Nipple trick

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

sansa

Nipple trick

Post by sansa »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello all. New here. Thought I'd post a few pics of my nipple trick. I use the twist suction pumps and pump them through silicone baby bottle nipples that have been trimmed. Think the results are pretty cool and it feels amazing!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
sansa

Re: Nipple trick

Post by sansa »

Hahaha. OK so clearly I haven't quite worked out the finer points of posting photos. Sorry for the upside down pics and the multiples! Hopefully you'll like them enough to forgive the clumsiness ;)
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

i still really like the results no matter what angle they are. It is great to see how clever we can be with our desires. does pumping the girls like this make you lactate?
sansa

Post by sansa »

Yay! A comment! Thank you!
I only get teeny drops on occasion, nothing like actual milk/lactation. My breasts are 34G normally - don't know if I could cope with them full of milk! I've had fantasies since I was a child of using devices on my "naughty bits" (well actually someone else using devices on my but when you don't have a partner you do it yourself!) so am always trying to come up with new ideas.

Sorry I don't get all the ins and outs of posting on a forum.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Comments are few and far between,unless your a pumping celebrity which most of us aren't. That some ingenuity right there. Would've never thought of it. Sometimes while screwing around I'll pump my nips and slip a rubber o-ring off the tube to keep it/them full. After seeing your post, I think I'll see if I can get my wife into nip pumping. She just had a lift done and has lost sensitivity. Don't let the lack of comments keep you from posting and adding pics. After all, where else can you share this stuff.
sansa

Post by sansa »

Thanks R00ster. I have used a stack of little rings I've slid off the pumps too but at the moment the bottle nipples are my favourite. Just the right amount of constriction and the silicone adds an amazing feeling when you pinch and flick the extra long pumped nipples.
marc854

Post by marc854 »

sansa wrote:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello all. New here. Thought I'd post a few pics of my nipple trick. I use the twist suction pumps and pump them through silicone baby bottle nipples that have been trimmed. Think the results are pretty cool and it feels amazing!
Welcome to the group! Very nice. You are very resourceful, love your setup. I hope you don't hide them when you go out!
Wish more women would allow their nipples to show at least through nicely fitting tops.
Thanks for sharing and please post more.
XpycTuK

Post by XpycTuK »

Very exciting!!!
Rare amateur videos pumping anal and pussy:
https://amateurfetishist.com/category/pumping-2/
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Your nipples are awesome dear girl! Love the use of the nipples from the baby bottles. They really pull your bits and squeeze them tight :twisted: Check out supple nips. They too are silicone based, come in various sizes, and do work on growing those nipples and making them more sensitive. In the mean time please keep sharing your exploits and photos with us. We love them!!! I'm attaching one of me wearing supple nips that are 2x size. I'm now able to fill 3xl and boy do they feel awesome when played with :D
Attachments
102_3075.JPG
sansa

Post by sansa »

marc854 wrote:Welcome to the group! Very nice. You are very resourceful, love your setup. I hope you don't hide them when you go out! Wish more women would allow their nipples to show at least through nicely fitting tops.
Thanks for sharing and please post more.

Thanks...I'm very busty so my chest gets lots of attention. I've never liked wearing bras with any padding because a) I don't need any more an b) love having erect nipples on display. Sometimes I wear a bra that I've modified so that my nipples poke through holes in the lace but I'm not brave enough to wear it with a tight shirt. Yet ;)
Last edited by sansa on Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
sansa

Post by sansa »

powerfulpete1235 wrote:Your nipples are awesome dear girl! Love the use of the nipples from the baby bottles. They really pull your bits and squeeze them tight :twisted: Check out supple nips. They too are silicone based, come in various sizes, and do work on growing those nipples and making them more sensitive. In the mean time please keep sharing your exploits and photos with us. We love them!!! I'm attaching one of me wearing supple nips that are 2x size. I'm now able to fill 3xl and boy do they feel awesome when played with :D
I've seen those on various people but haven't ever ordered them... seems like they aren't readily available but I will have another search because I'd definitely like to try them!
evpump

Post by evpump »

You can get them here. That's where I got mine.

https://www.mr-s-leather.com/TT047/supp ... ckers.html
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
sansa

Post by sansa »

marc854 wrote:Welcome to the group! Very nice. You are very resourceful, love your setup. I hope you don't hide them when you go out! Wish more women would allow their nipples to show at least through nicely fitting tops. Thanks for sharing and please post more.

FYI went out yesterday (with nipples pumped and constrained as in photos) in a little black dress. Caught more guys looking at my chest than normal and felt very, very naughty. Not sure I'd feel comfortable going to work that way but when out and about with strangers it's definitely a turn on.
But today no pumping - nipples are sore!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A busty woman WITH big long nipples. Dreamland.....
Keep it up girl..

bignlow