Anyone ever used/made a suck and release pump?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

sprucexvx

Anyone ever used/made a suck and release pump?

Post by sprucexvx »

I've been using a cellulite massager (see below) to pump my clit and inner labia, and it works and feels great. It has a sort of suck and release action (almost like it's milking me) rather than a constant suction. However, the machine dies after 30-45 minutes and takes a very long time to recharge, which is really annoying, and it only fits the cups it came with because of a very specific fitting/attachment style it uses. Has anyone ever bought or rigged up a machine that can do suck-and-release with different types of cylinders/cups? I have many with quick release attachments I'd love to use.
Attachments
image.jpeg
lok_ki

Re: Anyone ever used/made a suck and release pump?

Post by lok_ki »

Hi Spruce,

I tried the very same Cellulite Massager. It is nice but leaves no room for experiments. So I finally ened up with using an electric breast milking pump as it is sold for breast feeding mothers. The prices for the brand new ex factory pump is quite high, but I got them reasonably priced on that large auction place.

Where are you located? In Europe? If so, I may help you to set up with a spare machine I have. Using a few tube adaptors and Silicobe tubing you could attach almost every type of suction cup.

The pump comes in two versions: continuous suction and intervall pumping. The quality of the vacuum can be adjusted ans can be the intervall timing. It takes some experimenting to find the most effective or comfortable pump settings.

Hope this helps,
Chrisp
Attachments
Pumpe1.jpg
sprucexvx

Post by sprucexvx »

Hey Chrisp,

Nope, I'm in the US. I have no engineering experience/haven't ever done anything like this on my own! To start out with, I should look for a breast milking machine with an interval pump setting, then?
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Hi Spruce,

the Medela electric pump seems to be available in the US, is has adjustments for sucktion strength and interval. However, it is also working with a rechargeable battery. I haven't tried it but you may have to recharge as well as the Cellulite massager. Other potential electric pumps are those that are used for small fish basins. The are to bubble fresh air through the water, but some have a tube inlet where you could attach a small hose, 1/4" or so. On eBay search for "Medela Pump in Style". You also find other pumps that run on 12V or 24 V, but you would need to DIY some, e.g. connect it to a car battery or other 12V supply. Some pumps do a vacuum of 50 to 65 kPa, which is more than sufficient, so you may wish to install a bleed valve to adjust the vacuum. But then, there are not interval pumps.

Kepp us posted on your progress, thank you,
Chrisp