I need help

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Charlie_THB

I need help

Post by Charlie_THB »

I want to pump my wife's pussy with a Fröhle-pump, but she don't like. The monometer on the handpump just move a little bit and she want to stop. She say it hurts too much. But if I not pump little bit more, nothing happens. We try this over one hour.

Want can I do?
deltaoz

Re: I need help

Post by deltaoz »

Charlie, ive pumped around 8 of my girlfrields or acquaintances in the past and i have found that only one girl had trouble with the pain. It is my belief that this was simply her excuse to not let me pump her pussy. It was more about her fear and thinking that pumping is to extreme or bizarre for her comfort zone. Its all about setting the mood, when it's their first time is best not to over do it so there can be a second and a next time. You can alway start small a try clit pumping instead and if she still doesnt want to do it, then you must accept her wishes. I have found the most girls do it because they like to turn you on which in itself is arousing for both. Only two girls did it by themselves when masturbating alone and i found that fucking hot especially with getting iPhone pics of the private moments.

Delta
Charlie_THB

Post by Charlie_THB »

Does anyone have experience with cream,gel or spry like ELMA or Xylocain?
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

I think its no good idea to make her numb. Maybe ist better to make her horny ?
Shortcut

Post by Shortcut »

Some say that any kind penetrative action who is not wished or welcomed by the receiver - are remembered by the body as a (kind of) violent action.
You should therefore be careful going on with pumping, or pushing for pumping if she isn't inviting it specific.