A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Lovelylotus3085

Post by Lovelylotus3085 »

Im new to pumping. Ive been very curious for a while now. I bought some of the twist up nipple and clit pumps and i plan on trying them tonight. Any tips for someone who is brand new?
R00ster

Re: Newbie

Post by R00ster »

No familiar w/ the twist pumps. But always.....pleasure is good, pain and discoloration is bad. Use some lube. Whether it's lotion or astronglide... use little vac for 8-10 minutes and remove for a few moments to get blood flow moving again and repeat... but more than anything. Enjoy
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

--- deleted ---
Last edited by labialovingdick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just take it steady, go slow and build up the time spent in the tubes and the vac. Too much too quick can damage sensitive tissue and stop you pumping for days and weeks and may even put you off. Use plenty of lub'. I find natural oils the best but each to their own. If you start steady you can pump a few times a day. If you go for it you may end up sore and waiting to do it again.

Good luck and i hope you achieve you're goals. Long nipples really are my thing. Hoping to see some progress in the future.

Bignlow
Lovelylotus3085

Post by Lovelylotus3085 »

Thank you everyone for the advice. Ill be sure to pist some pics here for you all too see. I wanted to start small and if i find i like it i want to move on to pumping my pussy.
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

OO Lovelylotus3085 you will have us all hooked to this page now, good luck and have fun. E