Breast pump question.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Evythyme

Breast pump question.

Post by Evythyme »

Do breast pumps actually cause permanent tissue expansion?
pumper9x9

Re: Breast pump question.

Post by pumper9x9 »

With consistent use for a period of time nipples will get longer if pumped but not much on cup size. If you want bigger breast you might want to try saline injection or infusions. Check out the saline section of this website.
pumper9x9
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

ps some of these guys maybe able to answer you questions on saline inflation.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46317
pumper9x9
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Evythyme.

I'm sure breast enlargement by pumping is possible. A while back, my massage lady who's more then aware of my ball pumping decided she would like her boobs plumping back up after breast feeding a while back. We had a look around and Noogleberry do breast pumping domes for various sizes of breast. looking on their forum they work but you have to be dedicated and everyone is different and progress at different rates. After deciding which size of dome she needed we ordered one and she made a start but didn't get on with it. She complained it kept losing it's seal and was uncomfortable. Unfortunatally, as much as she has no problem with me ball pumping and has seen me in the tube many times and naked on her massage table with the results, she just won't let me see her trying to pump her breasts to see if she's doing it right or to see if there's something she could be doing better. As i make my own ball pumping tubes that are fitted with a cushion seal i said i'd have a go at making one for her. The first one looked really big and after a while she passed it on to a friend of hers who would like some boobs full stop. It's probably much too big for her but i don't know. I made a second one for my massage lady that should be a better size for her but she's said that she struggles with it. With that in mind it's not getting used and i can't get to the bottom of it because she wont go topless in front of me.
I'm convinced however that they will work and a bit like Noogleberry, depending on how big you want you're boobs you may well have to step up the tube sizes as you go but with 2 tubes out there and a reluctance to let me see what's going on, or not, i can't promise that one of my tubes is any better tan any other, Bear in mind though that you will have to be consistent with it and keep at it until you have some increase in size. I'm afraid i can't be more precise as i don't have a pair of boobs to try it myself but i'm sure you can get bigger boobs from pumping. You can also re-shape you're boobs by pumping, Cowgirl is proof of that.
If you're interested i'm sure i could make you a tube although a measuring session would help. No good if you're nowhere near me though. i don't mind a PM if you're interested.

Bignlow.
Evythyme

Post by Evythyme »

I was not sure if my boobs were growing because of hrt or the pump, but recently I pumped for an hour a day for three days and my breasts had a massive growth spurt and I believe that was from the pumping. I think a lot of it has to do with the mammary glands.
Evythyme

Post by Evythyme »

Saline is not what I am looking for because the effects are lost within days. I need permanent results.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

It seems from you're post that you've been pumping you're breasts. What are you using.
Based on the Noogleberry that my massage lady got i built this for her.

breast tube 002.jpg
The entry is slightly smaller than the main tube and the cushion seal makes it very comfortable and when lub'd help the breast pull into the tube. It's sized to create side expansion with room for growth down the tube. It is designed to be used while reclining or laid back when using warm water or warm oil to keep the air gap at the top for vaccuuming out. Hope this helps with any ideas you may have..

Bignlow
Evythyme

Post by Evythyme »

Wow, that is nice. I have the Noogleberry. I've been pumping and seeing lots of growth and I will wait and see if the growth is permanent.
Drawkward

Post by Drawkward »

Evy, most of the growth your seeing is likely from HRT. That will cause breast tissue to develop at a fairly significant rate in the months between, I want to say, 3 and 24? (Not a doctor) Pumping long term will likely not affect the breast mass significantly.

However, pumping does stretch the skin. One of the effects you'll likely encounter, if you keep a regular regimen, is that your breast tissue will begin to sag slightly and come closer to resembling stage V breast development.