Is anyone posting anymore???

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

crakerjack

Is anyone posting anymore???

Post by crakerjack »

I haven't seen many new submissions lately...We have compiled a few...Where's everybody posting??
labialovingdick

Re: Is anyone posting anymore???

Post by labialovingdick »

--- deleted ---
Last edited by labialovingdick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
phiro

Post by phiro »

Hallo ich würde euch gerne helfen , ich habe auch mit meiner freundin saline infusion ausprobirte mit pumpen ansonsten habt ihr wolkomen recht :?
harry_00

Post by harry_00 »

sehr schade das diese forum hier immer mehr einschläft!
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

My wife enjoys pumping but isn't as excited about taking or sharing photos anymore.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

cjmc1972 wrote:My wife enjoys pumping but isn't as excited about taking or sharing photos anymore.
I know the feeling is mutual from this end...
Bobeltje

Post by Bobeltje »

I agree crakerjack, the input of new own pictures is small.
It's cheap to post links to other pages or only "look" and even not to bother to give a comment.
norp

Post by norp »

I posted great photos here only to find that a few scum bag members here stole them a posted them as their own somewhere else.
Bad news!!
kinkyweb

Post by kinkyweb »

I used to try and upload photos but got so fed up with the length of time and/or time out on the uploading process on here, that I gave up :roll:
I had some fantastic pumped nipple shots - collared with silicone collars and looking like large red grapes - and so suckable....but would they upload? I lost the will to live in the end :lol:
Shame :)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

That's strange Kinky, i don't seem to have much problem posting pics.

Bignlow
mikujamanni

Post by mikujamanni »

On thundersplace, the pics uploaded to it's server got watermarks automaticly. So why not use it on this forum.
green52

Post by green52 »

I check here about every two weeks because I love the pictures people post, but traffic is down. Maybe people went to fetlife? I find Krakette and Krakka posting there every so often.

I don't know. If I find where everyone went I'll let you know.
green52

Post by green52 »

There are some clit pumpers at bad dragon forums, too, but I don't think they include anyone I've seen here.
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

This forum has twobig problems/issues.
1: You do not have to be a member and logged on to se the content posted here. No other site works like that.
2: People with their own agenda/websites post their own material trying to get new paying members. Look who is Always ontop of the page!! Strangely this is allowed by the wbmaster and the people who run this site.

Not strange that this site dies when private material is stolen and placed on commersial sites. Who would like to produce something without getting paid!? Look at the Music industri were it was hedding Before pay sites came up...

Fuck the thieves! To webmaster, sto people who are not members to see the content posted here!!!!! :x
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Dandy wrote:This forum has twobig problems/issues.
1: You do not have to be a member and logged on to se the content posted here. No other site works like that.
2: People with their own agenda/websites post their own material trying to get new paying members. Look who is Always ontop of the page!! Strangely this is allowed by the wbmaster and the people who run this site.

Not strange that this site dies when private material is stolen and placed on commersial sites. Who would like to produce something without getting paid!? Look at the Music industri were it was hedding Before pay sites came up...

Fuck the thieves! To webmaster, sto people who are not members to see the content posted here!!!!! :x
Agree 100%....Join and enjoy...
CJ