WowImBig's Pool Party Part 3, 4 *12/1/2015*

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

crakerjack

Re: WowImBig's Pool Party Part 3 *9/14/2015*

Post by crakerjack »

Just keeps getting better
metalheavy6

Post by metalheavy6 »

3.12 by metalheavy6

"Hold her other shoulder, we have to get her up," I heard James saying as they boys lifted me out of bed. "Come on, you have to stand. If you don't go to school, the office will call your parents. Everyone will find out your secret. Don't you care?" I didn't care, so I didn't respond. I slumped against their grips. My pussy took up so much room, I couldn't straighten my legs. It was so heavy that I could feel it pulling against me, hanging like a foreign object. My cum dripped onto the floor in a puddle, and even in my apathetic state I knew it was disgusting.

Mark brought in a wheelchair that had belonged to a grandparent of his or something, and they sat me down on it. My pussy was squished between my legs, and forced upwards onto my lap. Even under my skirt, it formed a large and obvious bulge, just like a watermelon would. To fix this, they put a tray up over the arm rests of the chair and put a blanket over that. The next problem was my breasts- while no where near as large as my pussy, they no longer fit in my bra. Worse, my nipples were extremely obvious, and seemed to stay hard no matter what. "Just leave them the way they are," James said. A few days ago their appearance would have humiliated me, but I was beyond that point now.

Once at school, James and Mark explained that I had been hit by a scooter, and although I was mostly uninjured, my body had gone into shock. I went along with this story, and it seemed to satisfy my teachers and peers. Everyone stared at me because of the wheelchair, but they stared extra because of my bulging tits. My hugely pumped pussy kept me in a constant state of arousal, and I had only to apply the slightest pressure with my thighs to give myself incredible pleasure. Despite having so many eyes on me, I couldn't help but do this over and over again. The attention and shame only enhanced the pleasure.

Anna had no sympathy for me either. When she saw my condition, jealousy flashed across her face. She had taken out the same dildo she had used on me the day before, but after a moment of thought, pulled out a much larger one instead. This remote control inflatable dildo was as large as a soda can when it was completely empty! "I see you've let Mark have plenty of fun with you? You won't mind if I have my fun with you too? Oh yeah, and I noticed you like anal now, is that right?" She shoved a butt pl-g into my ass. I started to cry, but she slapped me. "None of that!" she scolded. "Now give me a kiss goodbye." As she forced her lips over mine, she squeezed my sensitive protruding nipple. I cummed, moaning into her mouth and squeezing my pussy around the dildo.

Like the day before, Ana pumped the dildo bigger and bigger with every hour. The difference was that I was too far gone to care when I orgasmed in class, squeezing my thighs shamelessly, clenching my pussy around the toy and my ass around the plug. It must have appeared that I was moaning in pain, as my exhausted and emotionless face hardly expressed sexuality. I couldn't focus at all on school, and the day started seeming like a continuation of the previous night as I became increasingly horny and desperate. Mark's parents were coming home that day, so I knew I wasn't going to his house. My parents, coincidentally, would be gone that day, but Mark and James didn't know that. I formed a plan to steal Ana's dildo and simply f--- myself all evening with it. I didn't care anymore who they told, because if I spent one more night with them it wouldn't stay a secret anyway. My pussy would be too big to hide! They had sabotaged themselves by going too far.

By the end of the day, I had only sex on my mind. This was made worse by the fact that the dildo had grown to about 12 inches in circumference. The decision to go rogue had felt glorious, and I was resolved to pursue satisfaction in my new existence as a giant vagina. My pussy was truly so massive and all-consuming that the rest of my body was reduced to a mere extension of it, and my identity as a person was reformed around my monstrous sex. I must have been making a lot of noise by the end of the day, because my 5th period teacher called the principal and had me excused from school for the rest of the week to recover. I was glad because it meant I'd have more alone time with Ana's dildo. I must have been really far gone. When the bell rang, I went straight home without talking to James or Mark or Ana, laid down on my bed with the dildo in hand, and fell fast asleep.
metalheavy6

Post by metalheavy6 »

Section 3.13 will be the last of Part 3, and will probably be written in a few days. Part 4 will introduce some new characters and themes. The humiliation/domination of the narrator will probably be absent from Part 4. What are your favorite characters and themes so far? :D
darkwolf43

Re: WowImBig's Pool Party Part 3 *9/15/2015*

Post by darkwolf43 »

How big her pussy has gotten. that does it for me and how she is just fixated now on her pussy
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

--- deleted ---
Last edited by labialovingdick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Awesome...Can't wait for part 4...
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

Please Please continue the story!!
panzer309

Post by panzer309 »

Yes! There's no way she's not cumming buckets to this, and she's not alone...
destike

Post by destike »

Heyyy, everyday im checking this thread to see new part of the story and still nothing... Whats going on?
metalheavy6

Post by metalheavy6 »

Hey, sorry for my absence. School has been really intense recently, and will continue to be intense until late next week. I haven't done any writing at all since my last post, but hopefully I'll have something to post by next weekend :/
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

Please continue we all are waiting on baited breath to read the next chapter. So please post more at least let us know where things are right now. Please Please post.
metalheavy6

Post by metalheavy6 »

Sorry for the delay, school has been super intense! Also, I finally got a pump for myself so I can start to experience this fetish for real :D

3.13 by metalheavy6

As I slept, I dreamed I was in outer space. I was just floating outside my ship, in a space suit looking out at the stars. But my pussy was not covered by my suit. Because space is one big vacuum, my pussy just grew and grew with no bounds. My thick, gloved hands were free to explore its velvety vastness. It grew larger and fuller until it was pushing my legs apart. I buried my entire arm between the massive, slippery lips like a giant phallus. I moaned and moaned inside my helmet, alone where no one could hear me. It wouldn't stop getting bigger! I could curl up, pull it towards my face, and just bury my own helmeted head in it. With the lights inside my helmet, I could explore its pulsing pink interior, but it felt even better to turn my helmet lights off, and keep myself in total darkness. No stars, no sounds, just the feeling of my pussy swelling and stretching with no bounds. I wanted to stay there forever, and let my pussy grow out into infinity. But eventually I woke up.

My sheets were soaked with cum. I reached between my legs, not knowing what I would find. After a day and a half with no pumping, all the swelling had gone down, but my pussy lips were still about 6 inches deep, and 4 inches wide. Was this their new permanent size? I began to panic. I had never worried too much about pumping in the past, because I always went back to normal in the end. But now, I was permanently deformed! I felt myself getting wet, then I felt myself getting really wet. What was wrong with me? I pulled one of my old pumps out a drawer, and held it up to my pussy for comparison. I was too big to even fit inside it! Something about being so big unpumped made me start to gush. I couldn't help myself anymore. I shoved the massive dildo inside me and stuffed my cunt into my largest pump. I was amazed by how quickly I filled the chamber, and by how much white cum was smeared against the glass.

I decided that I was done with Mark, James, and Ana. I was disgusted by what they had turned me into, and to be honest with myself, completely and utterly aroused by it. But I decided that my pussy would be mine from that point on, and I would find emotional support to fill the void left by the abusive relationships I had resolved to withdraw from.

END OF PART 3. PART 4 COMING SOON.
panzer309

Re: WowImBig's Pool Party Part 3 *10/30/2015*

Post by panzer309 »

Awesome!
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

Very Good!!!! We just need more and more of her huge pussy
pumpking

Post by pumpking »