Advice for new clit pumper

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Decentusername

Advice for new clit pumper

Post by Decentusername »

Hi everyone,

Been lurking for a while to get a feel for things. My wife has never had the most sensitive clit and she says this even more so since having children. A couple of years ago I found out about pumping so I bought a cheap set and we gave it a go. She was in control and she said it hurt a bit so only lasted a few minutes. I've done a bit of pumping on myself for the last couple of months so the conversation came up again and she agreed to give a clit pump another try. This time I took control and took things slowly. She has very small inner lips and a fairly small clit but whilst being pumped she swelled nicely and after about 20 minutes it was nice and plump and we had a good play. I asked her how it felt afterwards and she said it was mildly more sensitive afterwards but felt nothing at all while being pumped. She got up to 5Hg of pressure and my question is to you ladies whether more pressure can be used and if so how high do you go so I can get an idea? Should you feel anything whilst in the cylinder? Obviously I want her to enjoy it so any advice welcome.
imsnowman

Re: Advice for new clit pumper

Post by imsnowman »

You're both lucky she agreed to try again! Just go slowly. Enjoy the journey.
Decentusername

Post by Decentusername »

Thanks. The thing is I think she's reluctant to try again as it didn't do much for her. If she does I want to try and make sure she enjoys it.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

I don't think she'll feel much except the pressure. Her skin might feel more sensitive after the pumping. Maybe you can make it more about playing with the new size and your enjoyment of the change. Unfortunately, I'm in much the same boat as you so I'm just throwing out stuff. :?