Pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

evpump

Pumping

Post by evpump »

Has anyone pumped thier nipples and played with them enough to have them start lactating? I'm thinking about trying it..
crakerjack

Re: Pumping

Post by crakerjack »

Wow
You're my kinda girl.
Pghstarr

Post by Pghstarr »

Look into a prescription pill called Domperidone, or Motillum, my wife and I ordered them in from Canada and within two weeks she was leaking milk.
evpump

Post by evpump »

I had been using a breastfeeding pump on and off to help stretch and suck on nipples. I have ordered a product that has the 3 major herbs for lactation. Going to start them and along with more pumping on a regular time frame and breast massaging . So we will see how it goes. I love the size of breast full of milk and and fullness of the nipples.
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

evpump wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:10 am I had been using a breastfeeding pump on and off to help stretch and suck on nipples. I have ordered a product that has the 3 major herbs for lactation. Going to start them and along with more pumping on a regular time frame and breast massaging . So we will see how it goes. I love the size of breast full of milk and and fullness of the nipples.
Can't wait to see how wonderful they will look
evpump

Post by evpump »

And having hubby suck on them as much as possible.
WetPussy

Post by WetPussy »

evpump wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:34 am Has anyone pumped thier nipples and played with them enough to have them start lactating? I'm thinking about trying it..
I played so much with my nipples that one bled. Nice pleasure/pain though.
But I am not clamping my nipple with a clothespin after pumping ever again!
N9.jpg
N10.jpg
pumpmypuss

Post by pumpmypuss »

Ouch..i left my nipple twisters on too long once they filled with blood..scared me to death..
evpump

Post by evpump »

if I go awhile and not pumped and the get a little aggressive I end up causing them to get torn and then have some scabs on them and try to get scab off in shower when they are moist. Will cause them to do that to. So I usually try to take it easy on them.