 10 minutes with a small pump I had pain and I had to stop, but I persevered, day after day trying to keep the pump longer, I then bought more powerful by increasing the suction, today I try to keep the pump all night every day, and I do not even hurt.

Here are the results : I remember that my clitoris at the beginning was barely visible, it shows that if you are motivated, you can get huge growth, I would like to continue and increase mine as much as possible because it increases in sensitivity and gives me many orgasms very intense!

If you have other questions do not hesitate, you are just starting? what is the size of your clitoris?
m4tst1

Post by m4tst1 »

Now that is pumped !! Wow you should post more, think we love to see how you get on :wink: very very hot x
christina87200 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:11 am I come to this forum for years without participating but I will give you some information about me.

ImMeNotYou

Post by ImMeNotYou »

Your clit is lovely, I am sitting here with my pump on my clit right now wondering how long I should leave it on??? It feels so good!! I just love it!
Attachments
IMG_20201027_224946904.jpg
Bubblecum

Post by Bubblecum »

ImMeNotYou wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:50 am Your clit is lovely, I am sitting here with my pump on my clit right now wondering how long I should leave it on??? It feels so good!! I just love it!
Can you show the result?
Adding your own photos to my thread is not appreciated unless I specifically ask to do so.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

As long as you fell comfortable with it on. Tap it with a vibrator every once and awhile and please share more pictures
Ftmamc85

Post by Ftmamc85 »

Just started clit pumping
Attachments
F1AB122A-A5B4-4441-9ABD-D5F5EA339BF0.jpeg
90D1605F-AD79-422B-B012-78BF667632CF.jpeg
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Low and slow. Comfort is the key.
Wonderful mouthwatering results ladies. Thank you for sharing them. Gotta love a hot sexy adventurous woman. Hope to see many more.
Uniloy

Post by Uniloy »

VERY NICE! 👅
Bubbles82

Post by Bubbles82 »

I would love for the tip of my clit to poke out. Mine, it’s like the hood is so big that you can’t see the tip, even if you push the head back. :(