My First Pussy Pump experiences

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

trixie_pump

My First Pussy Pump experiences

Post by trixie_pump »

OMG - Well who knew that a pumped pussy could give so much pleasure and make one feel so absolutely feminine!
To back pedal a little, I ordered a pussy pump which arrived yesterday and I tried it out straight away. Boy was I disappointed, the whole thing was a total waste of time and money!
I then read through some posts here on the Board and most of them recommended using a penis cylinder or a penis head enlarger. Not feeling very patient, I set off for the nearest sex store that I could find - Harmony, Charing Cross Road, London, UK - great shop and very friendly helpful assistants. I decided not to splurge in case it was another dud and bought the Tipilator Penis Pump for £9.95.
Once home I slightly modified it by attaching my "Mustang" pump, made myself a cup of tea, got comfortable and started to pump. 15 minutes pumping, 10 minutes rest, four times and the results are fantastic, at least I think they are - what do you think?
Needless to say, can't wait to pump again in a few days time.
PPump1.JPG
PPump2.JPG
PPump3.JPG
PPump4.JPG
PPump5.JPG
crakerjack

Re: My First Pussy Pump experiences

Post by crakerjack »

Wow. Excellent results. Can't wait for a couple days...Shaving would even give you a better seal and more results
hatchman

Post by hatchman »

Sweet, nice result on your first go, welcome to the forums
XpycTuK

Post by XpycTuK »

Woow :shock: Best pumping pussy, what I seen. Congratulations!!!
Rare amateur videos pumping anal and pussy:
https://amateurfetishist.com/category/pumping-2/
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

[quote="trixie_pump"]OMG - Well who knew that a pumped pussy could give so much pleasure and make one feel so absolutely feminine!
To back pedal a little, I ordered a pussy pump which arrived yesterday and I tried it out straight away. Boy was I disappointed, the whole thing was a total waste of time and money!
I then read through some posts here on the Board and most of them recommended using a penis cylinder or a penis head enlarger. Not feeling very patient, I set off for the nearest sex store that I could find - Harmony, Charing Cross Road, London, UK - great shop and very friendly helpful assistants. I decided not to splurge in case it was another dud and bought the Tipilator Penis Pump for £9.95.
Once home I slightly modified it by attaching my "Mustang" pump, made myself a cup of tea, got comfortable and started to pump. 15 minutes pumping, 10 minutes rest, four times and the results are fantastic, at least I think they are - what do you think?
PPump1.JPG
PPump2.JPG
PPump3.JPG
PPump4.JPG
PPump5.JPG
[/quote

Beautiful, also love the hair please keep pumping
harry_00

Post by harry_00 »

omg, what a beautifull result!
biller

Post by biller »

Just love the results
marc854

Post by marc854 »

OMG is right! That is one beautiful suck-able pussy you have!
Keep on pumping, looks GREAT.

trixie_pump wrote:OMG - Well who knew that a pumped pussy could give so much pleasure and make one feel so absolutely feminine!
PPump1.JPG
PPump2.JPG
PPump3.JPG
PPump4.JPG
PPump5.JPG
sva

Post by sva »

Last edited by sva on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trixie_pump

Post by trixie_pump »

Thanks for all the positive and encouraging replies I have received. They truly are very much appreciated.

To those requesting a shaved pussy, I am sorry to disappoint you, but my pussy is and will remain hairy. Added to which I believe the hair frames my swollen labia to perfection.

On another note, I have just bought some rotary suction cups for my nipples and I am hoping for a nice puffy nipple look. Hope to post some pictures later.

Cheers
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

I love hairy natural women
sva

Post by sva »

trixie_pump wrote:Thanks for all the positive and encouraging replies I have received. They truly are very much appreciated.

To those requesting a shaved pussy, I am sorry to disappoint you, but my pussy is and will remain hairy. Added to which I believe the hair frames my swollen labia to perfection.

On another note, I have just bought some rotary suction cups for my nipples and I am hoping for a nice puffy nipple look. Hope to post some pictures later.

Cheers
Not disappointed at all! Your pussy is fantastic and I can't wait for more pics. Shaving typically allows a better seal against your skin and that is why I mentioned it.

Again, great result and pics, when can we expect more!?
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Wonderful first timer! Can we see a before pump pic and one in the tube? However you wanna do it. Keep doing it. :D
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

You are incredible and so is your pumped pussy! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Benny1972

Post by Benny1972 »

Shaved, then pumped, great work and looking forward to seeing you pumped...........