Any idea where I can find some cylinders like this

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

pumpmypuss

Any idea where I can find some cylinders like this

Post by pumpmypuss »

I saw these one day on a Google search and can't stop thinking about them...some teat..makers...I soo want a set
Attachments
images (89).jpg
images (89).jpg (4.68 KiB) Viewed 3699 times
bignlow

Re: Any idea where I can find some cylinders like this

Post by bignlow »

That's cowgirl and i'm sure her husband made them. Been looking at them myself. I've made a couple of breast pumps for a friend of ours who wanted to plump her boobs up after breast feeding years ago, and a friend of hers who would just like some boobs. We've talked about shaping tubes and i've shown her the same and similar pictures and while she's sort of interested, it would be something for her to think about again down the line when her breasts are full again and we see what sort of shape they are.
So, my answer is you probably can't buy them anywhere, you would probably have to have them made.

breast pumping tube i made .

1 122 to 128 & 110 ring.jpg
They don't have the professional finish of shop bought tubes but they do the job, they're super comfy and can be made in various sizes and shapes.

Hope you find what you're after

Bignlow
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Hi bignlow.

May I ask what material you used for the rim? It looks like a soft seal of sorts.

Have fun,
Chris
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

It's actually a ring from the pet shop that you throw for the dog. For the bigger breast tubes you need 2 rings putting a section into another to make the ring bigger or cutting out a section for a smaller ring for instance on my ball pumping tubes.

4 70 to 90 80 to 90 & 80 to 100.jpg
breast tube 002.jpg

They make a good seal and are extremely comfortable, something you need if you're going to be in the tube for any length of time. The two above are reduced to 80mm and this particular breast tube is as it comes at 110mm.
Hope that helps.

Bignlow