Nipple trick

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

sansa

Re: Nipple trick

Post by sansa »

Nipples today are leaking ;)
Heading out for a walk and some shopping with them.
Attachments
image.jpeg
LordB

Post by LordB »

Very impressive!
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Lovely nipple! Thanks for sharing it with us!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

your posts are incredibly sexy and I do very much love your fabulous nipples. thanks, ellery
sansa

Post by sansa »

Thank you very much for the compliments and replies.

I spent a lot of my day (day of my last post) out and about with the silicone nipples on my own but it got a bit painful and I was quite self conscious. Took them off at one point but as I was wearing a bra that i'd cut out my nipples still protruded plenty as I shopped and walked on a busy scenic walking path. I felt that most men were averting their eyes! I didn't really notice anyone looking too directly and certainly not anyone looking and then trying to make eye contact. A bit disappointing!

I've "rested" my nipples for a day. Just pumped them through the silicone bottle nipples again and am about to put on a corset for waist training under a maxi dress and go to run errands at the mall. This might be interesting... I hope!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Wonderful to see that there are still buxom women who are proud of their endowments and love to experiment, bravo!With a magical 'G' cup measurement and pronounced nips u are no doubt mesmerizing the opposite sex and most likely intimidating your fellow 'sisters' especially the lesser endowed :twisted: Don't ever doubt yourself nor the power of your magnificent breasts and their magical power over others, if you've got them flaunt them, there's nothing quite like a superior buxom women! thanks for posting, BB.
LordB

Post by LordB »

sansa wrote:Thank you very much for the compliments and replies.

I spent a lot of my day (day of my last post) out and about with the silicone nipples on my own but it got a bit painful and I was quite self conscious. Took them off at one point but as I was wearing a bra that i'd cut out my nipples still protruded plenty as I shopped and walked on a busy scenic walking path. I felt that most men were averting their eyes! I didn't really notice anyone looking too directly and certainly not anyone looking and then trying to make eye contact. A bit disappointing!

I've "rested" my nipples for a day. Just pumped them through the silicone bottle nipples again and am about to put on a corset for waist training under a maxi dress and go to run errands at the mall. This might be interesting... I hope!
I guess that the majority of men are scared to make eye contact with a woman that screams of female sensuality and sexiness.
Hope that I am not the only one here that would be super thrilled and grateful if you also shared your waist training pictures here. :)
marc854

Post by marc854 »

sansa wrote:
marc854 wrote:Welcome to the group! Very nice. You are very resourceful, love your setup. I hope you don't hide them when you go out! Wish more women would allow their nipples to show at least through nicely fitting tops. Thanks for sharing and please post more.

FYI went out yesterday (with nipples pumped and constrained as in photos) in a little black dress. Caught more guys looking at my chest than normal and felt very, very naughty. Not sure I'd feel comfortable going to work that way but when out and about with strangers it's definitely a turn on.
But today no pumping - nipples are sore!
Wow! I'm glad to hear this, congratulations and thank you. I wish I had been one of the guys that saw you but if I had been there, I would have definitely made eye contact and at a minimum complement you.
marc854

Post by marc854 »

LordB wrote:
sansa wrote:Thank you very much for the compliments and replies.

I guess that the majority of men are scared to make eye contact with a woman that screams of female sensuality and sexiness.
Hope that I am not the only one here that would be super thrilled and grateful if you also shared your waist training pictures here. :)
I'm not sure why our society has such a hang up in this area! I think it's great when females express their sensuality and sexiness. I wish we had more like Sansa. Thanks!
sansa

Post by sansa »

I'll think about it! Need a break for a couple of days as it's too warm!

Thanks for the nice comments guys.
LordB

Post by LordB »

sansa wrote:
I'll think about it! Need a break for a couple of days as it's too warm!

Thanks for the nice comments guys.
Then I hope that it will get colder soon! :)
rippaa623

Post by rippaa623 »

Sansa, what an exciting lLady you are, I love all your pics, the last pic you posted was awesome.

Id love to see leaking pics.

The corset waist training sounds hot too, Id love to see those pics too.

More than anything Id love to see you out in public with those nipples sticking out, Yum.

Thanks for posting, I cant wait for your next post.
sansa

Post by sansa »

Still too warm (and I'm too busy) to do much corset wearing. But I did pump my nipples today!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
sansa

Post by sansa »

So sorry about the pics posting wrong way up. It's an iPhone thing :(
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Truly lovely nipples. We appreciate your pics not matter which way they're flipped!