Nipple trick

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

evpump

Re: Nipple trick

Post by evpump »

To get the pics right. After you take the picture go to album and hit edit and there's a option on the left bottom tap it and it will let you rotate the picture . What I do is rotate it once and hit done then do it again to the same picture but rotate it back to orginal way picture started . I know it's crazy but it works. That's what I have to do..
sansa

Post by sansa »

To get the pics right. After you take the picture go to album and hit edit and there's a option on the left bottom tap it and it will let you rotate the picture . What I do is rotate it once and hit done then do it again to the same picture but rotate it back to orginal way picture started . I know it's crazy but it works. That's what I have to do..
Thank you! Next time I post pics will definitely try that. It's some weird glitch in iPhone I guess. Glad you found a way around it!
LordB

Post by LordB »

Really nice pictures as always! :)

But I have some questions after watching your trick.
Is it hard to take them of after your are done wearin them? And do you have any specific bottle nipples that you would recommend?

Me and my GF would like try out your nipple trick but the
bottle nipples they sell here in Poland where we live look way different from the ones you are using.
sansa

Post by sansa »

lly nice pictures as always! :)

But I have some questions after watching your trick.
Is it hard to take them of after your are done wearin them? And do you have any specific bottle nipples that you would recommend?

Me and my GF would like try out your nipple trick but the
bottle nipples they sell here in Poland where we live look way different from the ones you are using.
They can hurt a bit when coming off - it helps if the nipple isn't extremely distended and also if I've used some petroleum jelly beforehand. That also helps the nipple pump up more easily through the silicone. I just grab, with my fingernail, at the open top edge of the silicone, and pull up/out while lifting the base. It does hurt, but it's almost a good kind of hurt.

Try to buy "natural" silicone bottle nipples - you want ones that have a wider, almost-flat base. They are marketed as more like a real breast. If the nipple is too conical, you won't be able to cut a base that's wide enough to use with the pump.

I cut the nipples into shape. First I cut a base, a bit wider than the circumference of my pumps. Then I cut a bit off the tip of the nipple. It has to be long enough to feel good but short enough that the nipple can be pumped right through.
To pump, i lubricate with petroleum jelly (or sometimes Tiger Balm for extra sensation - but this can be too much!). Then place the trimmed silicone nipple on my own, then put the pump over that. If you've cut the silicone properly the pump will just sit on top of the silicone. Then pump, and hopefully the nipple is sucked through the tube of silicone and out the top. I let the pump sit on for a couple of minutes, until the nipple is nicely distended. Then take the pump off and enjoy!
marc854

Post by marc854 »

sansa wrote:Still too warm (and I'm too busy) to do much corset wearing. But I did pump my nipples today!
Awesome!
You look fantastic !!!
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Thank you for your explanation. Do you have a link for the nipples you use? (Besides your own of course!)
sansa

Post by sansa »

Thank you for your explanation. Do you have a link for the nipples you use? (Besides your own of course!)

Here's the kind I use http://www.playtexbaby.com/products/nat ... edium-fast

I am able to cut a circle around the base that's a bit bigger than the opening on my pumps.
LordB

Post by LordB »

Sansa, thanks for all the useful tips and explanations. We will give this a try and I will report back with the results! :)
rippaa623

Post by rippaa623 »

O.M.G. I just love the last pics you posted, your nipples look so beautiful in that black top and sticking thru your Bra, I love all the explaining you do to help others, its such a wonderful subject. Thanks and please keep posting.
sansa

Post by sansa »

rippaa623 wrote:O.M.G. I just love the last pics you posted, your nipples look so beautiful in that black top and sticking thru your Bra, I love all the explaining you do to help others, its such a wonderful subject. Thanks and please keep posting.
Thank you! I like the way it looks too... but I'm really self conscious about it as well. When I go out in public it seems that women notice it more than men and I've had some interesting looks! Have been taking a break from pumping and posting but might do a bit more this week. Planning on a holiday next month; maybe walking around a different city will give me a sense of freedom.

Would be interested to see if anyone has tried my technique and how it's worked out...
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Sansa
What a lovely result, and a great idea.

Possible the same idea would work for clitoris pumping.

Keep posting :shock: :lol: