After pumping question

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

evpump

After pumping question

Post by evpump »

I had pumped my nipples about a month ago and since then now I have some spots around nipples that are tender and will not heal up. I have used lanolin on them and medicated Neosporin on them and still no healing results. Here's what it looks like.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
imsnowman

Re: After pumping question

Post by imsnowman »

Try desonide. Prescription. Good luck.
evpump

Post by evpump »

Will something like this work it's also a steroid cream
Attachments
image.jpeg
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

--- deleted ---
Last edited by labialovingdick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

I agree with the person who said see a doctor. If you're reluctantly to talk about the pumping you probably don't need to mention it.
krakbaknsak

Post by krakbaknsak »

And if you do have to give a reason at the doctors, blame your partner for being over adventurous.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Good thinking krakbaknsak.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

So what have you done and has it helped?
newkidjuli

Post by newkidjuli »

Hey Evpump - hope everything is healing well and you will be sharing photos of your amazing nipples again soon. I've just started pumping my nipples and hope they get as large as yours in the future. I've got a long way to go because they were pretty flat to start with :oops: . Started using the #2 supple nips about 7 days ago and I'm close to filling those. :D I have the range of larger sizes on order and can't wait to fill those in time. Love how sensitive they make my nipples :wink:
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

newkidjuli you should share some photos of your accomplishments with us. I love the supple nip cups myself. Started with #3, filled them quickly and onto #4 and I have #5's standing by. SO sensitive and huge they get :) I use bag balm, a slightly medicated salve used to prevent chapping and dry skin on cow udders and peoples hands :P Works great and its medicated so if you pop a blister you're covered. Here I am wearing my #3's filling them up.
Attachments
102_3075.JPG
evpump

Post by evpump »

Ok got this cleared up. But now every time I pump them even after one time. They get all crusty. I keep salve on them to keep them from doing this but still they do it.. This has not been the normal for me. I used to be able to pump them 2-3 a week and nothing like this. Any help please, I Love pumping and the way they feel afterwards. And want to have hubby play with them without having them like this.
dachief

Post by dachief »

evpump wrote:I had pumped my nipples about a month ago and since then now I have some spots around nipples that are tender and will not heal up. I have used lanolin on them and medicated Neosporin on them and still no healing results. Here's what it looks like.
Hopefully, you've not damaged the tissue...
might be best to have a pro look at them...

If that's not an option, I'm an amateur who would be More than happy to give you a personal diagnosis...
If nothing else, kiss them to make them feel all better?
:twisted: