Can you help me find a Christmas present?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

arch-her

Can you help me find a Christmas present?

Post by arch-her »

Hello, everyone.

Sorry for the non-pumping related post, but I need some help, and you are the most knowledgeable group I can think of considering the subject matter. I have been looking for a new dildo for the wife for her Naughty Mrs Santa present this Christmas. I'm keen to find something with distinct ridges/ribs on it, but hours of searching online have not helped me to find what I'm looking for.

There's an impressive red one that has been cropping up in videos recently that would be ideal:

Red1.png
Red1.png (92.09 KiB) Viewed 4034 times
Red2.png
Red2.png (82.23 KiB) Viewed 4034 times

There's also this interesting black one that I saw in a video from a *long* time ago that looks like fun:

Black1.png
Black1.png (189.14 KiB) Viewed 4034 times

Does anyone have any links to suppliers of these toys? Preferably in the UK, but willing to shop worldwide if needs be.

Thanks in advance,
AH.
wnc_husband_wife

Re: Can you help me find a Christmas present?

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

Hello arch-her,

Try this link to Amazon https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... bbed+dildo

Yes, Amazon has lots of adult toys, dolls, lubes, etc. Enjoy the shopping !
cuntreemann

Post by cuntreemann »

bad dragon
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Arch-her

Not seen the red one anywhere but there are some around..

lovehoney.co.uk
bondera.co.uk
honour.co.uk
uberkinky.co.uk
adultslovefun.co.uk
sexshop365.co.uk
extremerestraints.com

And plenty more so search through.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Bignlow
arch-her

Post by arch-her »

I'm not new to toy shopping generally, but my Google-fu has let me down badly while trying to find something quite specific.

@wnc_husband_wife - I had no idea Amazon had an adult novelty section. Thanks for the tip.

@cuntreemann - Bad Dragon do have some cool looking stuff, but it seems a bit over-engineered for our current needs. Bookmarked for next year, though ;)

@bignlow - Searched most of those already, quite a few times. But a couple of them are new to me, so I'll check them out. Thanks for the leads.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Have you tried DHGATE.com? They have 1000's of adult toys from the mundane to totally off the wall.
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

hi i did try to put a link on here, as found some nice toys that might be some use, but won't let me, so i have PM your in box. E
arch-her

Post by arch-her »

@Velcroman - DHGATE is a curiously diverse site. Lots of interesting looking items, but sadly nothing quite close enough to what I'm looking for right now. Lots of alternatives for when I eventually run out of patience searching for The One, though. Thanks.

@elsimate - Thanks for trying. Yeah, links on here seem to be a bit hit and miss. It's a long standing complaint. Lots of people fudge the link a little bit, perhaps by putting a space instead of a dot in one place. That way, the system doesn't see it as a link. Human readers tend to be able to fill in the appropriate blank to make it work.