New wife to pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

waldo1

New wife to pumping

Post by waldo1 »

Hi everyone.

i have been slowly but surely introducing my wife to pumping, she love it when i pump myself up and has enjoyed the handful of times we have pumped her with one of my cock pumps.

I lashed out and got her 3 wined up nipple pumps, 2 for her nipples and one for her clit. is there any thing we should know about nipple pumping before we have a go?

Hopefully if she lets me we might put a couple of photos up later

Cheers

The Waldos
imsnowman

Re: New wife to pumping

Post by imsnowman »

I like to put a little water-based lube in the tube. Keeps the skin from drying out for me. Good luck and perhaps you can share some photos with us!
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Doing it for a long time with nipples is generally okay to do, just make sure you keep them moisturized both before and after pumping. If it's the twist ones then I don't think you have to worry about applying to much pressure.
waldo1

Post by waldo1 »

Thanks guys for the advice, she is loving the twist pump on her clit, I've come home a few times to a pumped clit!
Rose8

Post by Rose8 »

How have the twist pumps been working out? I am considering getting those for my fiancé. Is there a noticeable difference in size?
Rose8

Post by Rose8 »

How have the twist pumps been working out? I am considering getting those for my fiancé. Is there a noticeable difference in size?
waldo1

Post by waldo1 »

Rose8 wrote:How have the twist pumps been working out? I am considering getting those for my fiancé. Is there a noticeable difference in size?
Yes they have been working well, unfortunately (in my case fortunately) she has a decent pair of nipples and a clit that respond well to pumping so I had to make a new clit pump tube as her clit fills it so fast. We haven't tried it yet, hopefully tonight we might
harry_00

Post by harry_00 »

hey waldo, dont forget to take some pics for us :D