Ladies Pumping 101, Techniques, Tips and Experience

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Littlemiss

Re: Ladies Pumping 101, Techniques, Tips and Experience

Post by Littlemiss »

I would love to start producing milk , but I don't think my hectic work schedule would allow xx
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

Fuckin hot!
I wishes the missus would pump with me. At least she doesn't mind 😊
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

wnc_husband_wife

So what happened after pumping, did you actually produce any milk, or more than a few drops.
We tried for several months with my wife and she only produced drops although it had been about twenty five years she lactated. I loved to watch but she lost interest, said it was too much work. She still can squeeze several drops from each nipple every night.
Would love to hear of any other stories that might spark her interest. We bought her a new breast pump a Medulla but she hasn't used it for eighteen months or so.
Jeremy
wnc_husband_wife

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

Wnc_Wife.

I was able to produce about 2 ounces each breast maximum. It is a tremendous amount of work and it really does need to be on a schedule. I used a medication domperidone which helps with lactation but causes migraines so I had to stop.

I'll send a few pics from Sunday, give me a few to get them off the phone. I had some good results with the nipple supps.
wnc_husband_wife

WNC Wife & hubby together.

The attached pics are from last night Monday. Like you we have time constraints, vacation last week so almost no pumping of my nipples and none for my pussy. We were captive audience to each other in the car Sunday and hubby remembered the pumping equipment so he got in a cock/ball pump and was able to pump my nipples. We each got in about one hour.

The pics of me are from last night after about 45 minutes. Hubby thought this was the most I had filled these tubes. All I can say is I was relaxed!

Take advantage of the time life gives you. Pump in the car if you are alone, hubby used a towel to be discreet. Have fun and enjoy all life brings!
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

First off you are absofuckinglutely right.....live Life to it's fullest all the time! LOVE LOVE LOVE your huge nipples and Supple Cups rock!!! I noticed in the last pic you had 2 different sizes you were sporting. Any reason why? Personally....I like to start off with the narrower ones first that condition and elongate my nipples. Getting that stretch they sorely need. THEN I switch to the 3xl size and pump them to the max. God they grow huge in a matter of minutes. Wish they made a 4xl I'd get them :twisted: Thank you for sharing and you both rock!!!
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Thanks for the reply and photos.
WHere did you get the cups for pumping.
Thanks again.
Jeremy
wnc_husband_wife

powerfulpete1235 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:35 pm First off you are absofuckinglutely right.....live Life to it's fullest all the time! LOVE LOVE LOVE your huge nipples and Supple Cups rock!!! I noticed in the last pic you had 2 different sizes you were sporting. Any reason why? Personally....I like to start off with the narrower ones first that condition and elongate my nipples. Getting that stretch they sorely need. THEN I switch to the 3xl size and pump them to the max. God they grow huge in a matter of minutes. Wish they made a 4xl I'd get them :twisted: Thank you for sharing and you both rock!!!
The brand name is Supple Nips at www.nipplefunwear.com. They may have changed their site. This was 18 months ago. What I am wearing is the largest size they had in stock. I was wearing the same size cups but the pictures distorted the sizes. They are very comfortable and I can use them several nights in a row without irritation. Life is great!
wnc_husband_wife

JeremyH wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:18 pm Thanks for the reply and photos.
WHere did you get the cups for pumping.
Thanks again.
Jeremy
Hey Jeremy:

See the post below. I am looking from the information that came from the Supple Nipps website. I made hubby go get it. :D
wnc_husband_wife

I tried something new! Great to have a hubby that pumps because he's been trying what some of the ball pumping guys are doing. Pumping in oil. He's been using canola oil so I tried the same.

I had fantastic results, you can see from the pics, in my humble opinion. Be very careful heating the oil it takes much less time to heat in the microwave versus water. Even if the oil feels comfortable to your fingers it still my be too warm for your pussy, BE CAREFUL! It stays warm much longer than air or water. My skin seemed to enjoy the pumping better because it stayed a more natural color.

Let me know if you ladies try it and your results/experience.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

Very nice! Curious, what’s the perk of using oil vs water?
wnc_husband_wife

cjmc1972 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:15 am Very nice! Curious, what’s the perk of using oil vs water?
Oil holds heat longer and is easier to keep warm with a heating pad during a long pump session. It lubes the skin while you pump. Lastly it allows another 1-2 inch pressure without any skin discomfort. So if you usually pump between 3-5 inches you can bump up to 4-7 inches without skin discomfort or discoloring. As always take it slow when you make a change and see how your body reacts.

It not a messy as we thought using oil to pump and you can use over. Look at the thread by bignlow in the ball pumping section starting about page 85 for his opinion on using oil.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Wow. Thanks for sharing. It's something that I may give a go. Great results...
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Great thanks for the information.
JeremyH
XpycTuK

Post by XpycTuK »

Wowww!!! Peeing in pump... Super!
Rare amateur videos pumping anal and pussy:
https://amateurfetishist.com/category/pumping-2/