clit pumping advice please

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

ropebunn1e

clit pumping advice please

Post by ropebunn1e »

so i want to pump my whole labia, but for now i can only do my clit. but i have a problem witj it being sore afterwards (like, quite sore) and also it makes me have to pee alot... what do i do to make it not hurt??
penny1

Re: clit pumping advice please

Post by penny1 »

Hi there. It 's not clear whether your problem in a sore clit or sore when you try and pump the whole labia. My gf had this problem with her labia and found that a hot bath first and them massaging and stretching them right after using baby oil really helped. She pumps really well now and now discomfort. Good luck with it and would love to see piccies! Px
harry_00

Post by harry_00 »

hey, maybe you use to much pressure, you should start low and increase it step by step.
ropebunn1e

Post by ropebunn1e »

penny1 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:21 pm Hi there. It 's not clear whether your problem in a sore clit or sore when you try and pump the whole labia. My gf had this problem with her labia and found that a hot bath first and them massaging and stretching them right after using baby oil really helped. She pumps really well now and now discomfort. Good luck with it and would love to see piccies! Px
it's the general clit/urethra area especially but even the bit of labia around there is sore too.
mcgilla

Post by mcgilla »

Your clitoris needs to be primed for pumping ..

If you can find a Chinese herb shop - ask them for sliced Dong Quai. Place the sliced Dong Quai on your labia along with coconut oil:

Take 2 tablespoons Maca and Lecithin 6-8H prior to pumping with along with liquid or sliced Dong Quai in virgin coconut oil base applied to labia and clitoris and applied to a large Maxipad that you wear allday prior to a pumping session at night.

You will have a monster gushing of creamy fluids and orgasm that will have you needing a super sized maxipad the next day.

Wear 3-4 cotton panties with a large overnight maxipad or Tena Serenity Heavy pad soaked with this around the house or work to ripen your clitoris and labia for pumping:

5 drops or 3 large slices of Dong Quai (liquid or slice)
1 teaspoon MSM (Jarrow 1# jar)
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 teaspoon Progesterone Cream
100mg Pregnenolone (VitaMonk) tablet (take the morning prior to pumping)

Also - 5g of Lecithin and 20g Maca Root daily helps increase squirting.

Best O Ever,

Paul