Where can I buy this cup?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: bigray57, major77

Post Reply
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 2:54 pm

Where can I buy this cup?

Post by pumpaction » Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Me and my wife would like to this type of cup. Round, not long like a cock pump and with a padded seal. I can't find any on the net. Can anyone tell me where they are sold? Preferably in the UK but any links to any companies will be appreciated.

cup.jpg (19.07 KiB) Viewed 375 times

User avatar
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm
Location: Rochdale nr Manchester UK

Re: Where can I buy this cup?

Post by bignlow » Wed May 17, 2017 7:41 pm

That looks almost certainly like a cock head tube. Totally useless for pumping the cock head, it just pulls the cock in until you reach the end. Make the hole in the seal bigger and glue it to the inside of the tube and you're away.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Fettschwanz, Google [Bot] and 6 guests