i want to pump my wife but how ?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

wolfys

i want to pump my wife but how ?

Post by wolfys »

Hi i'm french and i want to pump my wife but i don't know where buy and what buy for have a pumping like all picture in they posts like this :
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36297
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46750 (for pussy and nipples) :P
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46834
with big lips pussy i want so and want 2-3 other pump for for tits, clitoris/nipples. thank you so much i hope you can help me :D :P
i have come her because i love this place and i have already buy pump for pussy and 1 other nipples/clit but they doesn't really work 4 pression and the pump doesn't want pump more and nobody grow in my wife when out of pump.
thanks sorry for my English i am french ^^
pumpernackel

Re: i want to pump my wife but how ?

Post by pumpernackel »

Your English is ok. You will not have results like those you mentioned on your first try.
It takes time and practice. Read all the tips to achieve a pussy you want to see.
And try to read advice from tigerpumping.net. It's for men but applies for women as well.

Cheers

pumpernackel
harry_00

Post by harry_00 »

hey,
maybee you visit the fröhle pumping webshop, its a german company with high quality stuff. please do not buy any cheap stuff, its not worth the money!

yours harry
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

It's good times to pump wife's pussy. I used a small glass mason jar and a thin hose to pull vacuum, using my mouth. I didn't want to spend money if she didn't like it. You can search this forum to see pics. Not sure if i posted the jar, but I'm sure you get the idea....